FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not Looking For Single Guys

Not Looking For Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why oh why do some women state they don't want to meet single guys and yet have men as a selection of whom they want to meet?

Weird............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Because they want to do the looking rather than appearing in searches and getting inundated with messages from chancers?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've often wondered about this too, would love to know the answer. Oversight? Laziness? Mistake?

It simply means they wish to contact the Men they're interested in rather than be swamped with messages from random Singles.

Don't over-think it. People do as they please so just move on to someone else....

"Because they want to do the looking rather than appearing in searches and getting inundated with messages from chancers?"

So surely don't have Men on your selection, then you won't show up on searches??

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I've often wondered about this too, would love to know the answer. Oversight? Laziness? Mistake?"

their profile, their choice..?

If it states on their profile not looking for single men just accept it and move onto the next profile.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Because they want to do the looking rather than appearing in searches and getting inundated with messages from chancers?

So surely don't have Men on your selection, then you won't show up on searches??"

But they are looking for men.

If they took men off their looking for list you all ask why it's not there if they contacted you.

They're looking for men but don't want to be messaged by men. It seems clear enough to me.

This is another form of complaining about seeing women you fancy but not being able to contact them.

Just accept they don't want to hear from you and move on.

[Removed by poster at 04/11/14 12:16:48]

"I've often wondered about this too, would love to know the answer. Oversight? Laziness? Mistake?"

Ah yes, it must be a fault with them!

I've done it lots, blocked single guys and done the searching and messaging myself whilst not being bothered by guys that are not what I'm looking for, it works well and have more successful meets that way.

Laziness

When we had our profile open to single guys, we simply couldn't be arsed answering the influx of messages, especially on weekends. Much easier to do the searching yourself.

Plus it does help with the guys you are interested in not getting lost in the messages/winks

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

You've answered your own question fella,,,,, They're ladies, there's no figuring them,,

Site glitch. I think if you have the filter on to block single guys it should automatically take men off the 'looking for' list. Otherwise it looks contradictory. So fair point OP.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Site glitch. I think if you have the filter on to block single guys it should automatically take men off the 'looking for' list. Otherwise it looks contradictory. So fair point OP. "

I have asked before why there isn't a similar message for single females/couples/TV/TS if you're not looking for them?

It does come across as singling men out which just results in this question being asked a lot.

The most common reason has already been said - they are looking for men but want to make contact themselves. Not always just a means of reducing incoming messages, it's often simply because they know what they like and no amount of words on a profile will ensure only those they are interested in/attracted to will get in touch.

A

"Site glitch. I think if you have the filter on to block single guys it should automatically take men off the 'looking for' list. Otherwise it looks contradictory. So fair point OP. "

I don't think it is. Not looking for single men actually means single men are blocked from messaging. It's really not looking for messages from single men.

Someone can still be looking for single men but not want messages from single men unless they contact them first.

Perhaps the "not looking for single men" flag should be reworded to be clearer.

I do the looking on this new profile but I found it easier to set a silly age range to stop messages, rather than have Not looking for single men on my profile.

"I've done it lots, blocked single guys and done the searching and messaging myself whilst not being bothered by guys that are not what I'm looking for, it works well and have more successful meets that way."

I think it would be great if all women adopted this approach.

"I do the looking on this new profile but I found it easier to set a silly age range to stop messages, rather than have Not looking for single men on my profile. "

thats a really good idea! never thought of that!

Its easy, forget them, basically its an ego boost thinking they are popular, skip them and move to the next profile lol.

"Its easy, forget them, basically its an ego boost thinking they are popular, skip them and move to the next profile lol.

"

Why is it an ego boost if they state they don't want to meet a particular gender?

To be fair there's so many guys on here it must be at least 70%male 20%female and there are some grade A knobheads on here spoiling it and being rude

It make sense for some women to have that on their profile ( ps my maths isn't wrong 10% trans )

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I do the looking on this new profile but I found it easier to set a silly age range to stop messages, rather than have Not looking for single men on my profile. "

To the casual observer it does make you look like you've got a nonagenarian fetish though!

Weirdo!!!

A

"Its easy, forget them, basically its an ego boost thinking they are popular, skip them and move to the next profile lol.

Why is it an ego boost if they state they don't want to meet a particular gender?"

Because it sais they are verified by loads of single men.

Why is it an ego boost if they state they don't want to meet a particular gender?Because it sais they are verified by loads of single men."

Maybe they've had enough of men and want to experiment with couples or single women?

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

on the blocking single guys

saw on a profile update some couple complaining that no single men had replied to their gang bang meet request

till i looked at their profile and had single guys blocked

durrrrr

Why is it an ego boost if they state they don't want to meet a particular gender?Because it sais they are verified by loads of single men.

Maybe they've had enough of men and want to experiment with couples or single women?"

Yes but then they should change what looking for to not men I recon

"on the blocking single guys

saw on a profile update some couple complaining that no single men had replied to their gang bang meet request

durrrrr "

Maybe they have it in place and take it off for such meets and just forgot or leave it on so only people on their friends list can respond to the meet request?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I do the looking on this new profile but I found it easier to set a silly age range to stop messages, rather than have Not looking for single men on my profile.

thats a really good idea! never thought of that!"

Yes that is a great idea and if adopted widely might put an end to threads like this....although I have seen a fair number of threads whingeing about age restrictions too

I totally get the point about couple and women wanting to do the looking themselves

Women weren't put on this earth to be understood,so why try

Why is it an ego boost if they state they don't want to meet a particular gender?Because it sais they are verified by loads of single men.

Maybe they've had enough of men and want to experiment with couples or single women?Yes but then they should change what looking for to not men I recon "

But in the OP's example, they've stated in their profile they don't wish to meet single guys, perhaps they don't know about the filters?

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"Don't over-think it. People do as they please so just move on to someone else...."

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"Why oh why do some women state they don't want to meet single guys and yet have men as a selection of whom they want to meet?

Weird............

"

Maybe they are looking for two guys

Maybe they've had enough of men and want to experiment with couples or single women?Yes but then they should change what looking for to not men I recon

But in the OP's example, they've stated in their profile they don't wish to meet single guys, perhaps they don't know about the filters?"

Yes I think so as well they don't know anything about the filters.

"I do the looking on this new profile but I found it easier to set a silly age range to stop messages, rather than have Not looking for single men on my profile.

To the casual observer it does make you look like you've got a nonagenarian fetish though!

Weirdo!!!

A"

Diawl ewn Cheeky sod

"on the blocking single guys

durrrrr

Maybe they have it in place and take it off for such meets and just forgot or leave it on so only people on their friends list can respond to the meet request?"

I've also seen this frequently and not just couples. Single women posting an event to meet single males and you can't message them.

But as most have said, just move along to the next.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"It simply means they wish to contact the Men they're interested in rather than be swamped with messages from random Singles."

This.

I have met more than one person "not looking for single males".

"

How the fuck is it an ego boost if men can't message them? They wouldn't know who or how many were interested.

You do say some daft things sometimes Shag

"It simply means they wish to contact the Men they're interested in rather than be swamped with messages from random Singles."

I quite like getting the random messages....makes me realise I'm not that sad after all and gives me a giggle. Little things and all that

Maybe they've had enough of men and want to experiment with couples or single women?Yes but then they should change what looking for to not men I recon

But in the OP's example, they've stated in their profile they don't wish to meet single guys, perhaps they don't know about the filters?"

Doesn't wish to meet single men appears on a profile when men are blocked from messaging. I think.

I'm going to have to go and test that now.

How the fuck is it an ego boost if men can't message them? They wouldn't know who or how many were interested.

You do say some daft things sometimes Shag "

lol cos they forgot to change the filters I think.

You do say some daft things sometimes Shag lol cos they forgot to change the filters I think."

No.

Their profile says "not looking for single men" because single men are prevented from sending them messages by their filters.

Their looking for says men because they've ticked the tick box by men on the who are you looking for bit.

They *are* looking for single men but they don't want men messaging them because they want to find the men who interest them and initiate the messaging themselves.

It's got nothing to do with verifications so I don't know what your comment about verifications meant.

If their profile says not looking for single men (in the looking for section) then they are using their filters.

Not looking for single men appears when single men are blocked from messaging. I just checked it to make sure.

You do say some daft things sometimes Shag lol cos they forgot to change the filters I think.

No.

Their profile says "not looking for single men" because single men are prevented from sending them messages by their filters.

Their looking for says men because they've ticked the tick box by men on the who are you looking for bit.

They *are* looking for single men but they don't want men messaging them because they want to find the men who interest them and initiate the messaging themselves.

It's got nothing to do with verifications so I don't know what your comment about verifications meant."

I didn't mention any verifications here but yes, basically as you said means men cant email them on first contact but the woman still can email them and then they can email

You do say some daft things sometimes Shag lol cos they forgot to change the filters I think.

No.

It's got nothing to do with verifications so I don't know what your comment about verifications meant.I didn't mention any verifications here but yes, basically as you said means men cant email them on first contact but the woman still can email them and then they can email "

You said it's an ego boost because they've got lots of verifications from men.

I don't understand what blocking men from messaging has to do with verifications.

No.

It's got nothing to do with verifications so I don't know what your comment about verifications meant.I didn't mention any verifications here but yes, basically as you said means men cant email them on first contact but the woman still can email them and then they can email

You said it's an ego boost because they've got lots of verifications from men.

I don't understand what blocking men from messaging has to do with verifications. "

Yes meant as they meet loads of single men, so they maibe are taking a brake?.

Weirdo!!!

A"

Old folk can't run away.

» Add a new message to this topic