FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm a very very bad woman...lol

I'm a very very bad woman...lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

just had some guy here to try and get me to switch to sky(which I did...lol) and he was really hot! my ex mum in law was upstairs playing with the kids while he was doing his sales pitch and all I had going through my head was how fit he was and what I could do to him given the chance...lol...when it came to having to ask my date of birth he was like oh, just a week beofre mine so I said well, you have to tell me your age then...he said 22...I am a very very bad woman...lol has anyone else had similar naughty thoughts going through their mind while trying to concentrate on what someone was saying? or am I just a big old perv?lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just had some guy here to try and get me to switch to sky(which I did...lol) and he was really hot! my ex mum in law was upstairs playing with the kids while he was doing his sales pitch and all I had going through my head was how fit he was and what I could do to him given the chance...lol...when it came to having to ask my date of birth he was like oh, just a week beofre mine so I said well, you have to tell me your age then...he said 22...I am a very very bad woman...lol has anyone else had similar naughty thoughts going through their mind while trying to concentrate on what someone was saying? or am I just a big old perv?lol "

I've never fancied the Sky Man sorry

southampton-ish

"just had some guy here to try and get me to switch to sky(which I did...lol) and he was really hot! my ex mum in law was upstairs playing with the kids while he was doing his sales pitch and all I had going through my head was how fit he was and what I could do to him given the chance...lol...when it came to having to ask my date of birth he was like oh, just a week beofre mine so I said well, you have to tell me your age then...he said 22...I am a very very bad woman...lol has anyone else had similar naughty thoughts going through their mind while trying to concentrate on what someone was saying? or am I just a big old perv?lol

I've never fancied the Sky Man sorry "

ok smartass!!

"just had some guy here to try and get me to switch to sky(which I did...lol) and he was really hot! my ex mum in law was upstairs playing with the kids while he was doing his sales pitch and all I had going through my head was how fit he was and what I could do to him given the chance...lol...when it came to having to ask my date of birth he was like oh, just a week beofre mine so I said well, you have to tell me your age then...he said 22...I am a very very bad woman...lol has anyone else had similar naughty thoughts going through their mind while trying to concentrate on what someone was saying? or am I just a big old perv?lol

I've never fancied the Sky Man sorry

ok smartass!! "

Sorry I couldn't resist it, I may fancy his Mum though

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive had builders, plumbers and labourers in all week, so the the answer to that one would be....errr yep

"Ive had builders, plumbers and labourers in all week, so the the answer to that one would be....errr yep "

Harlot

southampton-ish

the worse thing is when he told me his age, it was like he could see what was going through my head, you know the if only you were a few years older...and if only my kids and ex mum in law were not upstair.....lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Ive had builders, plumbers and labourers in all week, so the the answer to that one would be....errr yep

Harlot "

You called?

You two will give Single Ladies a bad name, keep it up please

I hope you showed the sales guy some cleavage?

southampton-ish

"I hope you showed the sales guy some cleavage? "
well, had my ex's mum not been here to see the kids I would have changed...lol..he first knocked on the door while we were having lunch and said he would come back at 2:30...had she not been here I would have changed, maybe gotten a bigger discount...he he he

southampton-ish

"You two will give Single Ladies a bad name, keep it up please "

I do try my best

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i live next door to my dad and he is having a lot of work done on his house at the moment - i make him hire hot builders for me to perv at

southampton-ish

"i live next door to my dad and he is having a lot of work done on his house at the moment - i make him hire hot builders for me to perv at "

I was very concious of the fact that I was flirting...and very concious of the fact that my ex mum in law was upstairs able to hear me flirting...lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"i live next door to my dad and he is having a lot of work done on his house at the moment - i make him hire hot builders for me to perv at

I was very concious of the fact that I was flirting...and very concious of the fact that my ex mum in law was upstairs able to hear me flirting...lol"

i bet he was wishing.your ex mum in law,wasnt upstairs with the kids as well.did you check for a bulge.

southampton-ish

"i live next door to my dad and he is having a lot of work done on his house at the moment - i make him hire hot builders for me to perv at

I was very concious of the fact that I was flirting...and very concious of the fact that my ex mum in law was upstairs able to hear me flirting...lol

i bet he was wishing.your ex mum in law,wasnt upstairs with the kids as well.did you check for a bulge. "

I was trying so hard not to look there...lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i bet he was wishing.your ex mum in law,wasnt upstairs with the kids as well.did you check for a bulge.

I was trying so hard not to look there...lol"

hard being the opertive word.

southampton-ish

I was trying so hard not to look there...lol

hard being the opertive word. "

daydreaming that he is actually on fab...lol...and he will send a message...ha haha...man I am sad...

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Ive had builders, plumbers and labourers in all week, "

Is that a prelude to "having the painters in" but more dramatic?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I was recruiting for a temp earlier this year, the result of which is ALWAYS that the agency want to come and visit and discuss and I hate all the distraction on site.

So, I said to one agency I'd visit them, then another wanted to meet so arranged a coffee shop in the centre of Bristol.

Turned up to be faced with a pert, doe eyed stunner of a brunette who bought me a coffee, hung on my every word and laughed at my rotten jokes for about an hour...

One tiny part of the back of my mind was telling me it was all part of the sales pitch while the other 99% was picturing her bouncing around on my lap...

southampton-ish

[Removed by poster at 16/07/10 21:07:40]

southampton-ish

"I was recruiting for a temp earlier this year, the result of which is ALWAYS that the agency want to come and visit and discuss and I hate all the distraction on site.

So, I said to one agency I'd visit them, then another wanted to meet so arranged a coffee shop in the centre of Bristol.

Turned up to be faced with a pert, doe eyed stunner of a brunette who bought me a coffee, hung on my every word and laughed at my rotten jokes for about an hour...

One tiny part of the back of my mind was telling me it was all part of the sales pitch while the other 99% was picturing her bouncing around on my lap...

"

happy to read that I am not the only perv out there

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

i am a milkman out and about visting hundreds of houses and seeing lots of women and i never have a naughty thought about any of them honest

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

knock,,knock,,, sky sale,s man here,, any one want a new package,,lol,,,,

you naughty minx,, wish i was that salesman,,x

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"i am a milkman out and about visting hundreds of houses and seeing lots of women and i never have a naughty thought about any of them honest"

Hello Pinnochio

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"i am a milkman out and about visting hundreds of houses and seeing lots of women and i never have a naughty thought about any of them honest

Hello Pinnochio

"

ok you got me i never stop having dirty thoughts about them passes the time

» Add a new message to this topic