FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > forum transitions

forum transitions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I (mr) use quite a few forums and some social media sites, the forums vary from sports and hobby, lifestyle, and this one.

now all forums do behave in similar ways and can always come across as angry places and to newcomers can seem difficult to get along, my question is..

has anyone forgotten themselves and posted the wrong kind of reply in the wrong kind of forum?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

No I havent as its usualy only this site and facey I have open.

This is the only forum I now post on, I left the other sites, they died soon after.

Well, it was to be expected really

"No I havent as its usualy only this site and facey I have open.

This is the only forum I now post on, I left the other sites, they died soon after.

Well, it was to be expected really"

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

I've had a few close calls when last minute self censorship was required.

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

I did use Facebook to try and see how close I was to a good friend. Doh.

Claire

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I (mr) use quite a few forums and some social media sites, the forums vary from sports and hobby, lifestyle, and this one.

now all forums do behave in similar ways and can always come across as angry places and to newcomers can seem difficult to get along, my question is..

has anyone forgotten themselves and posted the wrong kind of reply in the wrong kind of forum? "

Just ensure that you maintain a tight grip with both hands and rotate in the right direction. If stubborn, simply apply a little WD40 to loosen and try again. Short of this the only solution is to try using an angle grinder to remove and reattach using a new fixing.

Hope that helps!

A

"I (mr) use quite a few forums and some social media sites, the forums vary from sports and hobby, lifestyle, and this one.

has anyone forgotten themselves and posted the wrong kind of reply in the wrong kind of forum?

Just ensure that you maintain a tight grip with both hands and rotate in the right direction. If stubborn, simply apply a little WD40 to loosen and try again. Short of this the only solution is to try using an angle grinder to remove and reattach using a new fixing.

Hope that helps!

A"

is that ment for the FETish LIFEstyle forum ha ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once posted Allah Akbar kill the infidel's on swinger's r us when I thought I was on jihadists r us...

Total muppetry

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Hope that helps!

A

is that ment for the FETish LIFEstyle forum ha ha "

Locksmiths Monthly!

A

Hope that helps!

A

is that ment for the FETish LIFEstyle forum ha ha

Locksmiths Monthly!

A"

what a coincidence ha ha, im on the bump keys section of a similar 1 now, watch you don't get your jigglers in the wrong bit or try and rake a vag

» Add a new message to this topic