FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blacks

Blacks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted to know women's thoughts on black men and what makes them tick!!! Why do we appeal so greatly?? It is a fetish or atttraction.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

personally I just like attractive guys no matter what colour they are

"personally I just like attractive guys no matter what colour they are "

Same same... If I fancy a guy I fancy a guy simple really.

Me to irrelevant if colour xx

I need to be attracted to a man and his personality. The colour of his skin isn't important

Attraction first and knowing how to use your cock no matter what the size

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

A purely aesthetic preference but the skin colour on its own is not enough.

While its a personal choice to me it's a fetish on so many counts.

1. Skin Colour and some of you are Oh so soft skined while being so very dark.

2. I have to say it cause we all know what its about and its another reason. Its the big, lovely, hard cock.

3. It would be considered very taboo from where I originate from in those provincial backwaters and what better way is there to rebel?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Just wanted to know women's thoughts on black men and what makes them tick!!!"

Im not a woman but I also think that black men are just as intelligent as white men.

I prefer Millets

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just wanted to know women's thoughts on black men and what makes them tick!!! Why do we appeal so greatly?? It is a fetish or atttraction. "

Why do you feel you appeal so greatly?

A

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I went to an inner city school where white people were the minority so i've always dated black boys since I was a teenager.

But in my older years i've experimented with white men too, and I have to admit that for me they're lacking.

I like the athleticism of black men (appreciate not all!) and generally have found the 'bigger dick' thing to be true, except on one occasion.

We are all the same on the inside , it's what shines through that makes people attractive

"Just wanted to know women's thoughts on black men and what makes them tick!!! Why do we appeal so greatly?? It is a fetish or atttraction. "

Some appeal,some don't

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I went to an inner city school where white people were the minority so i've always dated black boys since I was a teenager.

But in my older years i've experimented with white men too, and I have to admit that for me they're lacking.

I like the athleticism of black men (appreciate not all!) and generally have found the 'bigger dick' thing to be true, except on one occasion. "

I'm sorry even if it's personal experience , attributing and generalising personal characteristics to a skin colour is prejudgemental and racist

A person who says white men are more athletic or black men are more enthusiastic is just wrong

A person who desires the skin colour or stereotypical facial features is perfectly entitled to their preference x

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Nobody has ever appealed to me because of his skin colour. If I find someone attractive it's not due to skin colour.

I tend to find far more white men attractive actually but it's about features, bone structure, face shape, facial symmetry etc., not colour.

"We are all the same on the inside , it's what shines through that makes people attractive "

Very true wish more people felt the same

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

London and Cheshire

It's my preference, just like men liking blondes!

It also works the other way around why do black guys seek out white women?

The Black guys we meet don't seem to think there's an issue or racist etc...

"I prefer Millets "
me to

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

London and Cheshire

"We are all the same on the inside , it's what shines through that makes people attractive

Very true wish more people felt the same "

Not sure that's exactly the case when talking about swinging!

For NSA fun just pure attraction is OK, what they are like inside/personality etc...meeting for a short time this means nothing, I'll never het to know them that much.

While we do get to meet with some that we have become friends and got to know them very well, it's not alway the case

For me it is simple. I find some black guys attractive and that is what I am looking for. I also find some other guys attractive. But that is not what I am looking for at the moment. Maybe that makes it a fetish rather than an attraction? I have no idea....but that is just me.

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"I prefer Millets "
snow and rock for me

"I prefer Millets snow and rock for me "

Is that rhyming slang?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think the name of the thread 'Blacks' could have been chosen better. It reminds me of the early 80's when arseholes used to talk about people moving in 5 streets down in a very unpleasant tone

Colour and ethnicity doesn't bother me. It's the person who's important. Too many people are hung up over it.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

I think for some scenes (the cuck scene to name one) the historical perception of a black man being aggressive and brutish is sometimes a fetish.

Don't forget that for a long time black men and women were seen as sexual deviants. That will likely appeal to a small percentage of people.

I'm not particularly attracted to black guys, I either like someone or I don't, I do however love kissing black men as most have big soft lips I'm sure someone will find a fault with that comment and slate me for it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Skin colour is not one of my selection criteria.

What I find funny are those women who say "caribbean men only" lool like you can even spot the difference.

But theres a major pattern in bigger white women usually aiming for black men due to a stupid stereotype that black men love big girls. I hate that logic because sometimes its as if she settled for black cause she had no choice and they fully think most black men will sleep with anything.

Lol the funny thing is that these same women brag about the attention but yet can't answer why these men never walk out in public with them.

Anyways... I've slept with women from most race except Latino and Asian. I don't care about skin colour... Just lips and bum. If she expects me to be a stereotype, I'll cut her off. Unless she's hot then I'll sleep with her then cut her off lol.

But to the ignorant... It is literally impossible to only find one race attractive. You have control over your preference, but not your attraction. Cause let's be real... If you could control attraction, we'd all be dating models. Don't agree? Look the pattern of men and women you've dated in the past... I highly doubt they were all the same.

So to say You don't find a people from a specific race attractive, is not true and just not possible.

I Keisha will only meet Caribbean men.my choice and preferences.if you don't like it too bad

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think the name of the thread 'Blacks' could have been chosen better. It reminds me of the early 80's when arseholes used to talk about people moving in 5 streets down in a very unpleasant tone

"

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Interesting is the vocabulary used here, namely the term blacks.

If we'd used the word in that context it would be frowned upon.

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

Oh dear.....

"What I find funny are those women who say "caribbean men only" lool like you can even spot the difference.

But theres a major pattern in bigger white women usually aiming for black men due to a stupid stereotype that black men love big girls. I hate that logic because sometimes its as if she settled for black cause she had no choice and they fully think most black men will sleep with anything.

Lol the funny thing is that these same women brag about the attention but yet can't answer why these men never walk out in public with them.

Anyways... I've slept with women from most race except Latino and Asian. I don't care about skin colour... Just lips and bum. If she expects me to be a stereotype, I'll cut her off. Unless she's hot then I'll sleep with her then cut her off lol.

But to the ignorant... It is literally impossible to only find one race attractive. You have control over your preference, but not your attraction. Cause let's be real... If you could control attraction, we'd all be dating models. Don't agree? Look the pattern of men and women you've dated in the past... I highly doubt they were all the same.

So to say You don't find a people from a specific race attractive, is not true and just not possible.

"

I beg to differ I am a prime example of a larger woman,some white/black men like my big bum, that is stereotypical as much as all blackmen have bbc

Its also stereotypical of some people to think a sexy fit blackman would not go anywhere in public with a large lady like me.there are a few white/black men that wont do that, there the ones I dont meet.

I go to partys/clubs to meet blackmen, yes that can be hidden to just the swinging places so hence people think they will only spend time with me there.Its not the case I was sat in a restaurant with 3blackmen and 3other larger woman having a meal last month as a social.I have had many socials at pubs with blackmen all in public.swinging has a social side not just about sex.

I have control who im attracted to, yes I was with a whiteman for 27yrs who was aware I liked blackmen, when we swung as a couple we met blackmen. When we split I had a mixture of black/white men.then when I joined the interracial party scene a year ago, I realised what men im fully attracted to, yes blackmen because of there looks, dam sexy, personality, there swagger, the way they dance, the way they make me feel and yes the attention they give me

I dont like every blackman, but im more attracted to black and wont go back

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"What I find funny are those women who say "caribbean men only" lool like you can even spot the difference.

I beg to differ I am a prime example of a larger woman,some white/black men like my big bum, that is stereotypical as much as all blackmen have bbc

Its also stereotypical of some people to think a sexy fit blackman would not go anywhere in public with a large lady like me.there are a few white/black men that wont do that, there the ones I dont meet.

I go to partys/clubs to meet blackmen, yes that can be hidden to just the swinging places so hence people think they will only spend time with me there.Its not the case I was sat in a restaurant with 3blackmen and 3other larger woman having a meal last month as a social.I have had many socials at pubs with blackmen all in public.swinging has a social side not just about sex.

I have control who im attracted to, yes I was with a whiteman for 27yrs who was aware I liked blackmen, when we swung as a couple we met blackmen. When we split I had a mixture of black/white men.then when I joined the interracial party scene a year ago, I realised what men im fully attracted to, yes blackmen because of there looks, dam sexy, personality, there swagger, the way they dance, the way they make me feel and yes the attention they give me

I dont like every blackman, but im more attracted to black and wont go back "

high five rite there Gal! Lol S X

" high five rite there Gal! Lol S X"

thanks

By *hoosy_strumpetCouple  over a year ago

W F AREA

Who said you "appeal so greatly"?

South East Midlands NOT

"I went to an inner city school where white people were the minority so i've always dated black boys since I was a teenager.

I like the athleticism of black men (appreciate not all!) and generally have found the 'bigger dick' thing to be true, except on one occasion.

I'm sorry even if it's personal experience , attributing and generalising personal characteristics to a skin colour is prejudgemental and racist

A person who says white men are more athletic or black men are more enthusiastic is just wrong

A person who desires the skin colour or stereotypical facial features is perfectly entitled to their preference x"

Pretty confident you're judging me right there.

Pretty sure there isn't an ounce of racism in my post or in my soul. Not finding white men attractive and finding them to have generally small appendages and to be less athletic than black men is not being racist, it's my commenting on my personal observations.

And yes actually I do prefer brown skin (maybe that's racist?!) and the softer facial features too but I didn't feel the need to repeat that on this occasion.

Tell you what, when you've had black and white men aplenty in your sack you feel free to offer your opinion

Until then, naff off and let me speak MY mind. Ta muchly.

South East Midlands NOT

"

Odd...pretty sure all of my very handsome very black boyfriends have happily walked down the street with me hand in hand yet i'm a fatty. how did that happen? As for all men dating models if they had the choice...sure, but plus size models exist too. even plus size supermodels.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"Just wanted to know women's thoughts on black men and what makes them tick!!! Why do we appeal so greatly?? It is a fetish or atttraction.

Why do you feel you appeal so greatly?

A"

because everytime he passes a mirror he can't help a cheeky wink or to blow a kiss, they don't appeal to us at all.

This is one of those threads that causes problems, the colour of someones skin should really matter but things like THEY dont appeal to us, or the word COLURED instead of black will often start rubbing people up the wrong way

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I quite like the confidence black guys have about themselves. Obviously this is a generalisation. I like dominant men.

The only turnoff was once when I was sucking him a guy asked me if I liked sucking his big black cock and made some comment about my pathetic white one.

I think he realised his error when I stopped sucking him and offered my bigger cock for him to suck

What is it with all the new profiles, asking the same questions.

"What is it with all the new profiles, asking the same questions. "

Maybe it's because they're new and havn't been around to know the question has been asked before

"What is it with all the new profiles, asking the same questions.

Maybe it's because they're new and havn't been around to know the question has been asked before "

He isn't new.

Maybe it's because they're new and havn't been around to know the question has been asked before

He isn't new.

"

It's a new guise.

"Attraction first and knowing how to use your cock no matter what the size "

By *issBanterWoman  over a year ago

Chelmsford

black or white, men are all the same, can be a white idiot , can be a black idiot, white guys have big cocks too, black guys can also have small cocks, skin colour should not mean anything, its just everyone finds different things attractive. I like both black an white, and as to the post further up that larger ladies tend to go for black guys cos that's all they can get as the perception is black guys sleep with anything, well I think in some cases that's true but not all. I touch on this in my profile, I am not one of those older ladies who had white guys all her life then decided to go black, my children are mixed race, I have been having both races for a long long time

He isn't new.

"

Almost new to the forums

"Attraction first and knowing how to use your cock no matter what the size "

BTW great bum xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"personally I just like attractive guys no matter what colour they are

Same same... If I fancy a guy I fancy a guy simple really. "

This ^^^^^

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I quite like the confidence black guys have about themselves. Obviously this is a generalisation. I like dominant men.

The only turnoff was once when I was sucking him a guy asked me if I liked sucking his big black cock and made some comment about my pathetic white one.

I think he realised his error when I stopped sucking him and offered my bigger cock for him to suck "

"black or white, men are all the same, can be a white idiot , can be a black idiot, white guys have big cocks too, black guys can also have small cocks, skin colour should not mean anything, its just everyone finds different things attractive. I like both black an white, and as to the post further up that larger ladies tend to go for black guys cos that's all they can get as the perception is black guys sleep with anything, well I think in some cases that's true but not all. I touch on this in my profile, I am not one of those older ladies who had white guys all her life then decided to go black, my children are mixed race, I have been having both races for a long long time"

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"personally I just like attractive guys no matter what colour they are

Same same... If I fancy a guy I fancy a guy simple really.

This ^^^^^"

I agree.

Of the guys I have met over the years some have been black and others white. Some have big dices some small.

To be honest I really don't care if they are black or white x

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I think the name of the thread 'Blacks' could have been chosen better. It reminds me of the early 80's when arseholes used to talk about people moving in 5 streets down in a very unpleasant tone

Colour and ethnicity doesn't bother me. It's the person who's important. Too many people are hung up over it.

"

"Just wanted to know women's thoughts on black men and what makes them tick!!! Why do we appeal so greatly?? It is a fetish or atttraction.

Who said you "appeal so greatly"?"

ashby de la zouch

A person who desires the skin colour or stereotypical facial features is perfectly entitled to their preference x

Pretty sure there isn't an ounce of racism in my post or in my soul. Not finding white men attractive and finding them to have generally small appendages and to be less athletic than black men is not being racist, it's my commenting on my personal observations.

And yes actually I do prefer brown skin (maybe that's racist?!) and the softer facial features too but I didn't feel the need to repeat that on this occasion.

Tell you what, when you've had black and white men aplenty in your sack you feel free to offer your opinion

Until then, naff off and let me speak MY mind. Ta muchly. "

I clearly explained that racism is where an individual makes a prejudgemental conclusion about a whole group of people based upon in this case skin colour

You wrote

I'm sorry but both white and black can be lacking . You suggest that white equals lacking that's a skin colour based pre judgment

Do you realise if anyone suggested most brown skin Asian looking men are terrorists because personal experience of a small minority, you have done the exact same

By looking at me you can have zero idea of my cock size or sexual prowess

Have a preference for dark skin , cool

Like big dark eyes cool

Like particular facial features cool

Suggest men are lacking based only on their skin that's ignorant racism

I'll reiterate it was NOT your preference for dark skin that is even remotely racist

It's your blanket judgment about particular attributes which have nothing to do with a man's colour

Racism, a prejudgemental generalisation about a whole race or skin colour based on the behaviour of a tiny minority of said ethnicity

You are open to vent your mind however in an open forum I'm free to articulate a _iew on your prejudice xx

"This is one of those threads that causes problems, the colour of someones skin should really matter but things like THEY dont appeal to us, or the word COLURED instead of black will often start rubbing people up the wrong way"

So what is the currently preferred terminology? I wasn't at the last meeting. Is it "person of colour", and "male" or "female" person of colour - if it's a mixed group of male and female is it "male and female persons of colour" or is it "black" and what if there's more than one, is "blacks" acceptable? Or is it "black persons of colour of unspecified gender"?

I just want to be trendy and get the right terminology.

"I Keisha will only meet Caribbean men.my choice and preferences.if you don't like it too bad "

I'm pretty sure thats a white cock with you in your pics.

Well, it makes for an interesting mix, a lot of women do like a black cock. Well done chaps. Plenty of mutton flaps to go around. The whole taboo thing is bullshit now, but whate'er floats yer boat. Around 10% of folk are now mixed race, around an additional 10% black. Hooray Ethnic minority? Not for long. Big melting pot.

Who are the black women doing now the chaps are with the white chicks?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Agreed!!!

"Just wanted to know women's thoughts on black men and what makes them tick!!!

Im not a woman but I also think that black men are just as intelligent as white men."

Or more intelligent

"Well, it makes for an interesting mix, a lot of women do like a black cock. Well done chaps. Plenty of mutton flaps to go around. The whole taboo thing is bullshit now, but whate'er floats yer boat. Around 10% of folk are now mixed race, around an additional 10% black. Hooray Ethnic minority? Not for long. Big melting pot.

Who are the black women doing now the chaps are with the white chicks?"

Mutton flaps?

South East Midlands NOT

I clearly explained that racism is where an individual makes a prejudgemental conclusion about a whole group of people based upon in this case skin colour

You wrote

I'm sorry but both white and black can be lacking . You suggest that white equals lacking that's a skin colour based pre judgment

Do you realise if anyone suggested most brown skin Asian looking men are terrorists because personal experience of a small minority, you have done the exact same

Like big dark eyes cool

I'll reiterate it was NOT your preference for dark skin that is even remotely racist

It's your blanket judgment about particular attributes which have nothing to do with a man's colour

Racism, a prejudgemental generalisation about a whole race or skin colour based on the behaviour of a tiny minority of said ethnicity

You are open to vent your mind however in an open forum I'm free to articulate a _iew on your prejudice xx"

I merely stated that in my experience white men are lacking. I am entitled to comment on my own experience and not be accused of being racist.

"Well, it makes for an interesting mix, a lot of women do like a black cock. Well done chaps. Plenty of mutton flaps to go around. The whole taboo thing is bullshit now, but whate'er floats yer boat. Around 10% of folk are now mixed race, around an additional 10% black. Hooray Ethnic minority? Not for long. Big melting pot.

Who are the black women doing now the chaps are with the white chicks?

Mutton flaps?"

Aye. Beef curtains. Sugar Walls. Fanny Lips....

I just could not be arsed to read all the comments. I do take issue with the OP though......who said people find black men so attractive? The myth of BBC maybe? I'm sure most have said on this thread that colour is immaterial, attitude however, is not. The attitude of a lot of black men that message me is that I should be grateful they are waggling their BBC in my face. It is arrogant and disrespectful to assume that just because of the colour of their skin I will fall at their feet, utter twaddle!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Black Is Black" is a song by rock band Los Bravos, released in 1966 as the group's debut single for Decca Records. Produced by Ivor Raymonde, the song reached number two in the UK,[1] number four in the U.S.,[2] and number one in Canada.[3] With the song's success, Los Bravos became the first Spanish rock band to have an international hit single.[4] A dance remix of the song was released as a single in 1986.

*courtesy of the useless information department*

totally agree plus sshhh don't let on but... Not all black men are VWE

Auds x

""Black Is Black" is a song by rock band Los Bravos, released in 1966 as the group's debut single for Decca Records. Produced by Ivor Raymonde, the song reached number two in the UK,[1] number four in the U.S.,[2] and number one in Canada.[3] With the song's success, Los Bravos became the first Spanish rock band to have an international hit single.[4] A dance remix of the song was released as a single in 1986.

*courtesy of the useless information department*"

I thought the "black" in this was referring to mood, i.e. depression????

ashby de la zouch

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

You are open to vent your mind however in an open forum I'm free to articulate a _iew on your prejudice xx

I merely stated that in my experience white men are lacking. I am entitled to comment on my own experience and not be accused of being racist. "

While you continue to assert attributes are dictated by skin colour when they are not regardless of personal experience then you will be entitled to be accused of being racist x

Allow me to reiterate how silly your statement was

But in my older years i've experimented with ladies with dyed green hair too, and I have to admit that for me they're lacking.

How ridiculous does that read xx

Or

But in my older years i've experimented with Asian men too, and I have to admit that for me they're violent.

Above are examples of ignorance and prejudice being limply justified by having limited bad experience

"I need to be attracted to a man and his personality. The colour of his skin isn't important "

Ditto

Facial attraction and being on the same wave length does it for me, not someones skin colour.

For a fantsy shag skin colour can probably do it but a long term relationship requires much much more

If this was posted by a white guy...would it be considered racist?

By *hoosy_strumpetCouple  over a year ago

W F AREA

Just out of curiosity why do they put BBC? im sure not every single one of them has a BBC, ive yet to see a profile saying BWC (big white cock) so why make such a black thing about it

I like the athleticism of black men (appreciate not all!) and generally have found the 'bigger dick' thing to be true, except on one occasion. "

lol athletic in what sense? you shagging or doing the 100m

lol athletic in what sense? you shagging or doing the 100m "

I tell u na I wish I had a big black cock lol! Women rave about them on here they must be sound!!!

"I just could not be arsed to read all the comments. I do take issue with the OP though......who said people find black men so attractive? The myth of BBC maybe? I'm sure most have said on this thread that colour is immaterial, attitude however, is not. The attitude of a lot of black men that message me is that I should be grateful they are waggling their BBC in my face. It is arrogant and disrespectful to assume that just because of the colour of their skin I will fall at their feet, utter twaddle!

"

Treat people like dicks and they will start to behave like cocks. It is one of the unhelpful consequences of the fascination with bbc on here. i have been guilty of this myself.

Right, enough preaching. I'm off to find a dumb blonde to suck my big black cock.

South East Midlands NOT

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 09:57:39]

South East Midlands NOT

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

I merely stated that in my experience white men are lacking. I am entitled to comment on my own experience and not be accused of being racist.

While you continue to assert attributes are dictated by skin colour when they are not regardless of personal experience then you will be entitled to be accused of being racist x

But in my older years i've experimented with ladies with dyed green hair too, and I have to admit that for me they're lacking.

Or

But in my older years i've experimented with Asian men too, and I have to admit that for me they're violent.

Above are examples of ignorance and prejudice being limply justified by having limited bad experience"

Above are examples of someone who has clearly nothing better to do than point the racist finger. Get a grip man.

If you had experience of green haired women and Asian men and that was your opinion, who has the right to tell you it's ridiculous? You are just a rude man.

Dorset

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 10:43:06]

I want know where all the black women are in North East, rarely see any on here

I think black men are pretty damn fine

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 10:50:49]

"Just out of curiosity why do they put BBC? im sure not every single one of them has a BBC, ive yet to see a profile saying BWC (big white cock) so why make such a black thing about it"

You haven't seen any white guys boasting about their cock size? Really???

Oh whopppeee another racism row just what's needed on a swinging site !! We've been turned down cos we aren't what people want, that's all there is to it, moving along

What an awful thread...so divisive.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just out of curiosity why do they put BBC? im sure not every single one of them has a BBC, ive yet to see a profile saying BWC (big white cock) so why make such a black thing about it

You haven't seen any white guys boasting about their cock size? Really??? "

I can think of one or two!!

*ok - more like a dozen!

A

"Just out of curiosity why do they put BBC? im sure not every single one of them has a BBC, ive yet to see a profile saying BWC (big white cock) so why make such a black thing about it

You haven't seen any white guys boasting about their cock size? Really???

I can think of one or two!!

*ok - more like a dozen!

A"

Mmmmmm I've met one or 2

"What an awful thread...so divisive. "
Yep lol.And very boring with it *yawn*. The abundance of generic comments... sheesh

Sarah x

"Oh whopppeee another racism row just what's needed on a swinging site !! We've been turned down cos we aren't what people want, that's all there is to it, moving along"

He is always posting stuff like this, this is one of many profiles he has had.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 11:02:50]

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Just out of curiosity why do they put BBC? im sure not every single one of them has a BBC, ive yet to see a profile saying BWC (big white cock) so why make such a black thing about it"

VWE?

Why do people have to rant and rave so much???

Get a soap box!

Clearly they have too much time on their hands to realise the OP was being deliberately provocative.

Dorset

"This is one of those threads that causes problems, the colour of someones skin should really matter but things like THEY dont appeal to us, or the word COLURED instead of black will often start rubbing people up the wrong way"

There's always one who has nothing better to do than try to twist it to make it look like racism instead of personal choice, the use of the word THEY is in answer to the OPs question, which in its self was a group generalisation, and whilst we are knocking each other instead of answering the OP, you might want to learn how to use spell checker to ensure your colurfull spelling doesn't make you look even more like an idiot.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 11:07:58]

"Why do people have to rant and rave so much???

Get a soap box!

Clearly they have too much time on their hands to realise the OP was being deliberately provocative.

"

Apparently, he works for Sydney university.

"This is one of those threads that causes problems, the colour of someones skin should really matter but things like THEY dont appeal to us, or the word COLURED instead of black will often start rubbing people up the wrong way

There's always one who has nothing better to do than try to twist it to make it look like racism instead of personal choice, the use of the word THEY is in answer to the OPs question, which in its self was a group generalisation, and whilst we are knocking each other instead of answering the OP, you might want to learn how to use spell checker to ensure your colurfull spelling doesn't make you look even more like an idiot."

Spellchecker or no spellchecker, he's right.

Did you use a spellchecker on this post?

Up North

OP. For me I really can't explain why. I am just more attracted to black men. It used to be the blonde blue eyed surfer look for me. Tastes change, but I really can't explain why. That is not to say I rule anyone out because of their skin/hair colour as I am a sucker for a big smile.

I don't like to be intimate with dark men

Don't like the look of the faces or the thick curley patchy body hair

White skin just is much more to my taste

Penis size is probably the only benefit I can see as White men tend to have smaller cocks

Up North

"I don't like to be intimate with dark men

Don't like the look of the faces or the thick curley patchy body hair

White skin just is much more to my taste

Penis size is probably the only benefit I can see as White men tend to have smaller cocks"

I have not found that to be true. Many a white man I have been well endowed. It's a myth.

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

Sorry they dont float my boat but each to their own

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

Or

Above are examples of ignorance and prejudice being limply justified by having limited bad experience

Above are examples of someone who has clearly nothing better to do than point the racist finger. Get a grip man.

If you had experience of green haired women and Asian men and that was your opinion, who has the right to tell you it's ridiculous? You are just a rude man. "

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

Or

Above are examples of ignorance and prejudice being limply justified by having limited bad experience"

This man is dangerous as well as a cornball. Ignore.

without sounding racist i havent been with a black man and generally in my search bypass most profiles....hasnt ocurred to me to fuck a black guy yet lol

ashby de la zouch

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

Or

This man is dangerous as well as a cornball. Ignore."

I wonder if you want to justify your reasoning behind your baseless adhominem

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

Or

I wonder if you want to justify your reasoning behind your baseless adhominem"

errr.....no thank you, it wouldn't really make a ha'penny's worth of difference to such a towering and SO learned intellect such as yours.

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

Or

errr.....no thank you, it wouldn't really make a ha'penny's worth of difference to such a towering and SO learned intellect such as yours."

By the way, I'm sorry to have to correct you but.....it's actually written 'ad hominem'

How cheeky of you to integrate!!!

ashby de la zouch

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

Or

errr.....no thank you, it wouldn't really make a ha'penny's worth of difference to such a towering and SO learned intellect such as yours."

Well thanks for saying so however , I'm relatively uneducated and pretty illiterate x

Now if you can explain why illustrating that a post that makes a sweeping judgment about a whole group of people based upon a personal experience of a vastly insignificant number of members of said group , is dangerous and should be ignored I'm happy to listen learn and change my mind x

Allow me to illustrate a fact

You once posted a thread saying ALL MEN ARE CHEATING LIARS

I disagreed with your assertion

You then wrote an apology to which I responded with respect for you action and a note that we all make errors

You are the older more educated one if you feel my comment dangerous then use your knowledge and intelligence to articulate your point not make snipeing comments about my personality x

I don't really care what colour a guy is. If he's confident, in good shape. Has a good sized cock and knows how to use it, then I want him

You wrote

Like big dark eyes cool

Or

errr.....no thank you, it wouldn't really make a ha'penny's worth of difference to such a towering and SO learned intellect such as yours.

Well thanks for saying so however , I'm relatively uneducated and pretty illiterate x

Now if you can explain why illustrating that a post that makes a sweeping judgment about a whole group of people based upon a personal experience of a vastly insignificant number of members of said group , is dangerous and should be ignored I'm happy to listen learn and change my mind x

Allow me to illustrate a fact

You once posted a thread saying ALL MEN ARE CHEATING LIARS

I disagreed with your assertion

You then wrote an apology to which I responded with respect for you action and a note that we all make errors

You are the older more educated one if you feel my comment dangerous then use your knowledge and intelligence to articulate your point not make snipeing comments about my personality x"

Yes, indeed I did have a 'funny turn' on here not so long ago, the post wasn't titled as you've remembered, it wasn't really that acidic, but, it was wrong of me to post it and I learned from my mistake.

I was utterly overwhelmed by the response to my subsequent retraction and apology, totally unexpected.

I shall end this potential bomb by just saying, there is not a 'racist' (a MUCH overused term) atom in my being....I see people, NOTHING else....

The only differentiation I apply to humanity is good and bad.

Folk are either 'good' or 'bad'......

Not male or female.....

Not educated or ignorant.....

Not black or white...or any other combination (for want of a better term)

Just good or bad.

I don't like reading high handed, authoritative, even patronising words from people such as your good self, I think people in general now know what's what and certainly don't need any lecture or even rebuke.

This thread started off in good and jovial spirits, as it should have....

You brought the racism into it, I'm sorry, even though I'm certain your intentions were good.

Let us please not forget what this wonderful site is all about...??

Good folk enjoying their lives.

By *eorgy26Man  over a year ago

Sutton

Wow what a shitfest this thread is.

I don't understand why some white guys get offended by women who state they only seek black men or BBC (urgh).

It's a handy way or filtering the sort stupid or shallow people I wouldn't want to meet in the first place.

I understand some people think differently but for me it is all about the connection with that person as a human being. It has nothing to do with skin colour or any other racial differences...

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

Can't we all just get a long

"Why do people have to rant and rave so much???

Get a soap box!

Apparently, he works for Sydney university. "

Sydney James yak yak yak!

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Let`s hear it for the Chinese guys

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Let`s hear it for the Chinese guys "

How about the Chinese Way?

China has great, lovely sugar Walls...

Up North

Now I just want a special fried rice. There goes the diet!

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

[Removed by poster at 01/11/14 19:20:28]

...is quietly typing the entire forum topic thread on my 'stenotype machine'....its like a soap drama on here...lmao

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"...is quietly typing the entire forum topic thread on my 'stenotype machine'....its like a soap drama on here...lmao"
thank God though were going crazy

Dorset

"This is one of those threads that causes problems, the colour of someones skin should really matter but things like THEY dont appeal to us, or the word COLURED instead of black will often start rubbing people up the wrong way

There's always one who has nothing better to do than try to twist it to make it look like racism instead of personal choice, the use of the word THEY is in answer to the OPs question, which in its self was a group generalisation, and whilst we are knocking each other instead of answering the OP, you might want to learn how to use spell checker to ensure your colurfull spelling doesn't make you look even more like an idiot.

Spellchecker or no spellchecker, he's right.

Did you use a spellchecker on this post? "

Do you understand the idea of misspelling colourful to be ironic or are you just trying to look clever.

"I just could not be arsed to read all the comments. I do take issue with the OP though......who said people find black men so attractive? The myth of BBC maybe? I'm sure most have said on this thread that colour is immaterial, attitude however, is not. The attitude of a lot of black men that message me is that I should be grateful they are waggling their BBC in my face. It is arrogant and disrespectful to assume that just because of the colour of their skin I will fall at their feet, utter twaddle!

"

I find the attitude a little annoying too. . I like some one to be respectful . . no matter what. .

» Add a new message to this topic