FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > as I'm bored I will tell you the disappearing cat story

as I'm bored I will tell you the disappearing cat story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well, those that know me know how obsessed with my cats I am. Earlier in the week I lost one, not the one that escapes but angel the little black one who never goes out.

I noticed she wasn't on my bed when we where getting ready to go out but thought no more. We went out, came back and sat chatting so it was about one am when we went to bed. Still no cat, we had a bit of nudge nudge wink wink and I decided to look for her before sleep, I searched the house high and low behind everywhere every cupboard ect. No cat, so I thought she must of got out so I went all round the street in the fog looking for her was gone ages. I couldn't sleep when I got back. Back out first thing I went one way jay the other and my mum was with us, searched every hedge bottom everywhere. I was in shock by now.

I just kept going out looking for her, I put it on the local radio and went in and told the shops.

I was just having a fag and realised I'd put a suitcase in the big divan draw under the bed in the morning.

Opened it up and there where a pair of big eyes staring at me. She had been there all the while and never meowed while I was pacing the bloody streets. I sobbed for about half hour with relief. I'm definetly having no more as these will be the death of me.

The end

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im glad your pussycat is safe.

Nothing worse than a cold pussy on a dark evening. Keep pussy safe and warm, give her a stroke, a warm milky drink and a sardine?

Aw that was lucky

And to top it all the rescue centre told me my tiger lily was about 3 I knew she wasn't right so took her to the vets and she's nearer 13 with arthritis but the anti inflamatries are working a treat

"And to top it all the rescue centre told me my tiger lily was about 3 I knew she wasn't right so took her to the vets and she's nearer 13 with arthritis but the anti inflamatries are working a treat"
Wow, the age thing is strange - theyve been known to get genders wrong too, but you're a good owner

"And to top it all the rescue centre told me my tiger lily was about 3 I knew she wasn't right so took her to the vets and she's nearer 13 with arthritis but the anti inflamatries are working a treat Wow, the age thing is strange - theyve been known to get genders wrong too, but you're a good owner "
yes, the vets couldn't believe they had told me she was three apparently it is hard to age a cat but that's silly and she had just been neauted when I got her

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

"Well, those that know me know how obsessed with my cats I am. Earlier in the week I lost one, not the one that escapes but angel the little black one who never goes out.

I noticed she wasn't on my bed when we where getting ready to go out but thought no more. We went out, came back and sat chatting so it was about one am when we went to bed. Still no cat, we had a bit of nudge nudge wink wink and I decided to look for her before sleep, I searched the house high and low behind everywhere every cupboard ect. No cat, so I thought she must of got out so I went all round the street in the fog looking for her was gone ages. I couldn't sleep when I got back. Back out first thing I went one way jay the other and my mum was with us, searched every hedge bottom everywhere. I was in shock by now.

I just kept going out looking for her, I put it on the local radio and went in and told the shops.

I was just having a fag and realised I'd put a suitcase in the big divan draw under the bed in the morning.

Opened it up and there where a pair of big eyes staring at me. She had been there all the while and never meowed while I was pacing the bloody streets. I sobbed for about half hour with relief. I'm definetly having no more as these will be the death of me.

The end "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Glad you found your cat

I once, spent all day looking for my cat. Night came so I decided to wait until the morning to look for her again. When I was in bed, i heard a strange rustling noise under my bed so I checked it out. It turns out my cat was stuck between the drawers. Poor thing was there all the time.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Did she keep quiet because she was traumatised by the nudge nudge wink wink going on above her before you went searching for her?

I'm glad she's safe. No more cats now.

Glad she was safe.

They do give us some scary times don't they.

"I once, spent all day looking for my cat. Night came so I decided to wait until the morning to look for her again. When I was in bed, i heard a strange rustling noise under my bed so I checked it out. It turns out my cat was stuck between the drawers. Poor thing was there all the time. "
awww bless, mine never made a bloody sound and when I did find her she wasn't in a rush to come out

"Did she keep quiet because she was traumatised by the nudge nudge wink wink going on above her before you went searching for her?

I'm glad she's safe. No more cats now.

"

ha I told jay that I felt funny knowing we had been doing it on top of her

You should give that story to, Ronnie. Corbett. Because, at the end of, The. 2. Ronnies. Show. He sat on a black chair & prolonged a story. That nearly became the death of me? or atleast, I fell asleep before he ended his joke/story, pmsl.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

glad you found her safe and well my next door neighbours think their cat may have passed on hes 15 I saw him a few days ago but even im worried about him now

"glad you found her safe and well my next door neighbours think their cat may have passed on hes 15 I saw him a few days ago but even im worried about him now"
they do go away to die, my last one did

» Add a new message to this topic