FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > must have must nots

must have must nots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me that finds the endless lists of must be xxxx must not be xxxx must be hairy must be shaved very limiting

I know we all have types but and things we find more attractive then other but is it only me that is somewhat less fussy in that as long as they find themselves sexy are not a babein arms and are here because they want to be then I can normally find something attractive about them enough to consider meeting with them

Does this make me a man slag or just open minded who knows who cares lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't have a list of must have must nots. People may see that as not being fussy or having no standards. I avoid people who demand too much or expect a lot

One quick look at your profile and I instantly find you don't meet smokers. So you also have criteria !

The only thing i ask is they must have a naughty glint in their eyes

Yea it seems very limiting to narrow your search to a small age group and if they have the right kind of body hair do these people. Meet or do they spend all week rejecting people for small details and so miss out on what could have been the best shag they never had lol

I.mean its not like its a life long commitment

"The only thing i ask is they must have a naughty glint in their eyes "

"One quick look at your profile and I instantly find you don't meet smokers. So you also have criteria !"

Dam did not realise that will change now its not looked at my profile since I made it lo

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

It's personal preference. Why would they want to have sex with you if you don't fit their criteria for sexual attraction?

"It's personal preference. Why would they want to have sex with you if you don't fit their criteria for sexual attraction?"

Yea I can see that but sometimes this list is so limiting that its almost that they know who they want dont just a type

I think it depends if your after a bit of something different or more of the same I guess

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I don't like facial hair or too much body hair, so shoot me.

It's not limiting me not to be able to meet people I'm not attracted to. The only people it limits are those who might want to meet me but aren't what I'm looking for.

The ones who usually complain are those who feel excluded by preferences.

We all have preferences and people are allowed to have more than you and still expect you to respect them.

"It's personal preference. Why would they want to have sex with you if you don't fit their criteria for sexual attraction?

Yea I can see that but sometimes this list is so limiting that its almost that they know who they want dont just a type

I think it depends if your after a bit of something different or more of the same I guess "

I'll stick with more of what I am attracted to rather than 'making change' and going for what I'm not attracted to, thanks all the same.

I wouldn't expect anyone to have to find something about me that's attractive so they can meet me. If they don't find me attractive they can move on to the next profile.

Not saying right or wrong just find some subjective lot of body hair what some.say is lots others would consider normal of course if there is something you find a massive turn.off then its a no go

I personally like to just see if I find them attractive or not and not limit the field but then as a cpl or single girl then I guess you can aford to.narrow the field

OP, it is just you. If you do not match the requirements or you do not like them, just move on.

"It's personal preference. Why would they want to have sex with you if you don't fit their criteria for sexual attraction?

I think it depends if your after a bit of something different or more of the same I guess "

Perhaps they want a dark hair free muscley guy 6ft tall with green eyes aged 27. So what?

I know what I'm looking for. (Don't bother looking at my profile as it doesn't say on there what it is.)

If I can't find it I don't mind. I won't fuck someone just for the sake of it.

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"The only thing i ask is they must have a naughty glint in their eyes "

not sure we have any do's or dont's as such, but we know what we like and what we don't

Fab is a woman's world matey and, with this ratio of guys to gals, what the lady wants, the lady gets. Don't take it too serious

Not everyone has a strict list of criteria, I take the approach that I know what I like when it see it. But for those who do have a particular set of preferences, it's totally ok to seek that out too, and you're equally just as free to move on past their profile (as I do with men who specify certain things that I don't fit).

I have a list of criteria in my head.

But I have found if a guy is amazing in certain areas, I will overlook other things. So I'd never put the list on my profile. Because I'd miss out on some incredible guys.

"One quick look at your profile and I instantly find you don't meet smokers. So you also have criteria !"

I've met smokers. It's not a must not,just a prefer not to in my vicinity because it makes me cough my lungs up. That tick box often gets ignored,but with it ticked it doesn't give someone the go ahead to chain smoke in my company

We had a discussion the other night about visiting a club.

I said 'when we go, ur gonna av to shave my back for me'

He refuses to trim it cos he loves it.

I would get rid 2morra just cos I'd prefer not to have it (love my furry chest n belly tho)

So to add another angle to this debate, how do those that have more than themselves to think about balance the preferences of their partner against the accepted norms ?

"Not saying right or wrong just find some subjective lot of body hair what some.say is lots others would consider normal of course if there is something you find a massive turn.off then its a no go

I personally like to just see if I find them attractive or not and not limit the field but then as a cpl or single girl then I guess you can aford to.narrow the field"

Not only can I narrow the field. I _have_ to narrow the field. I can't chat to every man within a 50 mile radius as well as every man willing to travel to see if I like them.

"Not saying right or wrong just find some subjective lot of body hair what some.say is lots others would consider normal of course if there is something you find a massive turn.off then its a no go

I personally like to just see if I find them attractive or not and not limit the field but then as a cpl or single girl then I guess you can aford to.narrow the field"

If they're specifying criteria it's because anything else would be a massive turn off. I don't care if I narrow the field to zero, I'm not going to shag someone I'm not attracted to, full stop.

» Add a new message to this topic