FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > National stress awareness day

National stress awareness day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

ACAS have reminded me of the increased risk of stress within the workplace. Is your line manager able to manage and minimise the stress you experience at work? or are they promoted to their leadership position without any leadership skill or competence?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My manager is a totally heartless bitch without an once of compassion for anyone or anything. She has had 7 formal complaints against her in 2 years and somehow continues to get away with it and continues to deal with people like shit on her shoe. I work for a multi national company with a formal HR process, so why she is so Teflon is beyond us.

Several of the team have had long term sickness due to work related stress, with her actions being pivotal to their illness.

"My manager is a totally heartless bitch without an once of compassion for anyone or anything. She has had 7 formal complaints against her in 2 years and somehow continues to get away with it and continues to deal with people like shit on her shoe. I work for a multi national company with a formal HR process, so why she is so Teflon is beyond us.

Several of the team have had long term sickness due to work related stress, with her actions being pivotal to their illness. "

When she's out of the office have a poop in the top drawer of her desk..

"My manager is a totally heartless bitch without an once of compassion for anyone or anything. She has had 7 formal complaints against her in 2 years and somehow continues to get away with it and continues to deal with people like shit on her shoe. I work for a multi national company with a formal HR process, so why she is so Teflon is beyond us.

Several of the team have had long term sickness due to work related stress, with her actions being pivotal to their illness.

"

Hiding her make up bag would cause her more distress!

Hiding her make up bag would cause her more distress!"

Do it!

Hold it to ransom. Either she backs the fuck down or you burn it one item at a time. That'll fuck her...

Do it!

Hold it to ransom. Either she backs the fuck down or you burn it one item at a time. That'll fuck her..."

Lol. Recently she went on holiday to Florida. A few of the team were ecstatic... as they highlighted there was possibility of alligator attack, snake bites and poisonous spiders. I was hoping her false tits would explode on the plane.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Do it!

Hold it to ransom. Either she backs the fuck down or you burn it one item at a time. That'll fuck her...

Lol. Recently she went on holiday to Florida. A few of the team were ecstatic... as they highlighted there was possibility of alligator attack, snake bites and poisonous spiders. I was hoping her false tits would explode on the plane. "

The question should be why work there, life's too short to let someone piss you off so much. Don't worry be happy, plus she probably got a spare makeup bag

Do it!

Lol. Recently she went on holiday to Florida. A few of the team were ecstatic... as they highlighted there was possibility of alligator attack, snake bites and poisonous spiders. I was hoping her false tits would explode on the plane.

The question should be why work there, life's too short to let someone piss you off so much. Don't worry be happy, plus she probably got a spare makeup bag "

Quite simply, the company is an excellent company, its this one individual who is the problem.

We get an above regional average wage and a final salary pension scheme... would you give that up?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Several of the team have had long term sickness due to work related stress, with her actions being pivotal to their illness. "

Concerted collective action. No HR manager could ignore that.

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Concerted collective action. No HR manager could ignore that."

You're assuming that the Head of HR and the Business Partners are anything different than the heartless bitch, truth is that they are probably lacking in leadership or compassion, are happy to let things go with the flow and not create increased work for themselves. My suggestion would be to appeal the business's findings to not uphold the formal greivance. Exhaust that appeals procedure and instagate an ET1 without any further delay. An individual can be taken for Bullying and harrassment as well as the business for not protecting an employee from it, similarly, an individual can be sued for direct discrimination as well as the employee.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

were all 7 complaints investigated, were they from 7 individuals or 2 or 3 making multiple complaints?

Have you contacted the Union. Is there a whistleblowing policy?

I would go to the Head of HR if there are concerns of bullying and harassment.

Just because people say that she is a bully doesn't mean she is.

Sadly some bosses are, some are bullied by their team

7 separate complaints from 7 individuals.

Lots of evidence, but zero action. We have a 1 over 1 thing in our place, where you get to have a informal meeting with your manager's manager. I had one of these and said her actions are tantamount to bullying. He said to follow the formal process if I wanted to. When I said this had been done loads of times and nothing has changed, he just shrugged his shoulders.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Concerted collective action. No HR manager could ignore that."

Lickety would agree and would add any of 'competent, effective, professional or diligent' before HR..

sadly as many know by experience bullying by managers is all to prevalent in the workplace..

as to why some deem to act like total arses to achieve their role, that's beyond me..

"7 separate complaints from 7 individuals.

Lots of evidence, but zero action. We have a 1 over 1 thing in our place, where you get to have a informal meeting with your manager's manager. I had one of these and said her actions are tantamount to bullying. He said to follow the formal process if I wanted to. When I said this had been done loads of times and nothing has changed, he just shrugged his shoulders."

Poop in his desk too....

Sounds like your only option.

Im seriously stressed now I've seen Bens sweetcorn avatar

» Add a new message to this topic