Wishy Ordering Pizza in 2015

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33CIVjvYyEk

You just know its gonna happen!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup, they'll know every fookin thing about you in the future. All them loyalty store cards? Tracking ya every move is what them's for.

But like on the clip, they'll all be oh so fookin nice and matter of fact about it lol.

bet they know where you bought that shirt too!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yup, they'll know every fookin thing about you in the future. All them loyalty store cards? Tracking ya every move is what them's for.

But like on the clip, they'll all be oh so fookin nice and matter of fact about it lol. "

Had your blood pressure checked lately Wishy?

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I so smiled when i came across that. Its so big brother

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

That was funny.

If you want to be scared though go to youtube and search for Gerald Celente

This guy is excellent at predicting future economic events. He does not claim to be a prophet or a psychic. He bases all his predictions on what the governments are telling us, what is happening in the real world, what is happening in the stock markets, what has happened in the past etc. He has been doing this for 30 years and has amazing proven accuracy in predicting what will happen in the future.

Gerald Celente accurately forecasted things like the 1987 stock market crash, the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the 1997 Asian currency crash, the 2007 subprime mortgage scandal etc. More recent forecasts involve fascism in the United States, world war 3, food riots and tax revolts.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"bet they know where you bought that shirt too! "

It's been nuked...to protect the public...

"bet they know where you bought that shirt too!

It's been nuked...to protect the public..."

I see yours caught some of the fallout

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I so smiled when i came across that. Its so big brother "

You may laugh but do you know the point of the big brother programme? To convince us all being watched 24 hours a day with CCTV is fun and nothing to worry about. They don't call them TV "programmes" for nothing.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I see yours caught some of the fallout "

Mine's perfectly natural, not like that dayglo abomination...

"Yup, they'll know every fookin thing about you in the future. All them loyalty store cards? Tracking ya every move is what them's for.

But like on the clip, they'll all be oh so fookin nice and matter of fact about it lol. Had your blood pressure checked lately Wishy? "

Nothing wrong with my BP femme, I'm as calm as a hindu cow these days - had 4 months off work to relax and contemplate lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

But like on the clip, they'll all be oh so fookin nice and matter of fact about it lol. Had your blood pressure checked lately Wishy?

Nothing wrong with my BP femme, I'm as calm as a hindu cow these days - had 4 months off work to relax and contemplate lol "

Cholesterol?

All perfect. Never get ill. Not even had a cold in yonks. Am a perfect male specimen.

Joking aside, I can't remember the last time I was really ill and had a check up recently as I switched my dr's from down south to one up here and my BP/Heart rate etc etc is all absolutely perfect, which was a pleasant surprise tbh considering I'm a smoker.

It's very reassuring to know you're not about to keel over anytime soon lol

"All perfect. Never get ill. Not even had a cold in yonks. Am a perfect male specimen.

Joking aside, I can't remember the last time I was really ill and had a check up recently as I switched my dr's from down south to one up here and my BP/Heart rate etc etc is all absolutely perfect, which was a pleasant surprise tbh considering I'm a smoker.

It's very reassuring to know you're not about to keel over anytime soon lol "

Just be careful crossing that road.

"All perfect. Never get ill. Not even had a cold in yonks. Am a perfect male specimen.

It's very reassuring to know you're not about to keel over anytime soon lol

Just be careful crossing that road. "

For sure. I mean some drivers might not be adaquately insured for the damage suffered to their vehicles.

» Add a new message to this topic