FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a little help please

a little help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right,getting used to this site still,so trying to figure things out,I just got verified by someone on here,but its not came up,and when I click on manage verifications it says I have to be verified to go on to manage verifications,any idea how I can see the verification? Is there a pending period for them? Any help will be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

In hindsight that was probably not the best title to a thread,people probably think I'm after a different type of help...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

A veri won't save if your filters don't match.

As an example - the person who left the verification is looking for people between the ages of 30-40 and you are 45.

Get them to add you as a friend and this will bypass it.

"A veri won't save if your filters don't match.

As an example - the person who left the verification is looking for people between the ages of 30-40 and you are 45.

Get them to add you as a friend and this will bypass it. "

cheers my man,just saved me a lot of stress lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Or copy it onto your profile page with a marker pen. You may have to send a lot of messages to peeps asking if you can do the same for their monitors, but it will get you chatting to a lot of people...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"A veri won't save if your filters don't match.

Get them to add you as a friend and this will bypass it. cheers my man,just saved me a lot of stress lol "

They may need to resend the verification afterwards. I cant remember if it automatically adds it or not.

» Add a new message to this topic