FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel meets

Hotel meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

anywhere

we often use hotels to have meets in as we find it a nice neutral area to meet and play.wonder why so many people have no hotel meets on their profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

probably because they dont like the 'travelling professionals' to message them saying 'i'm in your area - fancy keeping me company?'

i dont mind a hotel meet or two lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

because we all have different ideas on what we enjoy, we don't do hotel meets for a number of reasons.

You have to be aware of noise levels

We would feel more pressure to play if someone has gone to the expense of booking a hotel even if we were sharing the cost

We enjoy home meets and have no reason why not to do them (no family close by, no kids, work from home so available all the time)

We like to go to clubs, on an average Saturday night at our favourite club we can meet 100 couples in one go which means more chance of finding a compatible couple

Breakfast is better at our house

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont really mind hotel meets as such, but I usually meet fairly spontaneously once Ive chatted with someone and we've decided that we want to meet at some point.

Just makes it a bit more difficult if you then have to start faffing around arranging hotels.

By *stwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

anywhere

As we run pubs and hotels we feel its not always practical to invite people to them so we use hotels.we like to keep our private life private.

As Jed said, there's way too much expectation to play if you've gone to the expense of booking a hotel. We'd consider it with a couple we've already met or got on well with online who lived at the other end of the country, and meeting halfway at a hotel could provide that added excitement and we'd probably want to do some sort of role play, ie. 'pulling' them at the bar whilst pretending not to know who they are etc.

But I guess there are those who main ambition is to get out there playing and not really worry about who with - I've met swingers like that in the past and often they're not constrained by a person's looks, they simply want to swing and hotel fun does it for them.

Horses for courses I suppose.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Well I never play at my home as I prefer to keep that out of my swinging life, and I would never make a first meet a hotel meet as I always meet socially first when using sites like Fab.

However.....I have been known to take someone or some others back to my own hotel room when I have met them at a club or fetish event.

Sometimes they are too lush to walk away from.....

I dont mind Hotel meets as I'm always travelling about the Country, I never send I'm in your Area Messages though,

A lot of my Friends on here are from Miles away and if their struggling to Accom Hotels are ideal, not everyones cup of Tea I know but just another part of the Circles we all move in and make choices on

Forum Mod

"Well I never play at my home as I prefer to keep that out of my swinging life, and I would never make a first meet a hotel meet as I always meet socially first when using sites like Fab.

However.....I have been known to take someone or some others back to my own hotel room when I have met them at a club or fetish event.

Sometimes they are too lush to walk away from....."

Thats us too

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I like hotel meets, but I accept that if it's a first meet then there is a risk that it'll go nowhere. That's my risk, though.

And, if it goes well, there's less cleaning up I have to do!

Can I just add that we also think hotel meets are an excellent idea for those who like them, those that unlike cannot easily accommodate or to ensure that the travelling is "in the middle" for both parties or for people who want to visit an area (like Blackpool, London or the Lakes) and also want to have a fun meet while they are there.

I would never say it's a bad thing to arrange hotel meets, quite the contrary just not for us.

For single women they are also a very good neutral place to meet, those your meeting would not be given your room number until you feel comfortable to give it or if they are booking the room (the way we think it should be) then you don't have to accompany them to it, your as safe in the bar as you are anywhere else.

I prefer home meets and prefer to meet in my playmates home after meeting socially first with subsequent meets being in my home.

The exception is my "special friend" I've known for two years.

We both have adult daughters at home who sometimes thwart our plans, so a hotel meet is arranged.

These meets always include dinner, chatting, telly/pictures before an explosive night. Sometimes it's just a kiss and cuddle, enjoyable as we're not listening out for returning children!

It's whatever you're comfortable with!

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Or some of us live in hotels during the week and hate the effing things with a passion

» Add a new message to this topic