FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gareth Thomas on J Ross

Gareth Thomas on J Ross

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

So impressed with him, his character, his story and the way he has faced his sexuality - just wanted to say I am are very moved by him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isn't he just totally amazing?

I've just had the book deliverrd a few days ago and looking forward to reading it

Oh and the best bit is that he's Welsh

He faced his sexuality in his field because he's a double hard basssstard!!

His journey is no different than that experienced by millions of guys.

Difference being they aren't famous rugby players. Or Welsh

Good on him for using his fame & notoriety for a good purpose tho.

We need more positive gay role models.

Chudleigh

"Isn't he just totally amazing?

I've just had the book deliverrd a few days ago and looking forward to reading it

Oh and the best bit is that he's Welsh"

Book is now n my xmas list!

Are that many people actually bothered about who's gay or not these days!, sure there's always going to be bigots but I think most people under 45 couldn't give a shit either way as we've grown up in a culture where it's been legal and promoted, most teenagers I know are really really open about it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Are that many people actually bothered about who's gay or not these days!, sure there's always going to be bigots but I think most people under 45 couldn't give a shit either way as we've grown up in a culture where it's been legal and promoted, most teenagers I know are really really open about it."
I have no interest in someone's sexuality and nor does anyone I know really, its still only the media that make a big deal out of it

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

I heard him do an interview on radio 2 a few weeks ago. Respect to him

Chudleigh

I was watching with my 18 year old daughter and we both agreed it doesn't, nor should it make a difference knowing if someone is gay or not, but it is clear that many people still struggle with male gay'ness. We all seem to be very comfortable with bi/gay women, but for men it does still seem to be an issue. Just do not see why, & am hugely impressed by the honesty of the guy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I was watching with my 18 year old daughter and we both agreed it doesn't, nor should it make a difference knowing if someone is gay or not, but it is clear that many people still struggle with male gay'ness. We all seem to be very comfortable with bi/gay women, but for men it does still seem to be an issue. Just do not see why, & am hugely impressed by the honesty of the guy "
I wonder why some are still bothered, I have a cousin who is older than me and is gay, when he came out my great aunt who was late 80s at the time just said she would like to meet his partner and until she died aged 96 she never treated them any different to a regular couple. The only explanation I have is maybe some are bothered because they are just bigots pure and simple nothing to do with age or the generation they where brought up in and its very hard to change a bigots point of view

» Add a new message to this topic