FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mastectomy

Mastectomy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aravancouple OP   Man  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Are there any ladies on the site that have had a mastectomy and still play as i have to have a mastectomy on the 6th of August but would like to carry on meeting when i am better.

Carol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Are there any ladies on the site that have had a mastectomy and still play as i have to have a mastectomy on the 6th of August but would like to carry on meeting when i am better.

Carol"

From a guys point of view i can say i have met a few over the years that have and its never been an issue.

Some of the reconstruction surgery is very good and you often wouldn't notice. But there are a few out there and the ones i have met were not self concious.

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Just what I was about to say BB, I dont know anybody who has had one, but I have read about reconstruction of the breast, and the results are damn good...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

have not had a mastectomy or even known anyone who as had one (touch wood!!!) b just wanted to say good luck for 6th August, i am sure that once it is done and things are back to normal it will not have that much effect on your sexual play time xxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Are there any ladies on the site that have had a mastectomy and still play as i have to have a mastectomy on the 6th of August but would like to carry on meeting when i am better.

Carol"

I have a friend who had a double mastectomy, she had surgery to reconstruct after and looked great...good luck xxxxx

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

There is a lady with a profile on another site we frequent who has had a mastectomy and we believe we have seen one on here too.

We certainly don't have a problem with it and hope you can get yourself back to normal as soon as possible

In our view, scars and other so called blemishes are nothing more than the roadmap of a life. Ceasarean scars are in the main the precurser to a happy event. Your mastectomy will be nothing less. It will hopefuly be the result of a happy outcome, so why would anyone worry about meeting you?

So, stop your worrying, get better and get back out there xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carol"

Good luck with your Operation Carol, I know a Lady who has had it done who is on this Site and it's not an issue.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Well I hope all goes well with the operation and the aftercare. I do recall a naturist lady who was very concious of people looking at her after her op. She did not have any re-constructive surgery so decided to have a tattoo over the op-site to "mask" it. Hypacrittically, she was banned from the club where her and her husband have been long term members and now practices her naturism in Europe as no-one seems to care! Hope you don`t come across any such behaviour around the scene!

Carol"

I hope everything goes well and you are fit and well and raring to go soon after.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I know people who have had alsorts of surgery ... but it's not really about what they did or if others similar to you have... it's really about what you want to do and if you want to carry on then that is all that matters.

I have had a mastectomy and reconstruction, if you wish to have any questions answered feel free to mail me. xxxx

p.s Carol for you I can make an exception and also go cam to cam privately if you wish. Laine xxx

I cant imagine it being a problem at all. I have met with a very sexy lass on here that has had the operation and now has an implant. We had a great time and it was no problem at all. Hope all goes well for you.

"p.s Carol for you I can make an exception and also go cam to cam privately if you wish. Laine xxx "

Thank you Laine

I am still i shock as i only found out this morning i may mail you in a couple of days if thats ok with you when it sunk in.

We don't have a cam but thank you for the offer.

Carol & Vinny

xx

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

my friends wife had a masectomy,18 months ago.she has had reconstructive surgery since.she is totally delighted with the outcome.they can work wonders now.youll be back sooner than you think.i wish you well,and a speedy recovery.xx

"p.s Carol for you I can make an exception and also go cam to cam privately if you wish. Laine xxx

Thank you Laine

I am still i shock as i only found out this morning i may mail you in a couple of days if thats ok with you when it sunk in.

We don't have a cam but thank you for the offer.

Carol & Vinny

xx"

Here if you want me. PM'd you xxx

hope all goes well for you and wish you a speedy recovery xx

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all who posted very nice messages and for all the PMS we have reseved once again thank you.

We wish every one on FAB good luck and happy swinging.

Ps

Don't worry about me as i am a tough old bird LOL and as Arny would i will be BACK.

Yours

Carol & Vinny xxx

Forum Mod

Good luck with the surgery Carol xxx

One of my friends on here had a mastectomy just after christmas,and has spent the last few months having further treatment

She now has what she calls her bionic boob and when she has fully recovered she says she will be back in the swing of things xxx

Good luck with it (hugs) xx

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all who posted very nice messages and for all the PMS we have received once again thank you.

We wish every one on FAB good luck and happy swinging.

Ps

Don't worry about me as i am a tough old bird LOL and as Arny would say i will be BACK.

Yours

Carol & Vinny xxx

By *ndyehelenCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Just thought we would share our experience on this matter and hope it doesn't offend. Ever since Helen as had a mastectomy we have failed miserably to arrange a meet with another couple you get into a conversation with them and you get to the stage of arranging a meet and you tell them and once they know they don't bother getting in touch. It's blatantly obvious what they think but it's there loss not ours all that really matters is that Helen is well and with us and I'm lucky enough to have her. Sorry if people don't like what I say but we feel it needs to be said.

"Just thought we would share our experience on this matter and hope it doesn't offend. Ever since Helen as had a mastectomy we have failed miserably to arrange a meet with another couple you get into a conversation with them and you get to the stage of arranging a meet and you tell them and once they know they don't bother getting in touch. It's blatantly obvious what they think but it's there loss not ours all that really matters is that Helen is well and with us and I'm lucky enough to have her. Sorry if people don't like what I say but we feel it needs to be said. "

It would not stop me from meeting!

Just saying

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

"Just thought we would share our experience on this matter and hope it doesn't offend. Ever since Helen as had a mastectomy we have failed miserably to arrange a meet with another couple you get into a conversation with them and you get to the stage of arranging a meet and you tell them and once they know they don't bother getting in touch. It's blatantly obvious what they think but it's there loss not ours all that really matters is that Helen is well and with us and I'm lucky enough to have her. Sorry if people

don't like what I say but we feel it needs to be said.

"

am so sorry to hear ..but sure who is interested in the shallow peeps of this world ....you better off without them ...

By *ndyehelenCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

People make it so blatantly obvious yet if Helen wears a bra you wouldn't know any difference.

It is 13 years a go that Carol had her mastectomy and was totally cancer free.

But It’s with sadness that I say that Carol passed away at 6:50am, on the 1st March 2023.

She contracted pneumonia and sadly, lost the battle.

Carol Sep 1959 - March 2023

By *bwlady123Woman  over a year ago

private

"It is 13 years a go that Carol had her mastectomy and was totally cancer free.

But It’s with sadness that I say that Carol passed away at 6:50am, on the 1st March 2023.

Carol Sep 1959 - March 2023"

I’m so sorry for your loss.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm so sorry to here this op. She was a fighter may she rest in peace

My heartfelt condolences to you. No words can provide any consolation but she is now at peace with no more pain.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Very sorry to hear your news, OP.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

So, so sorry to read this, OP.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

So sorry to hear this. Our thoughts are with you OP

J and B x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm so sorry OP

By *eau and ArrowCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Just to add all our condolences and just to say remember you found each other.xxx

All our best wishes.xx

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

My condolences for you loss.

That’s so sad so sorry for your loss

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Sorry for your loss OP

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Very sorry to read this OP. I lost my wife seven and a half months ago. She had overcome several difficulties through her life - heart problems, hip replacement, increasing mobility issues - but I thought that we still had a good time left together. Then suddenly she was gone, through a major stroke.

I'm not too good putting words to emotions, I don't have any reassuring kind platitudes. I believe that it affects everyone differently, and nobody can know how you feel now. I am though very sorry for your loss.

Polly xxx

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Very sorry for you loss, OP. X

I would like to thank everyone who have sent me there condolences for my late wife Carol

» Add a new message to this topic