FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Been naughty, sorry.

Been naughty, sorry.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i hope she dont read this then lol

How charming

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me. "

So it was you was it !! ... you bastard !!

I think some people really should think before posting!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me. "

I always change my friends only photos to some ugly ones I got off the net when I want to get rid of a knobhead

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me.

I always change my friends only photos to some ugly ones I got off the net when I want to get rid of a knobhead "

haha brilliant !! xx

Omg hope she doesnt read the forums and see this,i would be devastated if i saw someone post something like this about me.

Done yourself no favours here with your op,somehow cant see people falling over themselves to meet you now!

It really must be hell being perfect!.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me.

It really must be hell being perfect!. "

It is unfortunately the OP wouldnt know xx

Well I can only guess...but surely If OP is hell bent on never meeting anyone from here it would be just easier to delete their account.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I always change my friends only photos to some ugly ones I got off the net when I want to get rid of a knobhead "

» Add a new message to this topic