FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Funny goings on... : (

Funny goings on... : (

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

What a funny day I've had with Fab...

I've chatted with a lovely mid twenties lady... with a really sexy profile... to find she was only having a bit of a test the site to see what it was about thingy... as a friend had told here about Fab and she left the site...

Then found a woman new to the site and in Martock Somerset... then a few messages later she was in Bodin Cornwall... and no is no longer on the site... so the 2nd of the day to be on here wasting time...

and to top it all I'm finding unread message sent to regular chatty contacts that would normal read and get back to me... ie I message then say 5 hours ago and they where on the site 30 mins ago... but my message is get read?

is it me? or are things out to niggle me the Fab world at the moment... lol

hum... has anybody else had funny goings on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's possible those you messaged and would normally reply could have logged in and had trouble reading messages, either pc froze or another device like a phone may be too slow so they give in as a bad job.

Or just simply had a message to send and didn't have time to read yours and the many others they had in their inbox.

Doesn't mean they are ignoring you, possibly just have a life away from here that needs attending to.

Agree with Shaga there.

I get messages from regular chatty contacts and don't answer because I have limited time and I want to read the forums. This is particularly true if I'm using my Blackberry.

As for timewasters?!! You have to look to yourself!

In the three years I've been swinging I've NEVER come across a time waster.

Then my definition of a time waster could be different to yours.

Talking to someone and deciding you don't want to meet is not time wasting to me: how are you going to find out if you're compatible or not.

Arranging to meet and not turning up IS time wasting to me, and that has never happened to me.

taunton

Fair enough on messages not getting read by those quickly dipping in... but some haven't been read for days by those that normally would read them and have been regularly on site since... I just wonder can they become lost in here with the person ever knowing my message was sent to them? sort of a message black hole?

And the girl I chatted with was lovely really really sweet and chatty and was here just to see what was going on... and then left which was a shame really

but the annoying one was the chatty woman in Martock... then switched to her location on here profile to cornwall... huh? And then having been chatty and keen she not only had done the massive move... 100 miles away? but then left the site? Huh? (again?)

So all I'm saying is that I've had a crop of very odd things that's all...

So its is time wasting in some respects... isn't it?!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Fair enough on messages not getting read by those quickly dipping in... but some haven't been read for days by those that normally would read them and have been regularly on site since... I just wonder can they become lost in here with the person ever knowing my message was sent to them? sort of a message black hole?

And the girl I chatted with was lovely really really sweet and chatty and was here just to see what was going on... and then left which was a shame really

but the annoying one was the chatty woman in Martock... then switched to her location on here profile to cornwall... huh? And then having been chatty and keen she not only had done the massive move... 100 miles away? but then left the site? Huh? (again?)

So its is time wasting in some respects... isn't it?! "

Sounds more like they are saving you time by either leaving or not sending you a message yet.

"What a funny day I've had with Fab...

I've chatted with a lovely mid twenties lady... with a really sexy profile... to find she was only having a bit of a test the site to see what it was about thingy... as a friend had told here about Fab and she left the site...

Then found a woman new to the site and in Martock Somerset... then a few messages later she was in Bodin Cornwall... and no is no longer on the site... so the 2nd of the day to be on here wasting time...

and to top it all I'm finding unread message sent to regular chatty contacts that would normal read and get back to me... ie I message then say 5 hours ago and they where on the site 30 mins ago... but my message is get read?

hum... has anybody else had funny goings on? "

Okay here I go. I can't do the patronising thing and always think that people want honest opinons.

YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

Not only are you having long ( electronic conversations ) with people you ASSUME to be women, you are then writing up a daily diary in the forum

If you want to meet people and they appear to be chataholics only MOVE ON and there is NO BENEFIT in dwelling and analysing.

If someone genuinely is up for meeting they will swap a couple of messages, a phone call , a face cam OR a pic and they will make arrangements.

If they are gabbin' for England and you know the name of the dog, all about their divorce settlement and the kids school probs...... THEY ARE NOT HERE FOR SEX.

Trust me ....

"Fair enough on messages not getting read by those quickly dipping in... but some haven't been read for days by those that normally would read them and have been regularly on site since... I just wonder can they become lost in here with the person ever knowing my message was sent to them? sort of a message black hole?

So its is time wasting in some respects... isn't it?! "

Really sweet ? From 'messages' ?? She was 20 stone , in a sauce splattered string vest a crew cut , voice like a three funelled cruiser and a HNC in welding.

Really sweet ? From 'messages' ?? She was 20 stone , in a sauce splattered string vest a crew cut , voice like a three funelled cruiser and a HNC in welding."

LOL...oh Granny, you get more acerbic with age!!

Really sweet ? From 'messages' ?? She was 20 stone , in a sauce splattered string vest a crew cut , voice like a three funelled cruiser and a HNC in welding.

LOL...oh Granny, you get more acerbic with age!! "

Sorry Sass. x Im going to make a cuppa n stay off here for the rest of the day xxx

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"What a funny day I've had with Fab...

hum... has anybody else had funny goings on?

Okay here I go. I can't do the patronising thing and always think that people want honest opinons.

YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

Not only are you having long ( electronic conversations ) with people you ASSUME to be women, you are then writing up a daily diary in the forum

If you want to meet people and they appear to be chataholics only MOVE ON and there is NO BENEFIT in dwelling and analysing.

If someone genuinely is up for meeting they will swap a couple of messages, a phone call , a face cam OR a pic and they will make arrangements.

If they are gabbin' for England and you know the name of the dog, all about their divorce settlement and the kids school probs...... THEY ARE NOT HERE FOR SEX.

Trust me .... "

You couldnt be more correct!

'Really sweet ? From 'messages' ?? She was 20 stone , in a sauce splattered string vest a crew cut , voice like a three funelled cruiser and a HNC in welding'.

Superb. Poetry in fact. 'Three funnelled cruiser' LMFAO. Great line Granny lol

In the OP the writer was commenting on the lady changing her location by 100 miles.

I work all over the UK for a living and log on and change my location to where I am staying so I can be in places 100-150 miles apart from one day to the next.

I am sure that I am not the only one that does that

taunton

If i want to state that the woman was really sweet... then I'll state that she was really sweet... WHY!!!????

Because she was... I had the chats with her and she was honest about being on here to see what it was all about... I just found it a shame that she moved on okay!!! Blimey....

And the one with the bloody rocket ship moving at light speed across the country was just baffling...

If somebody is willing to chat with me on here via messages... I chat with them... I not some old hand at all this swining lark or part of an inner circle of mutual we all know each other... crowd?

I've much going against me and single guys seeming moan in here they get ignored... I chat and explore lead and routes of contact as and when they turn up... and I enjoy chatting with contacts so stuff you if you one of those with a que outside your door of swinging buddies waiting for your attention...

each to they're own... I enjoy what I get out of here and all I commented on was my rather odd day yesterday... blimey! Stop laying into people please... i'm a novice for fuck sake!

"If i want to state that the woman was really sweet... then I'll state that she was really sweet... WHY!!!????

Because she was... I had the chats with her and she was honest about being on here to see what it was all about... I just found it a shame that she moved on okay!!! Blimey....

And the one with the bloody rocket ship moving at light speed across the country was just baffling...

If somebody is willing to chat with me on here via messages... I chat with them... I not some old hand at all this swining lark or part of an inner circle of mutual we all know each other... crowd?

I've much going against me and single guys seeming moan in here they get ignored... I chat and explore lead and routes of contact as and when they turn up... and I enjoy chatting with contacts so stuff you if you one of those with a que outside your door of swinging buddies waiting for your attention...

each to they're own... I enjoy what I get out of here and all I commented on was my rather odd day yesterday... blimey! Stop laying into people please... i'm a novice for fuck sake! "

No one layed into you. I joined in your banter. If you prefer that people don't reply to anything you post ... I can manage that.

x Enjoy x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"If i want to state that the woman was really sweet... then I'll state that she was really sweet... WHY!!!????

each to they're own... I enjoy what I get out of here and all I commented on was my rather odd day yesterday... blimey! Stop laying into people please... i'm a novice for fuck sake! "

You post in an open forum then people will reply, some answers you will like and agree with, some you won't!

You being "a novice for fuck sake!" won't stop people giving you their opinion, so don't lay into them for it!

taunton

sorry I know there is banter and stuff guys but i'm not the most experienced in here... I state she was sweet and she was very sweet... just as i would say someone was nasty if they where nasty... all I can ask is respect the judgement and ease off sometime... i thought this was a bit of a serious thread... some other are jokey and I love those too... but not every thread needs to be turned into a piss take or in jokes hey?

So i'll leave this to its own devices from now on... for me I'm out of this thread? hum...

» Add a new message to this topic