FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bedroom embarrassing moments

bedroom embarrassing moments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I feel that at 39 I am at my Peak sexual wise and I am enjoying every moment of my sexual journey.

What I am about to tell you next may just make you giggle, god knows I giggled the first time but not so much lately.

At the moment of orgasm I fart, i have no warning and they are loud. If I have multiple orgasm s then I have multiple farts. They are not little ones either but bloke sized ones. This is starting to worry me now and if it don't stop then I won't be able to enjoy sex in the future. Does anyone else have any embrassing moments in the bedroom that they would like to share. It might just make me feel better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Is that where the name backdoor came from?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had an ex fart into my mouth whilst cumming.

That's what you get for tromboning.

I have always been a little more cautious since then.

"Is that where the name backdoor came from? "

No hun the name has nothing to do with my windy problem

Called blokes by the wrong name on many occasion. Hence everyone is now addressed as sweet, babe or Sir

I'm sure the blokes are blown away Wouldn't worry me lol

at least guys know youve not faked it :D

Off she went with a trumpety trump

Trump trump trump.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Bet this becomes the new Holy Grail. Instead of - hey babe I can make you squirt - it'll be - expert at making girls fart.

Expect new threads entitled - I find farters horny.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"Off she went with a trumpety trump

Trump trump trump. "

I just snorted coffee

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

*childishly giggling away*

"Off she went with a trumpety trump

Trump trump trump. "

lol

"Called blokes by the wrong name on many occasion. Hence everyone is now addressed as sweet, babe or Sir "

I have too called out the wrong man's name, I can laugh about it now but must of really knocked the poor guys confidence

Laughing my head off

At least it's good to know it's difficult to fake an orgasm. Lol

I was having sex with an ex a good few years ago. I pulled my cock out to change positions and heard a loud "POP"

we cracked up laughing.

I feel sorry for the people holding my feet for sit ups on a fitness test. I always fart on them

It's foreplay in the bedroom!!

"At least it's good to know it's difficult to fake an orgasm. Lol"

I can see that nobody will take this seriously, it's a good job i am laughing myself

"I was having sex with an ex a good few years ago. I pulled my cock out to change positions and heard a loud "POP"

we cracked up laughing."

wasn't that a fanny fart then?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I'm crying.... sorry op not very sympathetic us it but I can't hrs myself

"I feel that at 39 I am at my Peak sexual wise and I am enjoying every moment of my sexual journey.

What I am about to tell you next may just make you giggle, god knows I giggled the first time but not so much lately.

At the moment of orgasm I fart, i have no warning and they are loud. If I have multiple orgasm s then I have multiple farts. They are not little ones either but bloke sized ones. This is starting to worry me now and if it don't stop then I won't be able to enjoy sex in the future. Does anyone else have any embrassing moments in the bedroom that they would like to share. It might just make me feel better "

There has to be some other ladies in here with the same problem or am I just unique?

"I was having sex with an ex a good few years ago. I pulled my cock out to change positions and heard a loud "POP"

we cracked up laughing.wasn't that a fanny fart then? "

No. It was like taking a cork out of a wine bottle.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I have done it once or twice. Try deflatine or windeze not long before a meet it might help swear by them if I go out for a meal esp on holiday

"I have done it once or twice. Try deflatine or windeze not long before a meet it might help swear by them if I go out for a meal esp on holiday"

Thankyou hun. I will try anything to stop it happening

"Called blokes by the wrong name on many occasion. Hence everyone is now addressed as sweet, babe or Sir "

Oh sweet angel chops ami glad to hear that I'm not the only one!!! Sisters unite...phewww

OMG lol

"I have done it once or twice. Try deflatine or windeze not long before a meet it might help swear by them if I go out for a meal esp on holiday

Thankyou hun. I will try anything to stop it happening "

Check your nutrition....pulses, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower can make one windy...Perhaps you're wheat intolerant. .. Experiment and see x

"There has to be some other ladies in here with the same problem or am I just unique? "

Yes, I do too. All the muscles contract strongly around my pelvic area and air is expelled

My lovely fella has got used to it now and it doesn't bother him lol

The last time I had a girlfriend fart on me I thought she was deflating ...... Fucking cheap blowup dolls

A small None performing Semi for 3 days in what feels like 02 arena...

I win.....

"There has to be some other ladies in here with the same problem or am I just unique?

Yes, I do too. All the muscles contract strongly around my pelvic area and air is expelled

My lovely fella has got used to it now and it doesn't bother him lol "

At long last I am not in my own

"There has to be some other ladies in here with the same problem or am I just unique?

My lovely fella has got used to it now and it doesn't bother him lol

At long last I am not in my own "

"I feel that at 39 I am at my Peak sexual wise and I am enjoying every moment of my sexual journey.

At the moment of orgasm I fart, i have no warning and they are loud. If I have multiple orgasm s then I have multiple farts. They are not little ones either but bloke sized ones. This is starting to worry me now and if it don't stop then I won't be able to enjoy sex in the future. Does anyone else have any embrassing moments in the bedroom that they would like to share. It might just make me feel better

There has to be some other ladies in here with the same problem or am I just unique? "

I also occasionally trump when I cum. Either Love Puff or Bum Burp. Depends how intense it is. If I can I try to hold it in but once I ''let go'' it's impossible. Also I find belly grumbles happen a lot when I have sex. Weird......

Pink fluffy love darts.....its kinda endearing

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mostly in GU24

Since having Botox injected into my inner sphincter for pelvic floor spasm in August I've got 6 months of uncontrollable farting to endure.

There's nothing worse that being in the throws of lust and not sure whether the sensation your feeling means you're gonna fart or worse still, produce something a bit more solid. Roll on December!

Had anybody else endured the shame of leaving a tiny brown mark on the soft furnishings? Please tell me I'm not alone!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Okay I will admit it has happened in my world but what is worse is that I find them them very funny....so I laugh... loudly.....which can result in a short burst of accompanying bottom cheers (a family of vegetarians so we have the same giggle/trumps - they are called botty laughs) I have never asked them if they happen during sex

At the moment of orgasm I fart, i have no warning and they are loud. If I have multiple orgasm s then I have multiple farts. They are not little ones either but bloke sized ones. This is starting to worry me now and if it don't stop then I won't be able to enjoy sex in the future. Does anyone else have any embrassing moments in the bedroom that they would like to share. It might just make me feel better "

have you ever followed through while doing these farting sessions..?

"Since having Botox injected into my inner sphincter for pelvic floor spasm in August I've got 6 months of uncontrollable farting to endure.

There's nothing worse that being in the throws of lust and not sure whether the sensation your feeling means you're gonna fart or worse still, produce something a bit more solid. Roll on December!

Had anybody else endured the shame of leaving a tiny brown mark on the soft furnishings? Please tell me I'm not alone! "

No hun you are not alone o

have you ever followed through while doing these farting sessions..? "

Might have

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I was gonna suggest a butt plug, but on second thoughts it may come out like an Exocet missile and blow his balls off

"Since having Botox injected into my inner sphincter for pelvic floor spasm in August I've got 6 months of uncontrollable farting to endure.

Had anybody else endured the shame of leaving a tiny brown mark on the soft furnishings? Please tell me I'm not alone!

No hun you are not alone o "

You aren't sline happens to me sometimes haha

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I was gonna suggest a butt plug, but on second thoughts it may come out like an Exocet missile and blow his balls off "

Ohhhhh the mental image of this is making me giggle so loudly.....I am trying to be sneaky in work

» Add a new message to this topic