FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > CONDOMS

CONDOMS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lderguy4fun OP   Man  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

CONDOMS do other guys have trouble finding condoms that fit or is it just me not braging but most i buy only go half way or at best a third way down not that ive got a big cock wood be nice to find one thats fits and dont roll back half way down your cock when shagging ONE SIZE FITS ALL BOLLOCKS NOT TRUE

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple, try different condoms.

No, they don't fit everyone, the secret is to find the one that does fit.

ROTHERHAM

yes thanks i have tryed diff ones but not found any thats a good fit but its fun trying anyway .

your dreaming dude you can pop a condom on your head and over your nose and blow through your nose till it gets over 2 foot long before popping. Are you saying you have a cock the circumference of a human head and 2 foot plus?

My friend uses large Trojans and he's a big bloke. Ever tried them?

"CONDOMS do other guys have trouble finding condoms that fit or is it just me not braging but most i buy only go half way or at best a third way down not that ive got a big cock wood be nice to find one thats fits and dont roll back half way down your cock when shagging ONE SIZE FITS ALL BOLLOCKS NOT TRUE"

i never get this 'condoms dont fit' debate, i mean you can blow them up and put them on your head ffs how bigs your cock?

Trojans are great m8, a little pricey, but very comfortable

no you can buy special ones, ive 2 gentlemen i met that have too; one because he is very long, the other because he is very wide and neither can use the normal ones

ROTHERHAM

well thanks 4 the replys but ive not got a fucking huge cock and yes you can blow em up over your head but i dont want to put my head up a fanny just my cock thanks and was only saying some condoms dont seam to fit very good but thanks anyway 4 your kind replys IM NOT A BRAGER BY ANY MEANS thanke trev,xx

"no you can buy special ones, ive 2 gentlemen i met that have too; one because he is very long, the other because he is very wide and neither can use the normal ones"

and their names are ??

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"CONDOMS do other guys have trouble finding condoms that fit or is it just me not braging but most i buy only go half way or at best a third way down not that ive got a big cock wood be nice to find one thats fits and dont roll back half way down your cock when shagging ONE SIZE FITS ALL BOLLOCKS NOT TRUE

i never get this 'condoms dont fit' debate, i mean you can blow them up and put them on your head ffs how bigs your cock? "

Just what i was thinking lol

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

"CONDOMS do other guys have trouble finding condoms that fit or is it just me not braging but most i buy only go half way or at best a third way down not that ive got a big cock wood be nice to find one thats fits and dont roll back half way down your cock when shagging ONE SIZE FITS ALL BOLLOCKS NOT TRUE

i never get this 'condoms dont fit' debate, i mean you can blow them up and put them on your head ffs how bigs your cock? Just what i was thinking lol "

Try SKINS make ...extra large...works for me....Oh and if this sounds like bragging.....well yes....what the fuck.

Can you get extra small ones? the cellotape I use to hold the normal ones on keeps working loose.

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

I use Magnun XL, but look at the 'British Condom' website, thet have everything thats on the market there & they give measuements etc..

One size does NOT fit all!.

Believe me, when your cock has been 'strangled' by a 'normal' condom, you know about. You may be able to blow a condom up to a massive size but remove the air & it is back to normal. The ring at the open end of the condom does not expand when you blow them up & it is that ring that does the 'strangulation'.

"CONDOMS do other guys have trouble finding condoms that fit or is it just me not braging but most i buy only go half way or at best a third way down not that ive got a big cock wood be nice to find one thats fits and dont roll back half way down your cock when shagging ONE SIZE FITS ALL BOLLOCKS NOT TRUE"

Are you putting them on the right way?

i.e. so you can roll them down...I like the adverts on them

just too double check, search google...

» Add a new message to this topic