FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ..New ways to cum..

..New ways to cum..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *poolizard OP   Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

Yes ok dont shout, i bet this has been on here before.. Has anyone got any kinky ideas which can improve me cumming, poppers i love, the headaches i dont.. Sex shops, is there a new toy or pill out there to give me a boost.. Sounds pretty sad but i can only ask, lol...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

finding a sexy lady would help you cum

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

You could try wanking with the other hand?, be like sex with a stranger?...

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

refrain from cumming to regular... then when you do its more...

if wanking... of course your massaging your shaft or head... but try also gently stroking your balls too in conjuction with tradition methods kind of wanking your balls as much as your cock... but together... and stop when your near to cumming and ease it back... wait and start again... its so easy to get carried away and go over the peak moment... but hold back and reaching the peak again and again and then cumming... wow! lol

have fun

Torquay

"refrain from cumming to regular... then when you do its more...

if wanking... of course your massaging your shaft or head... but try also gently stroking your balls too in conjuction with tradition methods kind of wanking your balls as much as your cock... but together... and stop when your near to cumming and ease it back... wait and start again... its so easy to get carried away and go over the peak moment... but hold back and reaching the peak again and again and then cumming... wow! lol

have fun "

The tips of an experienced wanker?

taunton

"refrain from cumming to regular... then when you do its more...

have fun

The tips of an experienced wanker? "

I have no shame it my skills at wanking... its years of practice and the only form of sex on offer somedays... I take pride in doing the job well...

So coming on then Jane... any top tips for the female wanking world? whats the best way you've found to make yourself orgasm... and whats the best way if you don't have your favoured plastic toy and a bag of batteries to hand... lol

Torquay

Cock works best for me, I find all that artificial stuff sort of....artificial

taunton

"Cock works best for me, I find all that artificial stuff sort of....artificial"

fair enough... so don't you pleasure yourself at all... in the bath or shower or if on your own... its also quite arousing for a guy to watch a woman play with herself too... or is that just me? Surely you most be able to explain how you like to feel yourself... what works for you?

Torquay

What works for me is meeting a hot guy from this site or another, or maybe at a club.....

Nothing quite like it

taunton

"What works for me is meeting a hot guy from this site or another, or maybe at a club.....

Nothing quite like it "

Cool!

How far do you like a guy to play with you before say his cock gets involved? Would you let him bring you to orgasm first with foreplay... be it fingers or tongue or toys...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

m8 poppers are really bad for you. That is essentially a liquid fuel rocket propellant booster that was used on air to air missiles and satellite rockets. Thats why you get the headaches.

Exercise your pc muscles - try stop urine flow mid pee. The idea is to be able to stop yourself cumming just as you're about to. Do this a few times, when you do cum, your partner will be most impressed.

Torquay

"What works for me is meeting a hot guy from this site or another, or maybe at a club.....

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

How far do you like a guy to play with you before say his cock gets involved? Would you let him bring you to orgasm first with foreplay... be it fingers or tongue or toys... "

Have to ask.....are you wanking while you are typing this?..

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

How far do you like a guy to play with you before say his cock gets involved? Would you let him bring you to orgasm first with foreplay... be it fingers or tongue or toys... "

I bet you're cracking one off right now

taunton

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

How far do you like a guy to play with you before say his cock gets involved? Would you let him bring you to orgasm first with foreplay... be it fingers or tongue or toys...

Have to ask.....are you wanking while you are typing this?.. "

um... a big NO! lol

look I'm just interested... sad maybe? but wanking is a natural thing and trust me I had massive hang ups over any admission to wanking... but now I don't... its what I do... its what loads of guys do and I guess women do too...

Surely there no harm in gaining some insight into what women like... want... and do to themselves to bring on an orgasm or state of pleasure... sure a hunky chap does the business but there must be times when you have a horny desire to play with yourself and I mean no harm by genuinely just asking what it may or may not be that gets your boat to float or okay in a broader sense gets women weak at the knees for a moment or two...

taunton

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

I bet you're cracking one off right now "

honestly I'm not!

I'm just wondering about a woman view on her or rather female tips on what pleasures them? Iwas only trying to gain insight into a maybe closed side of women and how they like to play?

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

" Yes ok dont shout, i bet this has been on here before.. Has anyone got any kinky ideas which can improve me cumming, poppers i love, the headaches i dont.. Sex shops, is there a new toy or pill out there to give me a boost.. Sounds pretty sad but i can only ask, lol..."

Poppers are crap compared to what they used to be. Although I do agree they are great fun.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"m8 poppers are really bad for you. That is essentially a liquid fuel rocket propellant booster that was used on air to air missiles and satellite rockets. Thats why you get the headaches.

Exercise your pc muscles - try stop urine flow mid pee. The idea is to be able to stop yourself cumming just as you're about to. Do this a few times, when you do cum, your partner will be most impressed."

Really? It's often my partner that stops me coming.

"I don't think Magnolia would suit this ceiling, what do you think?"

Bradford

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

um... a big NO! lol

look I'm just interested... sad maybe? but wanking is a natural thing and trust me I had massive hang ups over any admission to wanking... but now I don't... its what I do... its what loads of guys do and I guess women do too...

Surely there no harm in gaining some insight into what women like... want... and do to themselves to bring on an orgasm or state of pleasure... sure a hunky chap does the business but there must be times when you have a horny desire to play with yourself and I mean no harm by genuinely just asking what it may or may not be that gets your boat to float or okay in a broader sense gets women weak at the knees for a moment or two... "

I may be wrong, frequently, but are'nt you the profile formerly known as spunk?

and if so, who's nicked your profile? A total transformation in approach. But stay with it, i'm keen to hear jayne's techniques too.

Torquay

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

um... a big NO! lol

Surely there no harm in gaining some insight into what women like... want... and do to themselves to bring on an orgasm or state of pleasure... sure a hunky chap does the business but there must be times when you have a horny desire to play with yourself and I mean no harm by genuinely just asking what it may or may not be that gets your boat to float or okay in a broader sense gets women weak at the knees for a moment or two...

and if so, who's nicked your profile? A total transformation in approach. But stay with it, i'm keen to hear jayne's techniques too. "

My techniques are known only to me....and those that meet me..

Bradford

vorsprung durk technique?

Torquay

"

vorsprung durk technique?"

How did you know my hubby drives an Audi?.....

taunton

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

How far do you like a guy to play with you before say his cock gets involved? Would you let him bring you to orgasm first with foreplay... be it

fingers or tongue or toys...

um... a big NO! lol

and if so, who's nicked your profile? A total transformation in approach. But stay with it, i'm keen to hear jayne's techniques too. "

Yeah I was aka Spunk... Mushroom... Seem it beyond women to let it out what floats and orgasm out of them... So they can quit with the moaning then when they complain a guy never does it for them... What the state secret about what pleasure a woman... maybe it's a cullen that can't let guys know? lol

At least I know how I like to pleasured and what makes me the hardest... for longer... Cum the most... and if any woman want the detail then I'd rather tell them and let it be right for me... rather than lay there saying that's fine... as she tugs at me like I'm a sausage... Technique is what it's all about...

Torquay

Nothing quite like it

Cool!

How far do you like a guy to play with you before say his cock gets involved? Would you let him bring you to orgasm first with foreplay... be it

fingers or tongue or toys...

um... a big NO! lol

and if so, who's nicked your profile? A total transformation in approach. But stay with it, i'm keen to hear jayne's techniques too.

Yeah I was aka Spunk... Mushroom... Seem it beyond women to let it out what floats and orgasm out of them... So they can quit with the moaning then when they complain a guy never does it for them... What the state secret about what pleasure a woman... maybe it's a cullen that can't let guys know? lol

At least I know how I like to pleasured and what makes me the hardest... for longer... Cum the most... and if any woman want the detail then I'd rather tell them and let it be right for me... rather than lay there saying that's fine... as she tugs at me like I'm a sausage... Technique is what it's all about... "

As I said....the guys I meet soon find out what works for me, they don't need me to draw diagrams for them before meets.......

Bradford

"

vorsprung durk technique?

How did you know my hubby drives an Audi?..... "

Ah ha. You let it slip and be known that you only service him once every 18,000 miles.

Bradford

"

As I said....the guys I meet soon find out what works for me, they don't need me to draw diagrams for them before meets......."

Oh we do, in colour please. With an oral exam?

And when are you gonna move north?

Torquay

Sore subject at the moment....his 'paddles' are playing up on his Audi

I can't wank and type at the same time. I guess I'm not ambidickstrous!!!

» Add a new message to this topic