FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hey ladies whats your opinions on a 4.5 inch cock?

hey ladies whats your opinions on a 4.5 inch cock?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello I was just wondering what your opinions would be on a 4.5 inch cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it would be good for a giggle

"Well it would be good for a giggle "

Thanks

My honest opinion is there is so much more to good sex than a cock regardless of size, the fucking isn't the be all and end all, infact the actual intercourse plays very little part in my sex so I would happily meet a guy with an under average cock so long as we were compatible in all over departments

Another one boasting

"Well it would be good for a giggle

Thanks "

don't worry your not after men so his opinion don't really matter to you

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

112mm

"My honest opinion is there is so much more to good sex than a cock regardless of size, the fucking isn't the be all and end all, infact the actual intercourse plays very little part in my sex so I would happily meet a guy with an under average cock so long as we were compatible in all over departments "

Thank you for the advice

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

aylesbury

"112mm"

It's not about the size as has just been said it's about so much more x

"112mm

It's not about the size as has just been said it's about so much more x"

Ok

"My honest opinion is there is so much more to good sex than a cock regardless of size, the fucking isn't the be all and end all, infact the actual intercourse plays very little part in my sex so I would happily meet a guy with an under average cock so long as we were compatible in all over departments

Thank you for the advice "

that's fine we were all young and new to sex once, even the piss takers believe it or not

with age comes experience, you will learn that shagging isn't everything and what other things you can do to please and satisfy your lover, personally speaking I prefer all the oral and foreplay to penetrative sex, of course not all women do and some will want a huge cock but you have to find and focus on the ladies looking for what you can offer

"My honest opinion is there is so much more to good sex than a cock regardless of size, the fucking isn't the be all and end all, infact the actual intercourse plays very little part in my sex so I would happily meet a guy with an under average cock so long as we were compatible in all over departments

Thank you for the advice

that's fine we were all young and new to sex once, even the piss takers believe it or not

with age comes experience, you will learn that shagging isn't everything and what other things you can do to please and satisfy your lover, personally speaking I prefer all the oral and foreplay to penetrative sex, of course not all women do and some will want a huge cock but you have to find and focus on the ladies looking for what you can offer "

Yeah I'm just starting out in the sex world lol x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

You can finger the g spot .. Fingers are only three inches or so long

Yeah I'm just starting out in the sex world lol x"

i know i read your profile

I think the biggest problem you may find is not many women on here are looking for inexperienced men, most are here to fulfill fantasies and men with experience and confidance to provide that, but there's someone for everyone as they say so you never known x

Thank you for the advice

that's fine we were all young and new to sex once, even the piss takers believe it or not. Seen you be one of the piss takers on many a thread

with age comes experience, you will learn that shagging isn't everything and what other things you can do to please and satisfy your lover, personally speaking I prefer all the oral and foreplay to penetrative sex, of course not all women do and some will want a huge cock but you have to find and focus on the ladies looking for what you can offer "

Don't focus on how big of small you may be, it'll drive you to distraction and despair. You'll always end up comparing yourself to the more well equipped fella.

Concentrate on what you can offer a woman besides the obvious, you have a much more fulfilling time.

"Don't focus on how big of small you may be, it'll drive you to distraction and despair. You'll always end up comparing yourself to the more well equipped fella.

Concentrate on what you can offer a woman besides the obvious, you have a much more fulfilling time."

Ok thank you

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Hello I was just wondering what your opinions would be on a 4.5 inch cock "

Have you had a vasectomy? Don't want small cock sperm polluting the gene pool now do we.

I'm small and at the end of the day you've got what you're born with!

Listen to the advice above - there's a lot of other ways to please a lady than just cock size, arm yourself with a wide skillset and size won't be a barrier.

Yes, there will always be size queens. But there will also be others that will appreciate all the other skills you can bring to the table too

Good luck OP

"I'm small and at the end of the day you've got what you're born with!

Listen to the advice above - there's a lot of other ways to please a lady than just cock size, arm yourself with a wide skillset and size won't be a barrier.

Yes, there will always be

size queens. But there will also be others that will appreciate all the other skills you can bring to the table too

Good luck OP"

Thanks mate

"Well it would be good for a giggle

Thanks "

Mate, all joking aside, I have a mate who has a cock that is about the same size as yours. Honestly, I think he is a bit embarrassed about it, but it has never stopped him with the ladies. I have been in 3somes with him and his finger and tongue skills have left women climbing up the walls.

Cardiff

"Hello I was just wondering what your opinions would be on a 4.5 inch cock

Have you had a vasectomy? Don't want small cock sperm polluting the gene pool now do we.

"

Your only saying that as yours is bigger

Selby

Joking aside (yes my last comment was a joke) I would get hung up on it. There's always going to be guys bigger than you. As long as you have a good friendly manner, and develop magic fingers you'll be fine. My cock don't even work anymore but I do alright without it.

Selby

"Joking aside (yes my last comment was a joke) I would get hung up on it. There's always going to be guys bigger than you. As long as you have a good friendly manner, and develop magic fingers you'll be fine. My cock don't even work anymore but I do alright without it. "

Wouldn't. Not would.

And yes probably my cock was bigger than that but seeing as I'm getting rid of it, that's kind of not the issue.

"Joking aside (yes my last comment was a joke) I would get hung up on it. There's always going to be guys bigger than you. As long as you have a good friendly manner, and develop magic fingers you'll be fine. My cock don't even work anymore but I do alright without it. "
ok thank you

Cardiff

"Joking aside (yes my last comment was a joke) I would get hung up on it. There's always going to be guys bigger than you. As long as you have a good friendly manner, and develop magic fingers you'll be fine. My cock don't even work anymore but I do alright without it.

Wouldn't. Not would.

And yes probably my cock was bigger than that but seeing as I'm getting rid of it, that's kind of not the issue. "

Btw, I was only joking. Thing is with me, I always am, I never post serious, I dont even need to explain

Selby

"Joking aside (yes my last comment was a joke) I would get hung up on it. There's always going to be guys bigger than you. As long as you have a good friendly manner, and develop magic fingers you'll be fine. My cock don't even work anymore but I do alright without it.

Wouldn't. Not would.

And yes probably my cock was bigger than that but seeing as I'm getting rid of it, that's kind of not the issue.

Btw, I was only joking. Thing is with me, I always am, I never post serious, I dont even need to explain"

I guess humour doesn't always work in type. Well perhaps that's my slightly warped sense of humour.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

[Removed by poster at 07/11/14 09:06:09]

Cardiff

Wouldn't. Not would.

Btw, I was only joking. Thing is with me, I always am, I never post serious, I dont even need to explain

I guess humour doesn't always work in type. Well perhaps that's my slightly warped sense of humour.

"

No it dosent, great way to communicate, such an easy way to be misunderstood

Apparently if you shave things off they grow back thicker and longer,

I can't wait to see how big my know is.

I've not measured mine it's as big as it is and it works and if a lady got a ruler out on a meet I'm doing something wrong,

Make sure you're doing it right you'll have no complaints

*knob is...

"Apparently if you shave things off they grow back thicker and longer,

I can't wait to see how big my know is.

I've not measured mine it's as big as it is and it works and if a lady got a ruler out on a meet I'm doing something wrong,

Make sure you're doing it right you'll have no complaints "

Ok dude thanks

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

Looks alright to me mate

"Looks alright to me mate"

Thanks mate

When will you men see its not the size of your cock that make us happy...... There is loads of ways to please us woman and its not what you got its the way you do all other things too .. Its a art really and knowing how to peace it all together and its give and take and big ones can hurt and small ones some don't feel but there are things you can do to make this work .. read up find out if you don't know the art of sex ... x

"When will you men see its not the size of your cock that make us happy...... There is loads of ways to please us woman and its not what you got its the way you do all other things too .. Its a art really and knowing how to peace it all together and its give and take and big ones can hurt and small ones some don't feel but there are things you can do to make this work .. read up find out if you don't know the art of sex ... x"

Ok thank you for the advice I will go and look it up

"When will you men see its not the size of your cock that make us happy...... There is loads of ways to please us woman and its not what you got its the way you do all other things too .. Its a art really and knowing how to piece it all together and its give and take and big ones can hurt and small ones some don't feel but there are things you can do to make this work .. read up find out if you don't know the art of sex ... x

Ok thank you for the advice I will go and look it up "

Good and you see people will thank you for it. You put more into doing other things and that takes there mind of size .. As blown away by how good you are at other things. And will keep coming back for more.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"You can finger the g spot .. Fingers are only three inches or so long "

My index finger is 4" (yes - I just measured it. There was a tape measure on the table. )

Does that make me VWFE?

A

"You can finger the g spot .. Fingers are only three inches or so long

My index finger is 4" (yes - I just measured it. There was a tape measure on the table. )

Does that make me VWFE?

A"

Haha yeah it does lol

Thank god Im not that big then, wouldnt want you giggling at me

By *rs TootyWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I prefer larger...