FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > you ever done this?

you ever done this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all,ok then ,one of my best mates is a bloke...we don't fancy each other,never would or could,he's like a brother.Anyway i've been to a few clubs before ,he has never.Tomorrow evening ,we are going to a club together as he want to go because,well basically he's gaggin for it..and wants to see it all for himself,and is too shy to go alone..anyway ,i told him that if he see's me in a throw of passion,to just go away ,as i reckon i will feel weird seing him lurkin in the background.....sorry for waffling,i've nearly finished....he said ''might as well wear a bleedin balaclava'' and he promised not to look.reading this back makes me sound a woos...but honest views or tips please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Don't go

"Don't go"

i even suggested half an hour he goes in ,the next i go in...lol...he said p...s off....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my mate was going to come along with me and he was a little nervoius about me seeing him but i told him not to worry cos i will just walk on if he is uncomfortable.

I dont give a crap if he see's me. I would rather him than a perv wanking making grunting noise's behind me

"Don't go"

Agreed.

Make the most of tomorrow because there is a bloody good chance by Saturday morning your friendship however good will be destroyed.

"Don't go

Agreed.

Make the most of tomorrow because there is a bloody good chance by Saturday morning your friendship however good will be destroyed."

Why you say that?.....we tell each other everything,been mates for ages...no chance of jealousy.....i just dont want him to see my cracks..lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Don't go"

can't think of any better advice than the above.... it will end up getting really awkward......

"Don't go

can't think of any better advice than the above.... it will end up getting really awkward......"

....ok ,looks like we'll be going to bingo then..

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" basically he's gaggin for it."

Oh, he'll be in his element, there will be women just throwing themselves at him, after all, he's horny and has paid to get in. Everyone knows there will be more sex than he can handle, all he has to do is run around the club like a dog with 2 dicks and he will have his pick of women, problem solved, lust sated.

Or, more likely, he will have blue balls and ten minutes before the club closes, a strange look will be in his eyes, and he'll be just like a brother to you..........the kind of brother they have in Norfolk. (Can I hear Duellin' Banjos?)

Anyway, when he waves his pud at you, your friendship will disintegrate in a wave of pumping blood, cum and tears, along with a tsunami of regrets and recriminations, topped off by the most awkward drive home you've had since your Dad found your buttplug and sniffed it in front of your whole family before the penny dropped.

Have fun!

" basically he's gaggin for it.

Oh, he'll be in his element, there will be women just throwing themselves at him, after all, he's horny and has paid to get in. Everyone knows there will be more sex than he can handle, all he has to do is run around the club like a dog with 2 dicks and he will have his pick of women, problem solved, lust sated.

Or, more likely, he will have blue balls and ten minutes before the club closes, a strange look will be in his eyes, and he'll be just like a brother to you..........the kind of brother they have in Norfolk. (Can I hear Duellin' Banjos?)

Anyway, when he waves his pud at you, your friendship will disintegrate in a wave of pumping blood, cum and tears, along with a tsunami of regrets and recriminations, topped off by the most awkward drive home you've had since your Dad found your buttplug and sniffed it in front of your whole family before the penny dropped.

Have fun! "

...............bingo it is then...lol

I think you're deluding yourself if you expect him to avert his eyes every time you get up to some fun. If he's that nervous that he needs you to hold his hand, how's he going to feel when you wander off for an hour to shag someone without him seeing you. You know what clubs are like and you simply cannot escape seeing naked bodies in various positions getting up to all sorts.

If you are as close as you say you are then it shouldn't make any difference to you if he sees you shagging.

"I think you're deluding yourself if you expect him to avert his eyes every time you get up to some fun. If he's that nervous that he needs you to hold his hand, how's he going to feel when you wander off for an hour to shag someone without him seeing you. You know what clubs are like and you simply cannot escape seeing naked bodies in various positions getting up to all sorts.

If you are as close as you say you are then it shouldn't make any difference to you if he sees you shagging. "

"I think you're deluding yourself if you expect him to avert his eyes every time you get up to some fun. If he's that nervous that he needs you to hold his hand, how's he going to feel when you wander off for an hour to shag someone without him seeing you. You know what clubs are like and you simply cannot escape seeing naked bodies in various positions getting up to all sorts.

If you are as close as you say you are then it shouldn't make any difference to you if he sees you shagging. "

.......i didn't say that he was that nervous that i needed to hold his hand,just a bit too shy to go in alone on the 1st time...we all need support sometimes?.....but i take on board all your comments and i wont be going as i reckon like a few of you say,it could be a bit akward,thanks for you feedback x

" .......i didn't say that he was that nervous that i needed to hold his hand,just a bit too shy to go in alone on the 1st time...we all need support sometimes?.....but i take on board all your comments and i wont be going as i reckon like a few of you say,it could be a bit akward,thanks for you feedback x"

That's a real shame because if you think about it a bit more you'll realise that you could have a regular buddy to go to the clubs with. Even if it's just to get through the front door on a couples night. I know that as a single fem you'd have no trouble getting in on a couples night anyway but you don't see that many unaccompanied single women in swinging clubs.

Plus he'll miss out on a potentially good night too. If you're uncomfortable about him seeing you shagging then talk him before you go and see how he feels about steering clear of whatever play area you're in while you're having fun. If he says he will, problem solved.

If you are as close as you say you are then it shouldn't make any difference to you if he sees you shagging. .......i didn't say that he was that nervous that i needed to hold his hand,just a bit too shy to go in alone on the 1st time...we all need support sometimes?.....but i take on board all your comments and i wont be going as i reckon like a few of you say,it could be a bit akward,thanks for you feedback x"

If things are as good and strong between you both wheres the issue???

why don't you just go with him and not play? after all it's not compulsory. then there's nothing to worry about, and if he gets lucky you can sneak off with whoever takes your fancy

"why don't you just go with him and not play? after all it's not compulsory. then there's nothing to worry about, and if he gets lucky you can sneak off with whoever takes your fancy"

....noooo ,that's like going out for a meal and having nothing to eat!!.xx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I have my best male friend doing his 'bouncer' or 'protector' thing for me tonight.

I've organised a gangbang in a hotel room. He's going to sit in a corner, read his book, and step in if he hears my safe word.

Am I worried its going to ruin his perception of me, or its going to end things awkwardly between us? Nope. I trust him implacably.

Seems to me, you are more worried about yourself then him. If you have no secrets, and the friendship is that strong, then him seeing your cum face shouldn't be that much of an issue!!!

» Add a new message to this topic