FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Egotistical

Egotistical

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think we can all agree that Fab is a bizarre place, but I'm interested in how it effects your ego.

I'm sure many single dudes will think it shoots theirs to pieces while ladies get inflated.

No idea about couples (again, I guess it depends on the female given the environment)...

I'm not strictly talking forum - I see statuses from lusted regulars craving attention, just intrigued as to how Fab enhances your life. Or not.

I do expect finely treaded comments from guys attempting to act cool, but apart from that, let's be honest.

In before "what about you OP?" - it's a mixed bag, attention I don't expect and then denied by others. This isn't written off the back of personal experience, just a general over_iew.

Your turn. Cookies awarded for good answers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fuck me that was long.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like fabs, I like the forums its like going into a cyber pub all sorts of people use them.

I also use the site for meets so yes to a certain extent it does enhance my life as its an easy way to get entertainment and get meets.

But I'm also a realist and keep a realistic attitude I certainly don't believe I'm anything more than a normal, overweight middle aged woman who may appeal to some and not others.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I like egotistal men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I like egotistal men "

You ain't got the hang of txt speak yet have you?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I like egotistal men

You ain't got the hang of txt speak yet have you? "

Am I sposed to?

"I like egotistal men

You ain't got the hang of txt speak yet have you? Am I sposed to? "

N

We like it because it's nice to be liked.. But We also like it because if someone doesn't like us we don't give a fuck!!! That's what's good about the Internet!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Years ago swinging helped me rebuild my confidence after a period of ill health, it then became detrimental to me, so I changed my approach to it. It works well for me now.

Now it gives me an opportunity to pass some time and banter. I have also been educated on several matters.

hmmmmm when i first came onto site like this was totally flattered after 20 yrs with someone who shredded me to bits - after i met/lost a partner i went through a crazy stage where i realised that getting sex was a peace of piss - then calming down and thinking nah those guys only like you cos they got a shag and my confidence took a hammering -

now i love the banter in the forums - the people we meet off here are lovely and sex is fantastic- so ego has been raised and dented many times -

now - can i have a ginger bikky to dunk in my coffee as opposed to a cookie

*piece not peace ffs

Nah x no cookies for me ta x

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Join to see how others leave their sex life and experience.

Curiosity.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Fuck me that was long. "

OK, I like a long fuck. When are you free?

Now, do you feel your ego was boosted?

Fab forum and the creation of Lickety saved me when I needed saving. I handle rejection (giving and receiving) much better now than I used to as I no longer see rejection as being about me but about their wants\desires\choice.

It fascinates me how some women and couples getting 100's of mails from desperate men have massively overinflated ego's.

I don't have an ego, I'm just naturally awesome...

No ego here,just an ordinary middle aged woman who loves men and all the lovely things I can do to them

Fab doesn't really have an effect on our egos. Being at a club makes me (f) feel real schmexy for a couple of days. I mostly just like the forums and perving on people

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

My egos is monstrously huge. I come here as a supplement to the real world adulation I receive.

Hope this is honest enough Lib

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No, something as shallow as fabs does not affect my ego, but it is a rollercoaster of a ride, the disappointment in people always takes me by surprise, but luckily the fabulous times make it worth the effort I think.

"My egos is monstrously huge. I come here as a supplement to the real world adulation I receive.

Hope this is honest enough Lib "

I saw your Halloween picture. It looked like your ego had been stroked.

It's nice to be liked and complimented and it's less fun when it goes the other way I don't take it to heart greatly either way but I guess if it was happening lots it could get to you a bit

"My egos is monstrously huge. I come here as a supplement to the real world adulation I receive.

I saw your Halloween picture. It looked like your ego had been stroked."

I noticed that too. Can't really not notice it

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I saw your Halloween picture. It looked like your ego had been stroked.

I noticed that too. Can't really not notice it "

FEED ME!!!!

If I wanted my ego massaged I wouldn't be so opinionated

I'm Gods gift to women, and I think if they don't message me then that's their loss as I'm fantastic in bed and in everything else I do ......... Not, I don't give a toss, I'm not pushy and generally just have a laugh and amuse myself now although interestingly enough I seem to get more female attention with this approach, note I said attention not action. Whilst we know it's a sex site we don't need it shoved in our faces from the start. I think it's better to get to know someone and have a mental connection of some kind, before a physical one. Well that's my opinion any way for what it's worth

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mine's nothing to get excited about.

"If I wanted my ego massaged I wouldn't be so opinionated"

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

fabs is an arena for display and reassurance .. we all like a look at me moment

I'm not sure it has much impact on my ego. I'm basically ok with myself, I was before and will continue to be. Compliments or whatever are nice, but don't really change how I see and think about myself (and I'm a stubborn bastard anyway).

I don't think this is the place to be if you do have major self-esteem issues though....there are periods in my life when this probably would have been a really bad idea.

"Whilst we know it's a sex site we don't need it shoved in our faces from the start."

Unless you like that kind of thing

Sorry saw it as an innuendo

I like ego spotting on here, of course the written word can sometimes be misconstrued but often the ego just oozes out of the profile / Forum posts etc - there's a fine line between confidence / positively selling yourself and ego / arrogance.

My ego (I think) is unchanged from being on here, rejected / ignored by the very large majority, but a very small number of quality banter buddies to more than compensate - just like in real life really I know my place on here!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This site gave me hope.

I try to take over the world

"This site gave me hope."

How was she?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Sometimes it helps but often it's detrimental to my confidence.

I'm under no illusions that a large proportion of the messages I get are simply because I have the right holes and boobs and they think I'll do. I'm a means to an end, not someone they actually desire.

A lot of the messages are also because I have big boobs. The men don't much care about the life support system and means of transport for those boobs.

I'm in the category disgruntled men refer to as wouldn't get a second glance in the pub.

Being regarded as holes and boobs that will do doesn't inflate my ego, surprisingly.

I am probably guilty, however, of thinking some men just want to get laid when they do actually find me attractive. I hear the same things from most of them - I'm stunning etc. when I know I'm not stunning - that it's difficult to take any of it at face value.

I don't see how an inbox full of disrespectful 'fancy a fuck' type messages, married people looking for a quick fuck with anyone who's willing and occasional requests for you to sell your body could inflate anyone's ego. Sadly that's what fab offers a lot of the time.

Fab hasn't affected my ego at all because I know its all smoke and mirrors a lot of the time and thats fine because I can stroke egos to get what I want too

Its fun and not to be taken too seriously

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

"I'm under no illusions that a large proportion of the messages I get are simply because I have the right holes and boobs and they think I'll do. I'm a means to an end, not someone they actually desire.

A lot of the messages are also because I have big boobs. The men don't much care about the life support system and means of transport for those boobs.

."

Hugs x

I think very similar about the attention I receive on here (replacing boobs with bum, as I don't have big boobs but I have a toosh). It's 'penis' talk, said as a means to an end, no more sincere than that. Nice to hear at the time, sure, but it's not specific to me the person, just as the source of potential pleasure at that moment.

That said, it rarely knocks my confidence as it's not personal. The only thing from Fab that does get to me, is men speaking to me like I'm a sex object, to aid them getting their end off, with no regard or respect for the fact I'm actually human being with feelings. Luckily it's extremely rare here, I find it happens more on POF or T-inder x

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have no ego, I`m not here to have it stroked or for some kind of affirmation of myself. I don't listen to half the bull shit that comes my way, I know how I look and who I am and what I have to offer someone. If a few nice men want to meet me then that's all and good, if they don't then that's all and good too.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the fora are in a way the voice of Fab reason. Yes, I get the occasional blowing smoke up my arse type message but I do tend to take it with a pinch of salt. If somebody says something lovely to me in real life I tend to think 'what are they after?'. On here it's a little more transparent that's all. I can see how being on here could either damage or grossly inflate an ego but I like to think I'm self-aware enough to have a word with myself if there's any danger of that happening.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

I like the forums and I too

also use the site for meets and to keep in touch with friends I have made on here, so yes to a certain extent it does enhance my life as its an easy way to meet people of the same Ilk as me.

But I am also realistic and keep a realistic attitude I certainly do not think I am anything more than a normal, middle aged woman who may appeal to some and not others.

"I'm under no illusions that a large proportion of the messages I get are simply because I have the right holes and boobs and they think I'll do. I'm a means to an end, not someone they actually desire.

Hugs x

I think very similar about the attention I receive on here (replacing boobs with bum, as I don't have big boobs but I have a toosh). It's 'penis' talk, said as a means to an end, no more sincere than that. Nice to hear at the time, sure, but it's not specific to me the person, just as the source of potential pleasure at that moment.

That said, it rarely knocks my confidence as it's not personal. The only thing from Fab that does get to me, is men speaking to me like I'm a sex object, to aid them getting their end off, with no regard or respect for the fact I'm actually human being with feelings. Luckily it's extremely rare here, I find it happens more on POF or T-inder x

"

Thanks. I'm not feeling bad about it at the moment. It is what it is. Sometimes it gets me down and I feel bad about myself but usually I just accept it as the nature of this place.

It's not nearly so pronounced in the real world. I try to accept compliments graciously always but I'm much more likely to believe them in every day life.

But the real question... Do their egos and arrogance match their performance.

I always come across really arrogant and egotistical. But it's cause I can back my word. But I am not cocky. Women love arrogance (my experience)

In the middle

"But the real question... Do their egos and arrogance match their performance.

I always come across really arrogant and egotistical. But it's cause I can back my word. But I am not cocky. Women love arrogance (my experience)"

Being self-assured and self-aware is not the same as arrogance

"I like the forums and I too

also use the site for meets and to keep in touch with friends I have made on here, so yes to a certain extent it does enhance my life as its an easy way to meet people of the same Ilk as me.

But I am also realistic and keep a realistic attitude I certainly do not think I am anything more than a normal, middle aged woman who may appeal to some and not others."

I always come across really arrogant and egotistical. But it's cause I can back my word. But I am not cocky. Women love arrogance (my experience)

Being self-assured and self-aware is not the same as arrogance "

Meh... If it works, stick to it.

"Baby girl this dick can change your life" - RR

In the middle

"Baby girl this dick can change your life" - RR"

Life changing dicks are a rarity

Life changing dicks are a rarity "

Lmao! Life changing dick can make a feminist cook and clean.

"Lmao! Life changing dick can make a feminist cook and clean."

That'll be the day...

When we first started swinging we were far more conscious of how we were seen by others , both on here and in clubs , parties and meets .

As time passed we became less bothered by what others thought of us , in so much as how we saw swinging and so on . But we always take immense pride in our appearance and cleanliness for meets , and this will never change . Not sure if this is just good form or egotistical .

We are very aware that our perspective on what swinging means to us is not to everyone's taste , but we truly don't waste any time at all questioning ourselves over it now . This could be interpreted as us having an over inflated ego , but we don't think so , and that's what matters .

Lmao! Life changing dick can make a feminist cook and clean."

bless your funny way of thinking

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Dunno, i try and keep an even keel. It has served me well so far.

I like fab and I no don't use it to get sex meets from, just use the forum and chat room and it boosts my ego as I upload my 6pack pic and I like it as they get loads of fabbings

- Mr Shag

"I like ego spotting on here, of course the written word can sometimes be misconstrued but often the ego just oozes out of the profile / Forum posts etc - there's a fine line between confidence / positively selling yourself and ego / arrogance.

My ego (I think) is unchanged from being on here, rejected / ignored by the very large majority, but a very small number of quality banter buddies to more than compensate - just like in real life really I know my place on here!"

Your place will be sipping black Russians with me soon....Mmmm.

Get langers...

"No ego here,just an ordinary middle aged woman who loves men and all the lovely things I can do to them "

This

But I have also developed a lot and understand more just what turns me on and makes me tick

In the middle

Lmao! Life changing dick can make a feminist cook and clean."

No it can`t

No effect on my ego. I also wouldn't say I have an ego, more confidence in my own skin (this definitely wasn't always the case).

I continue to be pleasantly surprised by the attention (and anything subsequent to that) I have received and do receive, and as such (seemingly) bat it away by saying 'right place, right time' and that I have had some 'luck'. I say 'seemingly' because I do believe those two things have played a part.

That thinking has helped me keep my feet in the ground.

Mines dead! I binned my self-image whilst trekking through the Indian sub-continent, on a voyage of self discovery.

There you go people. An ego post that includes the words: I, my and mine.

Make of it what you will

My ego is smaller than Robbie Williams'. Ladies I promise not to sing Frozen when you're in labour. That's an erectjim guarantee.

"I like ego spotting on here, of course the written word can sometimes be misconstrued but often the ego just oozes out of the profile / Forum posts etc - there's a fine line between confidence / positively selling yourself and ego / arrogance.

My ego (I think) is unchanged from being on here, rejected / ignored by the very large majority, but a very small number of quality banter buddies to more than compensate - just like in real life really I know my place on here!

Your place will be sipping black Russians with me soon....Mmmm.

Get langers... "

"No ego here,just an ordinary middle aged woman who loves men and all the lovely things I can do to them

This

But I have also developed a lot and understand more just what turns me on and makes me tick "

Ditto and it's made me grow up in lots of ways

"I think we can all agree that Fab is a bizarre place, but I'm interested in how it effects your ego.

I'm sure many single dudes will think it shoots theirs to pieces while ladies get inflated.

No idea about couples (again, I guess it depends on the female given the environment)...

I'm not strictly talking forum - I see statuses from lusted regulars craving attention, just intrigued as to how Fab enhances your life. Or not.

I do expect finely treaded comments from guys attempting to act cool, but apart from that, let's be honest.

In before "what about you OP?" - it's a mixed bag, attention I don't expect and then denied by others. This isn't written off the back of personal experience, just a general over_iew.

Your turn. Cookies awarded for good answers. "

Females can be so so critical towards themselves, its no surprise that their _iew of themselves changes.

I wonder how many females had pictures taken in lingerie or naked before swinging.

I know a few that were surprised at how good they looked once seeing their sexy images.

I had a good healthy ego before giving up the fags, potbellies soon change that lol

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Doesnt do anything for my ego as i dont believe a word guys say on here as i think its all lies just to get laid

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

Being self-assured and self-aware is not the same as arrogance "

Confidence and humility is sexy, arrogance is ugly....IMO.

Found fab after a very very long sexless period. Was surprised that women still found me attractive and wanted me. I don't think it would be overstating if I said that the site gave me a new lease of life. More grateful than egotistical

"Found fab after a very very long sexless period. Was surprised that women still found me attractive and wanted me. I don't think it would be overstating if I said that the site gave me a new lease of life. More grateful than egotistical "

You are a darling. Mwah!

"I think we can all agree that Fab is a bizarre place, but I'm interested in how it effects your ego.

Oooooh cookies Guys boost ladies egos for sure but you also get guys that call you all sorts if you don't want to chat or meet up with them.......

Never mind all that,just give me the biccies!

[Removed by poster at 02/11/14 21:12:40]

"Found fab after a very very long sexless period. Was surprised that women still found me attractive and wanted me. I don't think it would be overstating if I said that the site gave me a new lease of life. More grateful than egotistical

You are a darling. Mwah!"

One day I'm going to collect these kisses, I want you sooooo much xx

"Found fab after a very very long sexless period. Was surprised that women still found me attractive and wanted me. I don't think it would be overstating if I said that the site gave me a new lease of life. More grateful than egotistical

You are a darling. Mwah!

One day I'm going to collect these kisses, I want you sooooo much xx"

Do you?

Hahahaha....gummy bear brown eyed fecker...

» Add a new message to this topic