FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > blocking

blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r creedy OP   Man  over a year ago

ashington

Im not one for blocking people but is it just me who's getting tons of friends invites of women and couples lots of chat once you accept them nothing but the odd message of which they never answer your reply but do read it finding lots of false profiles at the minute which is spoiling the site x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

There are a few fakes, but more importantly, there are also genuine ones. Which is nice.

Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, don't let them grind you down

Mr ddc

Ps, prize for whoever can tell me who used to say "which was nice" at the end of every story. It's bugging me now! Was it a character on the fast show?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Im not one for blocking people but is it just me who's getting tons of friends invites of women and couples lots of chat once you accept them nothing but the odd message of which they never answer your reply but do read it finding lots of false profiles at the minute which is spoiling the site x "

Why does that make them fake?

They friend you, they see your private pics, they decide they aren't interested.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are a few fakes, but more importantly, there are also genuine ones. Which is nice.

Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, don't let them grind you down

Mr ddc

Ps, prize for whoever can tell me who used to say "which was nice" at the end of every story. It's bugging me now! Was it a character on the fast show?"

Patrick Nice

" i was recently rooting around the attic the other day when i stumbled across the original copy of the bible !! Which was nice "

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Thank you!!

They have seen you,they have chatted with you,it has tailed off which happens sometimes

Does'nt mean they're fake

ashington

"They have seen you,they have chatted with you,it has tailed off which happens sometimes

Does'nt mean they're fake"

Understand what your saying but why be on here for over a year with out a veri or a photo anyone can get a meet on here

"They have seen you,they have chatted with you,it has tailed off which happens sometimes

Does'nt mean they're fake

Understand what your saying but why be on here for over a year with out a veri or a photo anyone can get a meet on here "

That isn't what you said?

You can block people from getting in touch with you that havn't got pics or meet verifications

You can also use the advanced search and only search for verified profiles that have pictures

Or you can ignore people that have been here for ages with mo pics or meets

"Im not one for blocking people but is it just me who's getting tons of friends invites of women and couples lots of chat once you accept them nothing but the odd message of which they never answer your reply but do read it finding lots of false profiles at the minute which is spoiling the site x "

We get exactly the same especially from other couples.

ashington

"Im not one for blocking people but is it just me who's getting tons of friends invites of women and couples lots of chat once you accept them nothing but the odd message of which they never answer your reply but do read it finding lots of false profiles at the minute which is spoiling the site x

We get exactly the same especially from other couples."

yeah too many false profiles on here at the min moderators should do something about it

Doesn't mean they're fake, unless I'm missing something?

Just concentrate on what you can change, sure you can get meets if you want.

» Add a new message to this topic