FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Comedy films that bring a tear to your eye or a lump in the throat.

Comedy films that bring a tear to your eye or a lump in the throat.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Example: Planes, Trains and Automobiles, one of the funniest films of the 80s but right at the end of the movie when Neil (Steve Martin) discovers that Dels (John Candy) wife has been dead for 8 years, gets me blubbing every time. So is there any other comedy films that have you laughing most of the way only to leave you in tears at the end?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mally and me. That made the whole family shed tears when the dog died in the end but were howling throughout the rest of the film.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

don't know about a lump in my throat but i'll always remember a scene from Woody Allen's "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask"

When Gene Wilders wife , PI and cops burst into the hotel room, and there on the bed in black sussies is a Sheep, Daisy i recall.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

evan almighty, when his wife goes on the arc, gulp x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Full monty makes me cry, i admit its a funny film but i also think its really sad especially the guy who pretends hes going to work everyday

Oh yes marly and me (if thats the one about the dog) i bawled my eyes out at that and my son never shed a tear heartless toerag lol.

Educating rita makes me cry as well

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

You know those occasions when you shouldn't. Cry with laughter that is.

A Fish Called Wanda when the little old lady's ( I forget her name ) three yorkshire terriers cop it.

» Add a new message to this topic