FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age......................

Age......................

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why would a 19 - 23 something want to meet a 49 year old woman when they should be out with their mates ....have children older - perhaps the age limit on fab should be increased ............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

its the whole mrs robinson syndrome lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

why shouldnt he??? we all have needs and fantasies to fulfil

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whatever age preferences you put there will always be someone out there wishing to make you change it, my mail box is testament to that.

Forum Mod

To what? maybe we should have a upper age limit too

Why would anyone over 50 want to swing when they should all be sitting in their bath chairs?

Theres room for everyone on here

train him up if she into young guys

im 24 and tend to play with guys mainly over 40. maybe i should just fuck off

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've no issues with age either way, as long as it's legal.

I don't think I'd go with anyone more than 5 years younger than myself, but that's just my preference.

Different strokes for different folks, so they say!

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

"im 24 and tend to play with guys mainly over 40. maybe i should just fuck off "

you are very very welcome to fuck off down here to devon play with whatever age takes your fancy we are all different thats what makes it fun

"To what? maybe we should have a upper age limit too

Why would anyone over 50 want to swing when they should all be sitting in their bath chairs?

"

dont mind going around on me pink zimmer but draw the line at a bath chair lolol

By *ooseLipsWoman  over a year ago

Durham-ish

I find the younger guys are more demanding, sometimes not a bad thing I know

What I mean is always asking questions, when can we chat, when can I ring you, when we gonna meet, on and on...

Just my views

"I find the younger guys are more demanding, sometimes not a bad thing I know

What I mean is always asking questions, when can we chat, when can I ring you, when we gonna meet, on and on...

Just my views

"

I actually find the older guys the more pushy from personal experience.

"I find the younger guys are more demanding, sometimes not a bad thing I know

Just my views

"

Which can often be a sign of immaturity or lack of experience, and may not always be age related.

"Why would a 19 - 23 something want to meet a 49 year old woman when they should be out with their mates ....have children older - perhaps the age limit on fab should be increased ............"

Why would a 49 year old woman want to be swinging, shouldn't she be knitting?.

Someone at 19 - 23 might well think that, lol.

evesham

"Why would a 19 - 23 something want to meet a 49 year old woman when they should be out with their mates ....have children older - perhaps the age limit on fab should be increased ............

"

i knit and i'm only 29

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Why would a 19 - 23 something want to meet a 49 year old woman when they should be out with their mates ....have children older - perhaps the age limit on fab should be increased ............"

lol - why do some people like Marmite? Why do I like black pepper on my strawberries? Why do some people like anal? Why? Why? Why? Why worry? If you don't get it - don't think about it! I am sure that some 19 - 23 year old people are mature and know what they want! Z

"Why would a 19 - 23 something want to meet a 49 year old woman when they should be out with their mates ....have children older - perhaps the age limit on fab should be increased ............

i knit and i'm only 29 "

Yeah, but you look 49

Joking, I haven't seen your face to know whether that is true or not.

Seriously though, great point made, we are all different and enjoy different things, no matter what age we are.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Because they think you'll be grateful and they might pick up a few hints and tips.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Why on earth should we restrict the 19-23 year olds?

"Why would a 19 - 23 something want to meet a 49 year old woman when they should be out with their mates ....have children older - perhaps the age limit on fab should be increased ............Why on earth should we restrict the 19-23 year olds? "

I would have to play alone if that happened.

and we all know what is thought of those in relationships swinging alone.

or would that be ok if my partner wasn't allowed here because she's not yet 24?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Because they think you'll be grateful and they might pick up a few hints and tips."

lmao, funny but true.

The OP has an age limit: 19-23 isn't it!

My age limit is 45+ but get messaged by teens too.

Not reading profiles and pushing their luck is not only the domain of the very young though!

Because they think you'll be grateful and they might pick up a few hints and tips."

lol yeah i have offen thought that, i get loads of mail from guys under 25 and i have offen thought is it because they will think i'll be easier to meet

What do women and dog dirt have on common?

the older they get the easier they are to pick up.

oh I'm in a cheeky mood tonight.

Bolton

"What do women and dog dirt have on common?

oh I'm in a cheeky mood tonight. "

lol - you cheeky little fecker! Z

"What do women and dog dirt have on common?

oh I'm in a cheeky mood tonight.

lol - you cheeky little fecker! Z"

My mate told me.

Milf syndrome all grown men are little boys at heart.

lol - why do some people like Marmite? Why do I like black pepper on my strawberries? Why do some people like anal? Why? Why? Why? Why worry? If you don't get it - don't think about it! I am sure that some 19 - 23 year old people are mature and know what they want! Z"

pepper on strawberrys , oooeeerrrrr

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

lol - why do some people like Marmite? Why do I like black pepper on my strawberries? Why do some people like anal? Why? Why? Why? Why worry? If you don't get it - don't think about it! I am sure that some 19 - 23 year old people are mature and know what they want! Z

pepper on strawberrys , oooeeerrrrr "

they is very yummy

Bolton

black freshly milled pepper on strawberries is fantastic - try it! Z

evesham

"The OP has an age limit: 19-23 isn't it!

Not reading profiles and pushing their luck is not only the domain of the very young though! "

but they didnt say anything about it being out of their age range - they suggested taking all 19-23 year olds out of everyones age range by increasing the minimum age on fab.

i am all for respecting peoples preferences - seems the OP isnt

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

You would be surpised to find out just how many young men have the older woman fantasy. I think the older a woman becomes the sexier she becomes (well up to a point lol).

You would be surpised to find out just how many young men have the older woman fantasy. I think the older a woman becomes the sexier she becomes (well up to a point lol). "

Do you want to meet my Nan?

By *orthernlad57Man  over a year ago

Bolton

i married an older woman,that was my choice,i've always liked older women

I met and had a great time with a 42 year old last night.

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Cant believe you havnt worked it out. Its the legs of course mrs legs X always the last thing to loose sexyness and yours are just wow at any age ! xxx

Yep wholeheartedly agree, in fact ive had more over the last week, including 2 18 yr olds message me so i guess school holidays are officially on

"To what? maybe we should have a upper age limit too

"

Bath chair? Crap i knew there was something i should be saving for as i am of course 50 this year

Not reading profiles and pushing their luck is not only the domain of the very young though!

but they didnt say anything about it being out of their age range - they suggested taking all 19-23 year olds out of everyones age range by increasing the minimum age on fab.

i am all for respecting peoples preferences - seems the OP isnt"

I am not sure they are saying that, i think they have obviously had loads of messages from the 19-23 age group and are just fed up with it as i am, specially when i get a message from an 18 yr old asking my msn in his 2nd message, told him to read my profile What i think would be much better if we could restrict the age of those that can contact us, that way we would all get what we want cept those that cant then contact some of us will then come a-whining and a-moaning on the forum

have been with a lad of 22 and a guy of 51 so it makes no difference wore them bout out neither could repeat but where both lovely guys and did please me. It might just be me am married to younger guy as well but only by a year.

yes i agree with what your ALL saying but people my age swing to, and everyone has thier own preferences. so if everyone respects that then happy days

Lol i got dragged kickin and screaming inta swinging by a couple when i was 17

Long before the Internet but somehow i stuck with it lol

Age ta me is just a number and ta be truthful if a youngster wants NSA sex its perhaps better to do it in relative safety on a swinging site than to meet just anyone in a night club xx

ah i get the younger guys interested....they are good shags...i just draw the line at taking them to macdonalds afterwards for a happy meal

"ah i get the younger guys interested....they are good shags...i just draw the line at taking them to macdonalds afterwards for a happy meal "

Ive told ya about waitin at the school gates before xx

"ah i get the younger guys interested....they are good shags...i just draw the line at taking them to macdonalds afterwards for a happy meal

Ive told ya about waitin at the school gates before xx "

watch it little guy ya crusin for a bruisin

"ah i get the younger guys interested....they are good shags...i just draw the line at taking them to macdonalds afterwards for a happy meal

Ive told ya about waitin at the school gates before xx

watch it little guy ya crusin for a bruisin"

Mmmm promises promises xx

I am not sure they are saying that, i think they have obviously had loads of messages from the 19-23 age group and are just fed up with it as i am, specially when i get a message from an 18 yr old asking my msn in his 2nd message, told him to read my profile What i think would be much better if we could restrict the age of those that can contact us, that way we would all get what we want cept those that cant then contact some of us will then come a-whining and a-moaning on the forum "

That's the impression I got Grey Kitten.

Although I can see why some might want an age filter I wouldn't use it, even though I have a specified age range.

I get a lot of PMs from men aged 18 - 70, below and above my preferred age range etc in response to something I've written on the forums. I've had some enjoyable, funny and flirty chats with these men/couples, people I'll probably never meet but I would have missed out on their wit and charm if the filter option was there and I used it.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Perhaps because they fancy you! your profile shows an attractive woman.... I fancy you but like the youngster mentioned do not fit your preferences..... so sadly have no chance.

You can of course delete or block the messages should you so wish.

By *herryBellaGinWhoreCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

It doesn't just work that way around though too! We're only in our early twenties and constantly get messages from people often into their 50s. We have an age limit like most people, which is also on our profile, but I think everyone likes to push their luck from time to time.

Just like a lot of people don't want to play with people young enough to be their kids, we equally don't want someone who could be our parents!

But the young'uns definitely can't take all the blame!

I am not sure they are saying that, i think they have obviously had loads of messages from the 19-23 age group and are just fed up with it as i am, specially when i get a message from an 18 yr old asking my msn in his 2nd message, told him to read my profile What i think would be much better if we could restrict the age of those that can contact us, that way we would all get what we want cept those that cant then contact some of us will then come a-whining and a-moaning on the forum

That's the impression I got Grey Kitten.

Although I can see why some might want an age filter I wouldn't use it, even though I have a specified age range.

I get a lot of PMs from men aged 18 - 70, below and above my preferred age range etc in response to something I've written on the forums. I've had some enjoyable, funny and flirty chats with these men/couples, people I'll probably never meet but I would have missed out on their wit and charm if the filter option was there and I used it. "

Trouble is that i dont care whether they are witty or charming, ive no interest in having a conversation with a youngster as it will be going nowhere

Perhaps because they fancy you! your profile shows an attractive woman.... I fancy you but like the youngster mentioned do not fit your preferences..... so sadly have no chance.

You can of course delete or block the messages should you so wish."

I dont block anyone unless they get abusive

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

You can of course delete or block the messages should you so wish.

I dont block anyone unless they get abusive "

aahh interesting!, how far is gloucester?

» Add a new message to this topic