FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well....

Well....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's been a long old day....started with a dead horse at the end of the drive.....then a 7 mile round trip to get marmalade for my toast and the papers....remembered the papers and forgot the marmalade.....grrrrrrr.....coffee with a pal....laundry...laundry and more laundry and the never ending housework..........am shattered so off to beddy byes

nite nite all.....have a fabby weekend......see you all next week sometime xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's been a long old day....started with a dead horse at the end of the drive.....then a 7 mile round trip to get marmalade for my toast and the papers....remembered the papers and forgot the marmalade.....grrrrrrr.....coffee with a pal....laundry...laundry and more laundry and the never ending housework..........am shattered so off to beddy byes

nite nite all.....have a fabby weekend......see you all next week sometime xxxxxx "

WTF!!! You can't come here with half a story. Got to know. How did you get on without marmalade???

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"It's been a long old day....started with a dead horse at the end of the drive.....then a 7 mile round trip to get marmalade for my toast and the papers....remembered the papers and forgot the marmalade.....grrrrrrr.....coffee with a pal....laundry...laundry and more laundry and the never ending housework..........am shattered so off to beddy byes

nite nite all.....have a fabby weekend......see you all next week sometime xxxxxx "

Bless... you need a good woman in your life... lol

Or a down right naughty one... Ha Ha

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

This might sound bad but what did they do with the horses head. I know someone who kind of wants one for the freezer.

» Add a new message to this topic