FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boxes

Boxes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have just realised I have a problem with boxes... I keep them.

I'm sat here looking around my workroom (as it's getting a make over in a couple of weeks) thinking I need to sort some of this stuff out and I have realised I must have the box for every fecking electrical item, gadget and gizmo I have bought in the last 10 years ... if not in this room then in the attic.... that's where all the bigger boxes are.

The worrying thing is the edgy feeling I get when I look at any of the boxes and think about throwing it away.

But if I throw the box away how will I ever find the instruction manual… I keep those in the original box so I can find them should I ever need to read them.

Fecking boxes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I has the one i carries round ta stand on is all xx

By *andoras DreamCouple  over a year ago

Swindon Area

"I have just realised I have a problem with boxes... I keep them.

I'm sat here looking around my workroom (as it's getting a make over in a couple of weeks) thinking I need to sort some of this stuff out and I have realised I must have the box for every fecking electrical item, gadget and gizmo I have bought in the last 10 years ... if not in this room then in the attic.... that's where all the bigger boxes are.

The worrying thing is the edgy feeling I get when I look at any of the boxes and think about throwing it away.

But if I throw the box away how will I ever find the instruction manual… I keep those in the original box so I can find them should I ever need to read them.

Fecking boxes!"

you should give me some because i will be living in a box soon the rate my week is going!! in fact can we have 5? one each and one for the sad eyed dog?

Fecking boxes!

you should give me some because i will be living in a box soon the rate my week is going!! in fact can we have 5? one each and one for the sad eyed dog?"

I can rent you them furnished... well when I say furnished, I mean I want to leave the instruction manuals in them.

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

Fecking boxes!"

worse than that is keeping stuff in plastic bags , the hours ive spent undoing knots on tesco bags wondering whats in them , found a bag of conkers once !

i tend to keep all manuals in one draw , and sellotape the reciept of things like a new tv to the back , or perhaps write on the side of the washing machine the date i bought it , so i can pull it out when it breaks down and say , fuck it the warranty has expired

boxes can be flat packed and stuck back together if you need take the item back

or make some mathematical calculations and put them all inside eachother like russhian dolls , with of course the order of assemply kept on a handy memory stick

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

hey polo...why donta just have one box, labelled "INSTRUCTION MANUALS" and keep them all together in one place

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"hey polo...why donta just have one box, labelled "INSTRUCTION MANUALS" and keep them all together in one place "

steady now chezza, give the poor woman some warning before suggesting a shocker like that

"hey polo...why donta just have one box, labelled "INSTRUCTION MANUALS" and keep them all together in one place "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Women xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Fecking boxes!"

OMG I have found my OH's twin !!

He is exactly the same.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Fecking boxes!

OMG I have found my OH's twin !!

He is exactly the same. "

I think I must be a sperm-in-law..I keep the boxes and packaging, but the manuals go into a drawer.

» Add a new message to this topic