FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Yesterday...

Yesterday...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel_2013 OP   Woman  over a year ago

southend

... I thought it would be fun to do an 8km obstacle/mud run.

My team were amazing, so were the strangers I met along the way. I had unknown hands pushing my backside up walls, ropes and tyres and team members (that I thought they were friends) pushing me down in mud.

Last night when I got home, I spent 30 minutes in the shower with mud coming from every available orifice in my body.

Today I have woken up battered, bruised and broken (I didn't know arm pits could hurt!). But proud as hell, of myself and my team and the amazing marshalls and other participants I met along the way.

Yesterday I swore I was never going to do anything so silly again. Today, I've just signed up for next year!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

All your troubles seem so far away...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Well done..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sounds like you had a great time and great spirit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let me know next time, I will help you with the shower

Well done for finishing

Nutter!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"... I thought it would be fun to do an 8km obstacle/mud run.

My team were amazing, so were the strangers I met along the way. I had unknown hands pushing my backside up walls, ropes and tyres and team members (that I thought they were friends) pushing me down in mud.

Last night when I got home, I spent 30 minutes in the shower with mud coming from every available orifice in my body.

Today I have woken up battered, bruised and broken (I didn't know arm pits could hurt!). But proud as hell, of myself and my team and the amazing marshalls and other participants I met along the way.

Yesterday I swore I was never going to do anything so silly again. Today, I've just signed up for next year!"

I really really really want to do one of these!!!!

By *edangel_2013 OP   Woman  over a year ago

southend

Yesterday I swore I was never going to do anything so silly again. Today, I've just signed up for next year!

I really really really want to do one of these!!!!"

You really should. This was over at the Nuclear Bunker in Chelvedon, not that far from you! It was fucking hard, but so so so worth it!!

"Well done.."

I really really really want to do one of these!!!!

You really should. This was over at the Nuclear Bunker in Chelvedon, not that far from you! It was fucking hard, but so so so worth it!! "

Where you doing it?? I'm already on one, might do another!!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Very impressive you so deserve to be very proud of yourself x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i want to be a backside pusher upper

» Add a new message to this topic