FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > should this site or others be verifacations only to join

should this site or others be verifacations only to join

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

with every1 moaning about single blokes timewasters pic collectors should these types of sites be verifacation only so ul only be able to join if a another cpl or single says ur ok real and are a real swinger what do peeps think????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

erm in a word NO

wot a load of twaddle....means peops who aint ever tried it then cant

i too was a newie and came here for my first experience. with those rules in place i wouldnt have got on.

there is always going to be pic collectors and timewasters whether verified or not

How do you get your first verification in order to join?

exactly......or perhaps wot we should do is get the mods to verify us first....they have to shag us first....come on rugby gissus a go

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

why do people keep wanting to change this site?? it ace - i love it

never met a time waster, dont care about pic collectors, etc

like bi pussy said - we were all newbies once and without this site being like it is i would not have been able to dip my toe in the swinging waters if i have to meet someone and be verified before joining

well we could always tweak the site slightly....perhaps only well endowed guys with 10" or more should be allowed....bet rugby will want to verify them then lol

[Removed by poster at 09/07/10 14:17:51]

am real, but not photo verified. got no one to take the pic for me

we see we do need to think that rule lol but peeps could get verified from clubs and yes we was new once aswell so we all do need to start somewhere got the point! but it is a shame that fakes pic colectors and timewasters spoil it for gen peeps like ur selfs and us so is there any other way????

"am real, but not photo verified. got no one to take the pic for me "

checking camera for batteries, and saddling up

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Oh this girl is definately real

"we see we do need to think that rule lol but peeps could get verified from clubs and yes we was new once aswell so we all do need to start somewhere got the point! but it is a shame that fakes pic colectors and timewasters spoil it for gen peeps like ur selfs and us so is there any other way????"

What if you had never been to a club?and how could someone verify you had been there if they not on this site??

There are always going to be timewasters,fakes ect.

ok ok we give up lol but we do know someone who just started a site and its word of mouth so only swingers can join we do understand newbies will lose out so we,ll never win this one lol and how about name ande shame?? banning people etc etc to try cut fakes timewasters staying on this site????

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

there r more fake profiles on hear than ever and messers .. y dont they have a part where the people who pay for the privelege to be a member can go and try to have fun with out all the poo from fakes and pic collecters

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"there r more fake profiles on hear than ever and messers .. y dont they have a part where the people who pay for the privelege to be a member can go and try to have fun with out all the poo from fakes and pic collecters "

there are chat rooms for site supporters if that what you mean but then again just cos someone pays to use the site doesnt mean they wont be a time waster or pic collector

"why do people keep wanting to change this site?? it ace - i love it

like bi pussy said - we were all newbies once and without this site being like it is i would not have been able to dip my toe in the swinging waters if i have to meet someone and be verified before joining"

*Nods head in agreement*

"there r more fake profiles on hear than ever and messers .. y dont they have a part where the people who pay for the privelege to be a member can go and try to have fun with out all the poo from fakes and pic collecters "

Fakes have money and could still join... We are on a pay site and still get fakes/timewasters x

"ok ok we give up lol but we do know someone who just started a site and its word of mouth so only swingers can join we do understand newbies will lose out so we,ll never win this one lol and how about name ande shame?? banning people etc etc to try cut fakes timewasters staying on this site????"

Dont agree with name and shame,would get people who had fell out or people who cant deal with rejection abusing it x

nods head in aggreement so maybe name shame and get mods to ban them ip addy maybe do a verified side? but newbies will still lose out?? mmm thers no easy way around this lol

We have been lucky,dont really get timewasters and fakes its easy enough to spot them or them out x

"exactly......or perhaps wot we should do is get the mods to verify us first....they have to shag us first....come on rugby gissus a go "

I like that idea!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"exactly......or perhaps wot we should do is get the mods to verify us first....they have to shag us first....come on rugby gissus a go

I like that idea!!! "

OOOOOooo I like that idea too, a modathon checking out all the newbies and making sure all their bits are in working order

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"nods head in aggreement so maybe name shame and get mods to ban them ip addy maybe do a verified side? but newbies will still lose out?? mmm thers no easy way around this lol"

Name and shame can be abused.....I could say you arranged a meet with us on MSN and you didn't turn up....I would be lying through my teeth but how would anyone know other than me and you?

Fakes are part of every site you come across..use your gut instinct and them out.

PS paying people are no more genuine, fakes have money too

MENT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME CPL SINGLE NOT TURNING UP then name and shame them to admin mods etc etc and if they hav reached a certain number of complaints by different people bann them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"well we could always tweak the site slightly....perhaps only well endowed guys with 10" or more should be allowed....bet rugby will want to verify them then lol"

Yes please

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

lots of people seem up tight about time wasters

I have been on here 18 months and have only had 2 real time wasters ie. did not show up on the agreed night.

I do not beleave that if some one changes there mind about a meet or stops messaging you they are time wasters.

it has become sport to winge about them on here and every other site that I have been on.

people take "I wont shag you" as being time wasters.

lets all concentrate on the loads of good meets happening every day on here that we never hear about,

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"MENT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME CPL SINGLE NOT TURNING UP then name and shame them to admin mods etc etc and if they hav reached a certain number of complaints by different people bann them "

There is a system for that in place. On every profile you will see a REPORT button on the blue menu bar to the left.

This id a BIG and Deffo No we all started of with no verifications.And know some ppl will only meet those who have been verified Stupid Idea.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Maybe not everyone is experiencing the same problems as you are with timewasters?

I don't see a need for major change on the site because I don't have problems with it myself.....

If she ain't real then neither am I lol xx

"am real, but not photo verified. got no one to take the pic for me

If she ain't real then neither am I lol xx "

did someone speak

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"well we could always tweak the site slightly....perhaps only well endowed guys with 10" or more should be allowed....bet rugby will want to verify them then lol"

damn, half inch too short again lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"with every1 moaning about single blokes timewasters pic collectors should these types of sites be verifacation only so ul only be able to join if a another cpl or single says ur ok real and are a real swinger what do peeps think????"

This has to be the best site, no system is totally foolproof but we have just joined another where you have to be pic verified immediately or you can't get on - therefore couples are actually couples and single ladies are actually single ladies and so on - we'll see how it gets on! Z

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"well we could always tweak the site slightly....perhaps only well endowed guys with 10" or more should be allowed....bet rugby will want to verify them then lol

Yes please "

(Deletes profile to rejoin.... )

By * THE FILTHSTERS xCouple  over a year ago

Runcorn

photo verification on sign up should be great would help allot and make sure that single fems are not guys trying there luck and you would only have to inform all non photo verified with a reasonabe dead line for photo verification and suspend anyone who dosent do it intill they do just think how much server space you could free up with a clear out it works out good for the members and the great people that run this site

"photo verification on sign up should be great would help allot and make sure that single fems are not guys trying there luck and you would only have to inform all non photo verified with a reasonabe dead line for photo verification and suspend anyone who dosent do it intill they do just think how much server space you could free up with a clear out it works out good for the members and the great people that run this site "
Sounds ok but not just single females couples aswell well why not make it everybody?

"photo verification on sign up should be great would help allot and make sure that single fems are not guys trying there luck and you would only have to inform all non photo verified with a reasonabe dead line for photo verification and suspend anyone who dosent do it intill they do just think how much server space you could free up with a clear out it works out good for the members and the great people that run this site "

Ok but what is to stop me (male) signing up for a womans profile with a pic of my ex or just get a pic taken of a female friend?????????????????

I verify your arse. I've seen it a thousand times in Tesco every time you dig deep for the fish fingers.

Will that do ?

Makes me laugh these people that this tits and cock mean they are genuine.

To the OP ....

What utter twaddle, the site is fine as it is.

If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

thats the type of thing we was thinking of we was just throwing a few ideas about that way newbies are verified so can join that will cut some of the crap out and YES we believe this is the best site around aswell weve been on many and gave up many but always stayed on ere but you ndo get messed about supposed thats the nature of the beast so to speak

and if site was perfect why do people moan about it?????? its not the site its some of the people on it we have a issue with

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"and if site was perfect why do people moan about it?????? its not the site its some of the people on it we have a issue with "

Surely if it's that bad.....why stay?

I know this much, if I was so bothered about the site and it's members I would leave.....but I am perfectly happy with the way it is.

"thats the type of thing we was thinking of we was just throwing a few ideas about that way newbies are verified so can join that will cut some of the crap out and YES we believe this is the best site around aswell weve been on many and gave up many but always stayed on ere but you ndo get messed about supposed thats the nature of the beast so to speak "

WITHOUT sounding offensive possibly you as a couple could carry out better checks on suitors.

We have been on here approx 2 years and been let down once, which to be honest is a ratio we are happy with.

I think you will find the people who complain about timewasters are the people who don't take a few moments to check out people.

im not slaggin the site just some of the users of thses type of sites and throwing ideas about how cud sites cut it down thx

There's an option that prevents anybody unverified contacting you.

Voila.

"and if site was perfect why do people moan about it?????? "

Because your idea of "perfect" differs from mine.

"im not slaggin the site just some of the users of thses type of sites and throwing ideas about how cud sites cut it down thx "

Would you go into Tesco's and ask them to change there complete store because there are a few things you don't like in there?????????

thx for that we do hav rules must hav photo must be verified but u still get timewasters bothering u, ok u can delete but out of courtesy we read all mails but only reply to them that we are interested in but we hav been let down numerous times and yes some genuine let downs aswell which is to be expected but there must be a way to cut down on the fakes etc etc

im not asking to change the complete store im asking is there anything the site can do to help real gen ppl from getting messed about from fakes etc etc

i wasnt it was or wasnt im saying there is issues with all sites like this and trying to get people to talk about what can or cant be done thats all its a topic not a witch hunt i ask a question and read peoples answers

"im not asking to change the complete store im asking is there anything the site can do to help real gen ppl from getting messed about from fakes etc etc"

Why didn't you turn up to a meet we organised for this afternoon??????

"thx for that we do hav rules must hav photo must be verified"

Just to be clear, I didn't mean your rules. I meant there are site-level filters you can put on.

My Account - Message Filters - Verified

"i wasnt it was or wasnt im saying there is issues with all sites like this and trying to get people to talk about what can or cant be done thats all its a topic not a witch hunt i ask a question and read peoples answers"

Re-reading the OP, it was clearly intended as a discussion point, not a whinge.

"i wasnt it was or wasnt im saying there is issues with all sites like this and trying to get people to talk about what can or cant be done thats all its a topic not a witch hunt i ask a question and read peoples answers

Re-reading the OP, it was clearly intended as a discussion point, not a whinge.

"

I lick your pink faces x

thx sharp dreesed man thats what we ment it was a question not a witch hunt lol and yeah got the rules thx

"im not asking to change the complete store im asking is there anything the site can do to help real gen ppl from getting messed about from fakes etc etc

Why didn't you turn up to a meet we organised for this afternoon??????"

because we havnt chatted and u didnt invite us, if we was free and said we,d meet we would thx

"I lick your pink faces x "

Again?

Oh okay - so im sexually mundane.

Draw me a picture.

right peeps thank u all for joining in to this topic we are of now and leaving this post as we are goin around in circles hope u all hav fun and sexy times xxxx

"Oh okay - so im sexually mundane."

Au contraire

"im not asking to change the complete store im asking is there anything the site can do to help real gen ppl from getting messed about from fakes etc etc

Why didn't you turn up to a meet we organised for this afternoon??????

because we havnt chatted and u didnt invite us, if we was free and said we,d meet we would thx "

I know no meeting was arranged and I have no doubt you would turn up if one was arranged, but thats how easy it is to call somebody a timewaster.

Anybody with a grudge could say XXX is a timewaster just because they don't like the colour of their hair.

I think the only answer is to keep an extra eye on a potential meet and go from there. If you had verifications to join all I think it would mean is people need to step over a hurdle to waste peoples time, you won't stop it I am afraid.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I am seriously begining to think there should be an IQ test to join this site.

"I am seriously begining to think there should be an IQ test to join this site."

see ur point and thx and that can be sorted by admins if they get a complaint about someone it gets stored and if they get many complaints about the same people not turning up or being rude etc etcd then they can ban them

right byeeee allll and thx its great to talk hav fun xxxxx

"see ur point and thx and that can be sorted by admins if they get a complaint about someone it gets stored and if they get many complaints about the same people not turning up or being rude etc etcd then they can ban them "

How many complaints before admin lash them to a stone bench and whip them to within an inch ...

We'd have half the BDSM frat signing up for that !

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

like bi pussy said - we were all newbies once and without this site being like it is i would not have been able to dip my toe in the swinging waters if i have to meet someone and be verified before joining"

i agree why change it- you get arseholes in real life so only likely that some would find their way on here too,

like bi pussy said - we were all newbies once and without this site being like it is i would not have been able to dip my toe in the swinging waters if i have to meet someone and be verified before joining

i agree why change it- you get arseholes in real life so only likely that some would find their way on here too,"

My new strap-on is looking for an arsehole to christen it!

"exactly......or perhaps wot we should do is get the mods to verify us first....they have to shag us first....come on rugby gissus a go "

Great idea, I'm thinking this forum is getting rather very busy recently, I do have mod experience.

Bradford

"exactly......or perhaps wot we should do is get the mods to verify us first....they have to shag us first....come on rugby gissus a go

Great idea, I'm thinking this forum is getting rather very busy recently, I do have mod experience. "

ok, i'll risk yer, but be gentle lol

(said extremely tongue in cheek )

Great idea, I'm thinking this forum is getting rather very busy recently, I do have mod experience.

(said extremely tongue in cheek ) "

Yeah yeah, don't pretend we haven't already.

Yeah yeah, don't pretend we haven't already. "

"

you're no more innocent, lover

you're no more innocent, lover "

You were meant to keep that secret!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Whohooo nino has a face

You were meant to keep that secret! "

Oops, it was meant to be a private reply.

"Whohooo nino has a face "

Changed it while we were in chat when you mentioned it, hoping it would come up in there but it didn't, so there ya go

Yeah thanks for that, I didn't see the excitement from you when I placed my face pic here.

I'm off to change it now, I wont select a cock shot though

You were meant to keep that secret!

Oops, it was meant to be a private reply. "

Such a...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Whohooo nino has a face

Changed it while we were in chat when you mentioned it, hoping it would come up in there but it didn't, so there ya go "

Yeah you would have had to go out of chat and come back in.

Nice pic

If you are about tommorow I will stick the cam on in that room to show my mush too xx

There, that'll teach ya.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Whohooo nino has a face

Yeah thanks for that, I didn't see the excitement from you when I placed my face pic here.

I'm off to change it now, I wont select a cock shot though "

Bollocks........my favourite word !

"Whohooo nino has a face

There, that'll teach ya. "

Oh that is lush, thanks for that... just what I needed to see, your saggy scrote!

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

if you look on the site,,,,there is in fact a chat room... go to Tesco's, pay £5 for web cam, enter room, begin to chat..join in banter... Chances are someone will verify you.

If you do have probs entering the chatroom, how the hell do you possibly hope to meet in person ???????????????????

Bradford

"Whohooo nino has a face

Changed it while we were in chat when you mentioned it, hoping it would come up in there but it didn't, so there ya go

Nice pic

If you are about tommorow I will stick the cam on in that room to show my mush too xx"

success at last, oh how i've pined for this moment

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"if you look on the site,,,,there is in fact a chat room... go to Tesco's, pay £5 for web cam, enter room, begin to chat..join in banter... Chances are someone will verify you.

If you do have probs entering the chatroom, how the hell do you possibly hope to meet in person ???????????????????

"

All our meets are arranged with people who don't use chat, they just mail, we answer and decide from there. You don't need chat to have meets

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Whohooo nino has a face

Nice pic

If you are about tommorow I will stick the cam on in that room to show my mush too xx

success at last, oh how i've pined for this moment "

sarcastic bugger lol won't return the favour now lol

"Whohooo nino has a face

Nice pic

sarcastic bugger lol won't return the favour now lol"

You've gone and ruined it now Mushroom!

Bradford

"Whohooo nino has a face

Nice pic

You've gone and ruined it now Mushroom! "

Story of my life, sorry.

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

"if you look on the site,,,,there is in fact a chat room... go to Tesco's, pay £5 for web cam, enter room, begin to chat..join in banter... Chances are someone will verify you.

All our meets are arranged with people who don't use chat, they just mail, we answer and decide from there. You don't need chat to have meets "

i meant a great way to get verified and, meet new people along the way... it doesnt take much and can sometimes be a lot easier !

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Well personally i think people should have to turn up in person, perform on stage X factor style, give a blood test then do a 200 question paper with multiple choice answers on swinging. A 5000 word essay on there philosophy on swinging and then wait a minimum of 2 years before being considered for the scene!

OR do we use a bit of trust and some good judgement and take people at face value without expecting them to jump through hoops like a performing animal?

Me i favour the second on reflection.

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

Definitely not! I didn't know any 'swingers' before I joined fab so how would I get verified to join? or would I have to join a 'lesser' site and then get promoted to fab by people on there?

I think photo verification has merit though, it's easy enough to hold a card with fab profile name/date. So I shall do that aswell as putting it is private section for friends.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Whohooo nino has a face

Nice pic

You've gone and ruined it now Mushroom! "

Oooppss I was in such a rush to go get a shower that I thought it was you saying that nino lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Whohooo nino has a face

Nice pic

Oooppss I was in such a rush to go get a shower that I thought it was you saying that nino lol"

its strange thing rugby,i just smile when you post.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is it like a sympathy smile or a perplexed one

[Removed by poster at 09/07/10 23:38:39]

"Whohooo nino has a face

Nice pic

Oooppss I was in such a rush to go get a shower that I thought it was you saying that nino lol"

Thinking of me whilst getting into the shower again are we?

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"with every1 moaning about single blokes timewasters pic collectors should these types of sites be verifacation only so ul only be able to join if a another cpl or single says ur ok real and are a real swinger what do peeps think????"

and why dont you just join a site like that,you can pay your money and still meet wasters players,worse con artists,as you feel safer cause you pay,,

sorry just had enough of this convo,lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.... aren't I glad I missed this conversation... lol

what have I learnt...

1) photo varification does not mean that the person isn't an arse.. or a tit... or a timewaster....

2) they are a certain amount of "arseholes" out there in general society... therefore that number is going to be reflected here.....

3) I must be doing well because in the 5yrs ish I have been swinging I reckon I must of had less than 5 timewasters... luck? possibly... the amount of time and effort that goes into ensuring they are genuine.. sure!!!

maybe the amount of timewaster is conversely proportional to the time taken to get to know...if the swinging radar is going off in your head... then its going off for a reason....

right... too much time thinking, not enough time shagging... off to bed!!!!

"Well personally i think people should have to turn up in person, perform on stage X factor style, give a blood test then do a 200 question paper with multiple choice answers on swinging. A 5000 word essay on there philosophy on swinging and then wait a minimum of 2 years before being considered for the scene!

OR do we use a bit of trust and some good judgement and take people at face value without expecting them to jump through hoops like a performing animal?

Me i favour the second on reflection."

I just laughed out loud .. with the window open ..

"

what have I learnt..

3) I must be doing well because in the 5yrs ish I have been swinging I reckon I must of had less than 5 timewasters... luck? possibly... the amount of time and effort that goes into ensuring they are genuine.. sure!!!

maybe the amount of timewaster is conversely proportional to the time taken to get to know...if the swinging radar is going off in your head... then its going off for a reason....

"

We have had 1 timewaster in 2 years, not too bad a ratio.

This is because -

a- We are both so truly irresistible.

or

b- We take the time as above to find out.

My money is on b.

they should be verified at least.

i turn down offers and im not a verification collector nor picture trader, but

people should have prove its them, to many pictures of stunning looking girls with no prove, its obvious its a bloke

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"with every1 moaning about single blokes timewasters pic collectors should these types of sites be verifacation only so ul only be able to join if a another cpl or single says ur ok real and are a real swinger what do peeps think????

people should have prove its them, to many pictures of stunning looking girls with no prove, its obvious its a bloke "

What nice looking women are really blokes?

"with every1 moaning about single blokes timewasters pic collectors should these types of sites be verifacation only so ul only be able to join if a another cpl or single says ur ok real and are a real swinger what do peeps think????

people should have prove its them, to many pictures of stunning looking girls with no prove, its obvious its a bloke What nice looking women are really blokes? "

oh i should be ok then lol

By *arlitos WayMan  over a year ago

London

"How do you get your first verification in order to join?"

I think we should vote a nice profile of the month to offer herself to verify all new local sigle guys!

That would make sense.

people should have prove its them, to many pictures of stunning looking girls with no prove, its obvious its a bloke What nice looking women are really blokes? "

I had my suspicions

dirtybigbadsgirlville

people should have prove its them, to many pictures of stunning looking girls with no prove, its obvious its a bloke What nice looking women are really blokes?

I had my suspicions "

Lmao......im confused by this whole thread

i just think some the young ones about 21, fit as, no prove its them etc.

However, i seem to have attracted it, happened on msn blokes posing as girls, to obvious

people should have prove its them, to many pictures of stunning looking girls with no prove, its obvious its a bloke What nice looking women are really blokes?

i just think some the young ones about 21, fit as, no prove its them etc.

However, i seem to have attracted it, happened on msn blokes posing as girls, to obvious "

Funny you should say that because I'm not really an ugly single bloke, I'm actually two stunning and very sexy ladies.

London

"we see we do need to think that rule lol but peeps could get verified from clubs and yes we was new once aswell so we all do need to start somewhere got the point! but it is a shame that fakes pic colectors and timewasters spoil it for gen peeps like ur selfs and us so is there any other way????"

When I read a profile I also counter balance the time they have been online with the amount of verifications. Those who have been over a year and yet have no verifications are (in my opinion) high risk, while those new profiles can be a lucky or unlucky pick!

You can make your own rules I supposed but I could tell immediately that you are genuine and so am I

dirtybigbadsgirlville

How does anyone prove they are who they say they are then? Identity card for swingers?

London

"there r more fake profiles on hear than ever and messers .. y dont they have a part where the people who pay for the privelege to be a member can go and try to have fun with out all the poo from fakes and pic collecters

Fakes have money and could still join... We are on a pay site and still get fakes/timewasters x"

Fakes do not get verifications though!!!!

London

"We have been lucky,dont really get timewasters and fakes its easy enough to spot them or them out x"

I would agree with that one... I must admit I have been lucky too so far!

"How does anyone prove they are who they say they are then? Identity card for swingers? "

you joking? simple, picture your face and name and fabswingers on piece paper

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"How does anyone prove they are who they say they are then? Identity card for swingers?

you joking? simple, picture your face and name and fabswingers on piece paper"

but it still doesnt prove its them, they could get a mate to do it

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"How does anyone prove they are who they say they are then? Identity card for swingers? "

For us...cam to show face...

"How does anyone prove they are who they say they are then? Identity card for swingers?

you joking? simple, picture your face and name and fabswingers on piece paper"

Funny that reminds me of something............................................................................GOT IT....

Thats the system in place to get photo verified that this site uses.

GREAT !!!!

IVE COME BACK TWO DAYS LATER AND THIS TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION IS STILL GOING STRONG IVE MADE IT 217 LOL, OH WELL 1 WAY TO GET US ALL CHATTING, AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE CORRECT IN THERE OPINIONS AS THEY ARE "OPINIONS",

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I joined this site years ago - took me over a year to get my first verification.

I'd have been wandering the deserts of cyber-space going "anyone to verify a genuine male?". Sheeesh!

To the OP - if you mean you can only invite people that you think are genuine then thats a different deal. Whilst it would reduce timewasters, it would sadly also reduce the swinging community as a whole and make bit some "cliquey-underground-clu",.. nah that doesn't work.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"GREAT !!!!

IVE COME BACK TWO DAYS LATER AND THIS TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION IS STILL GOING STRONG IVE MADE IT 217 LOL, OH WELL 1 WAY TO GET US ALL CHATTING, AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE CORRECT IN THERE OPINIONS AS THEY ARE "OPINIONS", "

;-)

It wasn't still going strong until you posted your "is still going strong" post

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"GREAT !!!!

IVE COME BACK TWO DAYS LATER AND THIS TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION IS STILL GOING STRONG IVE MADE IT 217 LOL, OH WELL 1 WAY TO GET US ALL CHATTING, AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE CORRECT IN THERE OPINIONS AS THEY ARE "OPINIONS", "

When you post something that is well lets say a load of rag and bone people will post on it. Try a BBW or a cheating or a why are single men such a pain thread and you will get the same reaction

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Hi all,

I am a member of a new community that is entrance by verification only, single males need to be invited to join and vouched for. It has advantages and disadvantages.

The advantages are that we all know that everyone is genuine, as a result there is not the same worry about having pictures, names etc stolen so we are more open with one another.

The disadvantages are that the site is more a social site than a swinging site although the socials do seem to get very hot and horny, and being a word of mouth/invitation site growth is slow.

So in answer to the OP such sites do exist, but it would not be appropriate for this site to try and convert. Nor would it work in my opinion.

To the OP this site isn't veri/invite only nor was it when you joined so why should it be changed to suit what you want?.As has been said,apparantly,there are sites like that so you are free to seek out those if you aren't happy with this one.

» Add a new message to this topic