FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > PICK UP LINE OF THE WEEK...

PICK UP LINE OF THE WEEK...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ahem,

Fuck me if i'm wrong, but haven't we met before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh thats clever

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

"Ahem,

Fuck me if i'm wrong, but haven't we met before? "

Babe your mum an dad must be thiefs cos they have stole the stars from the skies an put them in your eyes.lol

dundee

Do u believe in lust at first sight.no.ok do you want me to walk past you again until you do

"Do u believe in lust at first sight.no.ok do you want me to walk past you again until you do"

yes sure but just keep walking coz it aint gonna happen today

[Removed by poster at 30/07/10 11:56:05]

i wish i could come wipe the smile of your face today and fuck you hard and raw

hence no reply

"Ahem,

Fuck me if i'm wrong, but haven't we met before? Babe your mum an dad must be thiefs cos they have stole the stars from the skies an put them in your eyes.lol"

must have been my dad coz my mum's dead

doesnt really work in practise

sad but true

dundee

"Ahem,

Fuck me if i'm wrong, but haven't we met before? Babe your mum an dad must be thiefs cos they have stole the stars from the skies an put them in your eyes.lol

must have been my dad coz my mum's dead

doesnt really work in practise

sad but true "

Well im sorry bout that.but ur rite.that 1 wouldnt work anyway.cos its terrible

dundee

"Do u believe in lust at first sight.no.ok do you want me to walk past you again until you do

yes sure but just keep walking coz it aint gonna happen today"

Well what about tommorow then.cos im quite flexible that way lol

"Do u believe in lust at first sight.no.ok do you want me to walk past you again until you do

yes sure but just keep walking coz it aint gonna happen todayWell what about tommorow then.cos im quite flexible that way lol"

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair

ever owned a parakeet? no? bet you've had a cockatoo

bet you're a right fithy bitch, you look like you could be

fuck me, wish i was ten years younger, i'd defo fuck you

not gonna buy you a drink and not interested in you in particular, just want to fuck, are you interested?

go on roar like a tiger (then licks my arm)

not that any of these were succesful....

Get undressed and be grateful

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

the dance floors cold,lets go warm it up baby

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

this dropped into my inbox a few days ago

"you have very fuckable eyes"

my reply

" that would hurt!!!ya perve, stick ya cock n fanny or ass like normal dickeheads"

dundee

yes sure but just keep walking coz it aint gonna happen todayWell what about tommorow then.cos im quite flexible that way lol

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair"

Ah this is great,its getting me prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yes sure but just keep walking coz it aint gonna happen todayWell what about tommorow then.cos im quite flexible that way lol

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair Ah this is great,its getting me prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me."

the latter one works!!!

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair Ah this is great,its getting

prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me."

i'll be running over your head if you don't FO

no i wouldnt hold it against you, i wouldn't go anywear near you

dundee

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair Ah this is great,its getting me prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me.the latter one works!!! "

What seriously.cos if it does i might actually try it in the real world.lol.its a line from a doctor hook song.im going to steal it tho.lol

dundee

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair Ah this is great,its getting

prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me.

i'll be running over your head if you don't FO

no i wouldnt hold it against you, i wouldn't go anywear near you"

well sorry to burst your bubble.but i get the general feeling your not my type anyway.i was actually only trying to have a laugh.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair Ah this is great,its getting me prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me.the latter one works!!! What seriously.cos if it does i might actually try it in the real world.lol.its a line from a doctor hook song.im going to steal it tho.lol"

"if i swore you were an angel would you treat me like the devil tonight"

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair Ah this is great,its getting me prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me.the latter one works!!! What seriously.cos if it does i might actually try it in the real world.lol.its a line from a doctor hook song.im going to steal it tho.lol"

seriously don't. ive heard it so many times. they will probably laugh at you (and i mean at you not with you) and walk away

chat up lines never work. well not on me

also ive never seen one work on anyone else

might work if a woman said it to a man but they dont usually need to resort to such desperate tactics

dundee

sorry i can't. i got wash the dogs hair Ah this is great,its getting me prepared for getting knokbacks saturday night.lol. wot bout this one.hey are your legs not tired.cos you have been running through my mind.all night.or if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me.the latter one works!!! What seriously.cos if it does i might actually try it in the real world.lol.its a line from a doctor hook song.im going to steal it tho.lol"if i swore you were an angel would you treat me like the devil tonight" "

Lol you the know the song then.i think i will go listen to it now.for research purposes.lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Fancy a fuck?? No? Well do you mind lying down why i do

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

" this dropped into my inbox a few days ago

"you have very fuckable eyes"

my reply

" that would hurt!!!ya perve, stick ya cock n fanny or ass like normal dickeheads" "

HA HA HA

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

if i come back as a female,im buying that exact outfit.

a guy in work uses this all the time,and is very succesfull.it probably helps that hes a handsome bastard,and do you come here often,would probably work for him.

dundee

lol yeh i know they dont work.but they sumtimes make a girl laugh.cos they actually know your being ironic.an not being serious.

wanna play soldiers? i lay down and you blow the hell out of me

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"did you get dressed all by youself, or did your mommy help you", this has worked for me lol

» Add a new message to this topic