FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > touchie feelie

touchie feelie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uttyjonn OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Are you a touchie feelie person - I don't meet under the bed clothes - but out in public

tbh I'm a bit of a cold fish in public - but I've a friend whose first instinct is to touch people

So are touchie and/or you comfortable being touched in public and by strangers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/14 22:09:02]

Go no i hate it, my ex used to try and hold my hand when we was out when we first got together i soon put a stop to that habit

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

No I dont like strangers touching me.

Im not a touchie feelie man at all

cheshire

"Go no i hate it, my ex used to try and hold my hand when we was out when we first got together i soon put a stop to that habit "

my type of gurl

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Go no i hate it, my ex used to try and hold my hand when we was out when we first got together i soon put a stop to that habit "

hate public displays of affection

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not strangers but I am tactile to those I know, jay and I always hold hands and I will kiss him on the cheek or have a hug in the street but never a snog, where the same at home as well

I can't stand people who invade your personal space when just chatting, you know the type that stand two inches from your face and feel the need to tap or nudge you everything they say something they deem to be funny

cheshire

"I can't stand people who invade your personal space when just chatting, you know the type that stand two inches from your face and feel the need to tap or nudge you everything they say something they deem to be funny "

Oh I know and you take a step back and they step forward - so you take 1/2 a step but keep your arms where they were - shiver me timbers

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm chatty to people and I do public displays of affection with those with whom I am affectionate. I don't think I go as far as touching strangers but there have been times when I feel that someone I am not affectionate with could do with a touch and I judge whether I do by their body language and what that says about whether I am invading their space.

When I'm a bit tipsy and in a Fab party situation I might sometimes become a space invader. Sorry.

I tend to come across as rather 'cold' and unapproachable in person, at least to people who don't know me (hence why I have trouble meeting people offline), but once I've established a connection with a girl I'm very warm and open affectionately, I really enjoy the whole holding hands and kissing in the open, and also those moments where you're trying to walk and cuddle each other at the same time, and you both end up very slowly wobbling whilst attempting to walk in a straight line

"I tend to come across as rather 'cold' and unapproachable in person, at least to people who don't know me (hence why I have trouble meeting people offline), but once I've established a connection with a girl I'm very warm and open affectionately, I really enjoy the whole holding hands and kissing in the open, and also those moments where you're trying to walk and cuddle each other at the same time, and you both end up very slowly wobbling whilst attempting to walk in a straight line "

i think i would stamp on the foot of a guy who tried to hold me while waking down the street, acceptable behaviour for 15 year old onlyb

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm touchy feely with friends and people I'm getting along with. My straight Spanish friend who lives here is always rubbing and touching you and remarks how withdrawn we often are in the UK.

Tactile Is good....

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Not touchy feely in public unless I drink vodka. Then I am a limpet

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I like contact, lots of contact, with friends and lovers who are comfortable with it. I never invade space, but I have no problem with public displays of affection, walking with arms around each other etc.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Tactile Is good.... "

Yes, tactile is a good word - touchy feely sounds a bit creepy or clingy and I don't like that.

I'm a touchy feely person and love it, try to be friendly without appearing to invade people's space but I would never hug someone I didn't know

"Are you a touchie feelie person - I don't meet under the bed clothes - but out in public

tbh I'm a bit of a cold fish in public - but I've a friend whose first instinct is to touch people

So are touchie and/or you comfortable being touched in public and by strangers? "

Nope. Make up for it in private though

Definitely not a fan of PDA's

Sarah x

cheshire

PDA's ??? Am i going to look stupid here

"PDA's ??? Am i going to look stupid here "
Public display's of attention

Sarah x

"PDA's ??? Am i going to look stupid here "

We will look stupid together then as I've no idea what that is either

cheshire

"PDA's ??? Am i going to look stupid here Public display's of attention

Sarah x"

Ah ty - i dont feel to dumb

"PDA's ??? Am i going to look stupid here Public display's of attention

Sarah x"

Public display's of affection*

Sarah x

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Tactile Is good.... "

Thanks CoachMan 9, TT

I'm not tactile at all and I never ever use pet names like hun, babe, darling when addressing someone, not even my partner. I find it awkward. However I'm a lovely, warm person and show my love/appreciation in other ways and no, not sexual you dirty buggers lol

I am very tactile with people I know always hug and give my friends a kiss and when I'm with the OH we hold hands n hug and kiss and gotta have the cuddles and snuggles it just as to be done

I'm tactile with people I'm affectionate with - not strangers. I'll hug a friend who is in tears about something, if I feel it's appropriate. Hold hands with a partner and give them a kiss in public (not a full on snog though), cuddle etc. Give family members a kiss on the cheek - although as a child I'd avoid all the maidenly aunts who like to dole out kisses.

» Add a new message to this topic