FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Double Penetration

Double Penetration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always wanted to try being double penetrated by two guys. The thought of two men entering me at the same time, stretching me to my limits, making me squeal as they both pump into me and destroy my ass is a massive turn on.

Have any women or trannies on here had DP up their bum? How was it? Any men shoved their cock up a bum hole when there was already another cock up there? How was it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Ouch....

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

My eyes are watering ! Hope you have fun though x

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not personally, but I know a girly who has and she enjoyed it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe the technical term is DAP. ...... would require a lot of practice patience and warming up !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've always wanted to try being double penetrated by two guys. The thought of two men entering me at the same time, stretching me to my limits, making me squeal as they both pump into me and destroy my ass is a massive turn on.

Have any women or trannies on here had DP up their bum? How was it? Any men shoved their cock up a bum hole when there was already another cock up there? How was it?"

I have had a fist in there, then a cock slid in with it and been wsnked inside me. Anything is possible. You just have to want it enough. And have a lot of lube.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I believe the technical term is DAP. ...... would require a lot of practice patience and warming up !!!"

I take it you speak from experience. And what is that about meet and greet in your profile?

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"I've always wanted to try being double penetrated by two guys. The thought of two men entering me at the same time, stretching me to my limits, making me squeal as they both pump into me and destroy my ass is a massive turn on.

Have any women or trannies on here had DP up their bum? How was it? Any men shoved their cock up a bum hole when there was already another cock up there? How was it?"

Had cock and several fingers up my arse on Saturday night! I don't always feel like it up the bum, but he got the angle just right and it felt so horny.

» Add a new message to this topic