hope these pass on their own haha x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fingers crossed for you

Make sure you stick to a low fat diet as that helps

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I get gallstone attacks, which are seriously fucking painful. I struggle to breathe sometimes. Luckily they do pass relatively quickly (longest one took about 20 mins), and since I've cut down on fat and bread I have longer gaps between attacks.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yes. They didn't pass. I had to have my gallbladder removed by keyhole surgery.

Good riddance to it. Cholecystitis is the most painful thing I've ever experienced bar nothing at all.

I have had surgery to remove my gallbladder, previous to this I suffered with gallstones for about 3 years. The attacks started irregularly and gained in frequency until I was having attacks daily.

They are very very painful, all consuming agonizing pain and I have a fairly high pain threshold.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sarah is suffering with the pain in her belly and back so hopefully she will pass them, she has got to wait for her scan tho x

The pain I had was in the centre of the chest.

"Sarah is suffering with the pain in her belly and back so hopefully she will pass them, she has got to wait for her scan tho x"

Is she in hospital at the moment? If the pain becomes unbearable which it can do then get to A&E and they can at least give some decent pain relief

"The pain I had was in the centre of the chest."

she gets a bit of sharp pain when she breathes in in the centre of chest but mainly her side and back thats hurting her the most x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Sarah is suffering with the pain in her belly and back so hopefully she will pass them, she has got to wait for her scan tho x"

Mine was across my back, which is why it was difficult to breathe.

"Sarah is suffering with the pain in her belly and back so hopefully she will pass them, she has got to wait for her scan tho x

Is she in hospital at the moment? If the pain becomes unbearable which it can do then get to A&E and they can at least give some decent pain relief "

shes at home at the moment, she is on strong painkillers from the doctor x

"Sarah is suffering with the pain in her belly and back so hopefully she will pass them, she has got to wait for her scan tho x

Mine was across my back, which is why it was difficult to breathe. "

She has been in pain for 1 week but the pain has gone from her lower back to middle/ top x

I hope she's ok, it is a very painful condition.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

got to the point where i has gallbladder attacks so bad that i was in hospital for 5 days....

then I had it removed... was suppose to be day surgery, mine was so inflamed that lose 7 pints of blood, and was kept in for 10 days.....

on the good side, not had an attack since......lol

"I hope she's ok, it is a very painful condition."

with plenty of rest and comfort amd painkillers while she waits for scan I hope they pass soon for her too xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Is she in hospital at the moment? If the pain becomes unbearable which it can do then get to A&E and they can at least give some decent pain relief "

they had to give me liquid morphine during my attacks.... sent me almost delerious...

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Didn't think gall stones could pass? Unless really small n block the bile duct?? Had gallbladder n stones removed few years back... Keyhole surgery.... Easy, simple and a quick recovery ( for me anyway) .

Could be a flare up OP ? Had those on n off for a cpl years previous to opp.. Good Luck n hope it eases soon

Is she in hospital at the moment? If the pain becomes unbearable which it can do then get to A&E and they can at least give some decent pain relief

they had to give me liquid morphine during my attacks.... sent me almost delerious..."

Good grief! You're bad enough on cough mixture

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Mine was across my back, which is why it was difficult to breathe.

She has been in pain for 1 week but the pain has gone from her lower back to middle/ top x"

if it gets worse go to hospital .... I was in a week with a bad attack... Would rather have 10 babies! Very painfull

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Gall stones are softer than kidney stones to they can't be shattered and rarely pass through the system even if small. The pain can feel like a heart attack then suddenly cease as quickly as it started. Gall bladder removal (cholecystectomy) is usually the best treatment and avoiding fatty foods or oil based foods including mayonnaise, salad cream and cheese as these all aggravate the condition and cause inflammation of gall bladder. Exercise can cause pain too typically under the lower right rib cage. Hope this helps

(Sarah here) I had bad pain under my right rib cage just under my Boob earlier at work, I was lifting heavy boxes and I never get pain there in my rib, it's killed my chest and back today too. But it's now just the waiting game for my scan xx

I did the gallbladder flush and managed to pass mine although its a lot of prepn and drinking yucky stuff but it did work! You can download the book on to your kindle x

my doctor thought I had gallstones, the symtoms were the same, he told me to eat a low fat diet so I was very careful what I ate and lost a stone and started to feel better, had the scan done and he said I didn't have gall stones, I still try and stick to a low fat diet though.

I had my gallbladder removed several months ago. Had suffered badly with attacks for a few years which my doc passed off as panic attacks. Ended up in hospital with pancreatitis as a result of them damaging my pancreas. Was quick and easy op and the difference from the last few years is incredible

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

I was taken into hosp last thurs as i had a gallstones attack at 3am was awful worse one ive had.. I had a crushing pain across my ribs waiting to see the surgeon for removal!

Looks like it will be open surgery though for me as my belly button still hasnt healed from my last keyhole surgery and keeps getting infected so they cant risk it! Nice 6" scar to come

By *hutitnwoodyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

"I get gallstone attacks, which are seriously fucking painful. I struggle to breathe sometimes. Luckily they do pass relatively quickly (longest one took about 20 mins), and since I've cut down on fat and bread I have longer gaps between attacks."

By *hutitnwoodyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

"I get gallstone attacks, which are seriously fucking painful. I struggle to breathe sometimes. Luckily they do pass relatively quickly (longest one took about 20 mins), and since I've cut down on fat and bread I have longer gaps between attacks."

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

they had to give me liquid morphine during my attacks.... sent me almost delerious..."

This was my friend. Thought she was having a heart attack. Didn't think she could wait for an ambulance so 14yo son drove them to A&E. She nearly hugged the Dr that give her morphine.

My belly has defo gotten bigger since this had happened it's like I'm bloating all the time but since today I'm suffering the sickness feeling like at any minute I'm gunna be sick, how long do the attacks last, I do hope they find the stones on the scan because then I know what this pain is, I can't live with this pain for any longer than I have. I'm walking like I'm 7 months pregnant as Im in agony. Is it normal for swelling around ribs and belly xx

By *iuliettaWoman  over a year ago

DEVIZES

Oh my goodness, I dont miss those attacks one bit

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

"My belly has defo gotten bigger since this had happened it's like I'm bloating all the time but since today I'm suffering the sickness feeling like at any minute I'm gunna be sick, how long do the attacks last, I do hope they find the stones on the scan because then I know what this pain is, I can't live with this pain for any longer than I have. I'm walking like I'm 7 months pregnant as Im in agony. Is it normal for swelling around ribs and belly xx"

Swelling very normal my bra is digging in something rotten as im still swollen! I have lansaprazole and anti sickness to help with mine along with codeine and tramadol for when it gets really bad but cant work if take those x

The Dr has given me 30/500 Co-codamol and told me to still work but they are quite high so I'll be floating at work lol xx

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Pm'd you! Gall stones are the devil! x

Make sure you get it sorted I had them 6 years ago and when to the docs was told to go on a low fat diet next thing I know I was in hospital I went in on the 7 of April and thay let me go home for the weekend on the 25 of November in that time I had 5 ops and spent 5 weeks in ICU I am now type 1 diabetic and have to take 20 tables a day plus 4 injections and all because I left it a long time before going to the docs

» Add a new message to this topic