FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > do any of you ladies like a virgin

do any of you ladies like a virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello there I'm jimmy I'm 19 and a virgin and looking to see if ladies are actually interested in a virgin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

not for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll probably struggle on here if I'm brutally honest. You're so young, get yourself out in the real world, pubs and clubs. Good luck.

Will be brutally honest with you, the large proportion of ladies in won't be too interested in a virgin. They're here for pleasure, not to teach. Have you considered that maybe this isn't the place to lose ones virginity?

"You'll probably struggle on here if I'm brutally honest. You're so young, get yourself out in the real world, pubs and clubs. Good luck."

Ok thanks for the advice

A No here. I think maybe this isn't the right site for you to be honest as most are here for mutual pleasure and not to teach someone how to.

You should lose your virginity with someone who really cares about you in my opinion love - someone you have an emotional connection with - not on here! To me losing your virginity is a landmark event - not a conquest on a sex site. xx

"You should lose your virginity with someone who really cares about you in my opinion love - someone you have an emotional connection with - not on here! To me losing your virginity is a landmark event - not a conquest on a sex site. xx"

Ok thank you I do agree

"You should lose your virginity with someone who really cares about you in my opinion love - someone you have an emotional connection with - not on here! To me losing your virginity is a landmark event - not a conquest on a sex site. xx"

Really?

Shit well wonder how many people actually do this or lose it after a quick fumble after school disco or something along those lines.

Can't even remember the name of the girl I lost mine to.

Is this bad?

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

No like some have already said I wouldn't be interested in a virgin either. I too look for men that have some experience.

Claire

. Good luck OP, I was 'late' at losing my cherry but agree with the above - it was worth the wait rather than a quick knee-trembler with someone you have no connection with!

Hopefully the right person will come along soon!

aww id help u out but too far lol.

Two in one day. Virgin club are chancing their arm a bit today.

» Add a new message to this topic