FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > tim minchin

tim minchin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered who else out there really enjoys tim minchin, he is on channel E4 now, and who would defo have him in gang bang

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tim Minchin is a great comedian , musician and all round interesting person.

I'm have his DVD's and will be going to see him live later this year.

I find him sexy. He's far too classy for a gang bang.

mrs really loves him, were going to see him this friday night at sonisphere festival, classy or not she would kick me out of bed for him any day lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

adore him...watching him sing "not perfect" moves me to tears, then to laughter with most of his other stuff.

look out for video if him and gerry ryan singing hallelujah in a bar...makes my hair stand on end when he really lets rip

no gang bang for me either...i want him all to myself, or maybe just another woman too

Yeah hes rather cool n slick!!

not sure who he is like,,,lol,,,but sounds good! lol

"adore him...watching him sing "not perfect" moves me to tears, then to laughter with most of his other stuff.

look out for video if him and gerry ryan singing hallelujah in a bar...makes my hair stand on end when he really lets rip

no gang bang for me either...i want him all to myself, or maybe just another woman too "

well mrs is planning on throwing a pair of her thongs at him this friday in hope he'll bag n grab with her canvass bag! i guess then the pair of u can play with together lol, i'll have to just sit on the DARK SIDE

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"adore him...watching him sing "not perfect" moves me to tears, then to laughter with most of his other stuff.

no gang bang for me either...i want him all to myself, or maybe just another woman too

well mrs is planning on throwing a pair of her thongs at him this friday in hope he'll bag n grab with her canvass bag! i guess then the pair of u can play with together lol, i'll have to just sit on the DARK SIDE "

im onl a teeny bit jealous ( ok hugely )...remember to come back and tell me about it ! If you really loved me .....

well mrs is planning on throwing a pair of her thongs at him this friday in hope he'll bag n grab with her canvass bag! i guess then the pair of u can play with together lol, i'll have to just sit on the DARK SIDE "

Yeah! with darth vadar...lol

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

just tried to watch him,.....utter fookin shyte...nowt original a very poor copy of eddie izzard/russ brand...well thats my take on him

"just tried to watch him,.....utter fookin shyte...nowt original a very poor copy of eddie izzard/russ brand...well thats my take on him "

here here!! utter total rubbish!

does he wear a "gorilla" mask by any chance?? lol

Caveat emptor!

Blackpool

"just tried to watch him,.....utter fookin shyte...nowt original a very poor copy of eddie izzard/russ brand...well thats my take on him

does he wear a "gorilla" mask by any chance?? lol "

he fookin ought to....get more laughs that way!!

"just tried to watch him,.....utter fookin shyte...nowt original a very poor copy of eddie izzard/russ brand...well thats my take on him

does he wear a "gorilla" mask by any chance?? lol

he fookin ought to....get more laughs that way!! "

fucking 2rite!! lol lol

think i saw him on that "video" luton couple posted about big foot. lol

yea ! thats him!

BIGFOOT..LOL

his poem angry (feet) is funny as f**k, if you havnt heard it you mush utube it lol

"just tried to watch him,.....utter fookin shyte...nowt original a very poor copy of eddie izzard/russ brand...well thats my take on him "

as my mrs says, he is like marmite, either love or hate it, i think he is very good gets me lauging though i must admit best comic for me out there, Lee Evans

He's totally original. It's impossible to say he's a copy of Russel Brand let alone a poor one.

Russell Brand is simply a silly shouting idiot who makes leery noises like a schoolboy.

Minchin has intelligence , depth , insight, humanity , humility and much more.

Thanks for sharing your take on him though. 'Shite' is an incredibly powerful word. Says everything don't you think ?

He's totally original. It's impossible to say he's a copy of Russel Brand let alone a poor one.

Russell Brand is simply a silly shouting idiot who makes leery noises like a schoolboy.

Thanks for sharing your take on him though. 'Shite' is an incredibly powerful word. Says everything don't you think ? "

hi i think he is original and entertaining nothing like russel brand. i like them both and their humour is polar in difference. only similarites are they both got scruffy hair. both youngish. both male.

Blackpool

Thanks for sharing your take on him though. 'Shite' is an incredibly powerful word. Says everything don't you think ? "

i find that i can not so much laugh out loud at russell brands humour but some of the things hes says makes me smile slightly chuckle..but his live audience seem to laugh loudly and heartedly...where as young tim never raised a smile on my lips and his live audience seemed not to be laughing form there boots....more a polite laugh...shyte is a word that summed up my opin ion of young tims comic talent

» Add a new message to this topic