FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meet that day/night

Meet that day/night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ountry girl1980 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

I'm curious about how many people (especially women) have a complete stranger suggest a meet 5 mins in to a conversation and drop everything to do it as it seems I'm odd in not agreeing to this so it must be the norm obviously

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

[Removed by poster at 01/11/14 15:24:03]

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I personally don't do random meets I like to converse and get to know someone... "

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Me neither

Aren't we just odd,timewasting, stuck up bitches?

I can live with that

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It's a no here as well, I like to know who I am meeting by getting to know them quite well on here first, though the amount of men that expect the opposite is quite astounding x

Hyde

I figured it's best to take time I'm not saying months or anything but it's more that I'm amazed how many people think that because you're online you're looking to meet right at that moment

Hyde

And I'm not on about somebody you've chatted to before or even somebody being cheeky and kind of throwing the idea out there on the off chance (if you don't buy a ticket you don't win the lottery kind of thing) it's people that keep going with it like you'll get worn down by the pressure and persistence

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ya gotta get to know us before you're getting in our pants.

Hyde

Saying that I have met on the same day but social meet

Oh well...I have been spontaneous in the past but less likely to do it nowadays

By *iffanyCelesteTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm not a woman but I had this the other day.

What happened was a guy messaged me around 1am the other night. I was getting ready to go to bed and quickly checked in here before lying down. We made some small talk then he asked me to meet him immediately, saying "I'm 20 mins away from you". I politely say it's too late/too short notice but maybe we can meet some other time. He says "OK tomorrow then."

At this point I'm upfront with him and say that if we're gonna meet I'm gonna need more notice than one day as I've got other things going on.

He then gets the hump and calls me a timewaster.  

How am I wasting his time exactly? By being upfront? It's not like I agreed to a meet then no showed or canceled on the day or something. Basically because I couldn't meet him in the next 24 hours after his initial message... I'm a timewaster.

The silly thing is, if he'd just been a bit more reasonable/understanding I most likely could've met him soon. But when people get arsey that easily and quickly I'm immediately put off meeting them at all. Ever.

It's like some people genuinely assume that if you're online on here, then you're probably sitting by your front door all dressed up, ready to meet at a minute's notice and just waiting for their messages.

Fuck that.

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest for a couple of days and your thread gave me the perfect opportunity!

Hyde

Glad to help and glad it's not just me like I say not bothered about somebody asking it's always worth asking but assume it's very unlikely opposed to being shocked at the knock back

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

"[Removed by poster at 01/11/14 15:24:03]"

I never do as have other commitments and a large extended family here as well

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 01/11/14 15:53:36]

Birmingham

Yeah it wasn't even that he asked that bothered me. It was the way he turned a bit nasty when I said I couldn't meet on that short notice. Expecting someone who'd never met you before and only been chatting with you for 10 minutes, to meet straight away?? Especially at that time!

Seeing how quickly he changed from nice to nasty made me glad I never met him. I'd probably have ended up on the missing person bit on Crimewatch

"I'm curious about how many people (especially women) have a complete stranger suggest a meet 5 mins in to a conversation and drop everything to do it as it seems I'm odd in not agreeing to this so it must be the norm obviously "

No. I like to test their patience and vice versa

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've had the usual, 'In hotel now, wanna meet?'

I responded with, 'Hang on, I'll just get my coat!'

Took them about an hour to realise I was being sarcastic

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

One of the Best meets we had was short notice, but we called the shots so to speak, however pics and phone numbers were exchanged so as to avoid uncertainties; and we did speak on the phone

Hyde

Short notice can be great but surely those are more the exception rather than the rule

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

So.

Who's free at 4.30 then?

A

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Some guy offered to pay me or to give me a Sky box if I dropped everything to meet him last night.

The temptation was only bearable as my fb had just given me a mega fuck. Otherwise, I'd have been over there like a shot.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm often asked by men if they can come straight round because they've seen I'm on their nearby thingy and am online.

Last night I'd been doing some DIY and was filthy, sweaty and dressed in DIY gear and I got such a message. I almost said yes. He'd have run away screaming!

Anticipation can make for a better meet. It surprises me how truckers think its appealing for us ladies to get an invite to fuck em in 10 mins in their truck because they are less than a mile away! As if!

Spontaneity can be good in occasion. I have acted on impulse every now and again and no great harm has befallen me.

"Anticipation can make for a better meet. It surprises me how truckers think its appealing for us ladies to get an invite to fuck em in 10 mins in their truck because they are less than a mile away! As if!"

Had that this morning. He was surprised I think when I didn't agree.

I did it 4 and a half years ago. New to online chatting and he looked lovely,so we chatted on MSN and within the hour we were having sex. We're still having regular sex

I never meet same day always takes weeks of talking before I will meet

"I'm not a woman but I had this the other day.

What happened was a guy messaged me around 1am the other night. I was getting ready to go to bed and quickly checked in here before lying down. We made some small talk then he asked me to meet him immediately, saying "I'm 20 mins away from you". I politely say it's too late/too short notice but maybe we can meet some other time. He says "OK tomorrow then."

At this point I'm upfront with him and say that if we're gonna meet I'm gonna need more notice than one day as I've got other things going on.

How am I wasting his time exactly? By being upfront? It's not like I agreed to a meet then no showed or canceled on the day or something. Basically because I couldn't meet him in the next 24 hours after his initial message... I'm a timewaster.

The silly thing is, if he'd just been a bit more reasonable/understanding I most likely could've met him soon. But when people get arsey that easily and quickly I'm immediately put off meeting them at all. Ever.

It's like some people genuinely assume that if you're online on here, then you're probably sitting by your front door all dressed up, ready to meet at a minute's notice and just waiting for their messages.

Fuck that.

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest for a couple of days and your thread gave me the perfect opportunity!

"

Totally agree with you. We've had tonnes of messages like that. It's annoying as hell. And very presumptuous on the guys part.

total strangers that think you will go & put your safety on the line & meet them for a quick jump after never speaking to them before in your life! Makes us laugh!

From my experiences on here Id say 90% of the women agree with the OP.

"Anticipation can make for a better meet. It surprises me how truckers think its appealing for us ladies to get an invite to fuck em in 10 mins in their truck because they are less than a mile away! As if!"

Agree

Oh the seduction of such an invite..how can we refuse.

Birmingham

"Some guy offered to pay me or to give me a Sky box if I dropped everything to meet him last night.

The temptation was only bearable as my fb had just given me a mega fuck. Otherwise, I'd have been over there like a shot. "

A Sky Box? How random

"Some guy offered to pay me or to give me a Sky box if I dropped everything to meet him last night.

The temptation was only bearable as my fb had just given me a mega fuck. Otherwise, I'd have been over there like a shot.

A Sky Box? How random "

Oh it was a lengthy rambling message promising all sorts but I thought the Sky box was the oddest.

Hyde

So how is the reception then? Lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No, I like to get to know someone really well first but a part of me would like to do it for the thrill

"Yeah it wasn't even that he asked that bothered me. It was the way he turned a bit nasty when I said I couldn't meet on that short notice. Expecting someone who'd never met you before and only been chatting with you for 10 minutes, to meet straight away?? Especially at that time!

Seeing how quickly he changed from nice to nasty made me glad I never met him. I'd probably have ended up on the missing person bit on Crimewatch

"

I'm always suprised how someone who you have been chatting to can seem so nice but turn nasty at the drop of a hat! Sometimes you don't even see it coming!

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

It scares the hell out of me I like to work for it, the thrill of the chasing that I do and then finally meet the person I have connected with over time it excites me.

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

I usually take my time to get to know someone but there have been times ive been stupidly horny and had an impulse meet

Oh yes we have had several of these. Usually from profiles with F. A on them, to which I usually reply , oh absolutely yes please

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"I'm not a woman but I had this the other day.

Fuck that.

Totally agree with you. We've had tonnes of messages like that. It's annoying as hell. And very presumptuous on the guys part.

total strangers that think you will go & put your safety on the line & meet them for a quick jump after never speaking to them before in your life! Makes us laugh! "

Aye and its not just men who do it either.

When i was at home i only ever came on here to arrange spontaneous meets, will be doing it again when i'm back home.

Yeah it's nice to know someone, but mostly i just get the urge for sex and don't want to wait for it.

I'd never call anyone a time waster if they wanted to get to know someone first though, i understand everyone likes different things.

» Add a new message to this topic