FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tories next move will it work

Tories next move will it work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see that David Cameron next step to drop the spending deficit is to stop people having mobility cars the government will save millions by taking the cars away and the free tax disc too, plus they are looking into given out tokens for food and electric gas water instead of money payments! If all this goes through I think lots of people will be pisses off with it personally I think this would be a very good idea but will it work I wonder, I would also love to see that international aid stopped though?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My dad is quadraplegic, without a car he couldnt enjoy the freedom he has now.

he worked all his life and payed tax, now retired.

better to work on the people who dont work through choice, there are many living near us, one even brags that she has never worked a day in her life.

Or is that to hard to do, easyer to cut back on those in the open

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

So when was it announced that Mobility Allowance was being removed?

Must have missed that

politics...there aw liars and cheats...dont trust any...esp the torries...scum...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My dad is quadraplegic, without a car he couldnt enjoy the freedom he has now.

he worked all his life and payed tax, now retired.

better to work on the people who dont work through choice, there are many living near us, one even brags that she has never worked a day in her life.

Or is that to hard to do, easyer to cut back on those in the open

"

If this goes ahead people like your dad will be hard done bye as the scroungers who boast about being ill etc and they lie are the scum who fuck it up for genuine people i hope your dad keeps the car

i think taking cars of those that genuinely need them stinks ,

i like the idea of food tokens the amount of times i hear people in the pub bragging they got a social loan and made out they were skint and never mind theyll pay it with next giro ,

not sure how the electric tokens would work as they did away with the token meters and gave the key things out

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I see that David Cameron next step to drop the spending deficit is to stop people having mobility cars the government will save millions by taking the cars away and the free tax disc too, plus they are looking into given out tokens for food and electric gas water instead of money payments! If all this goes through I think lots of people will be pisses off with it personally I think this would be a very good idea but will it work I wonder, I would also love to see that international aid stopped though? "

can you provide a link for this please..... i have been looking for this and the only thing I could find is that a member of the public has suggested this on the governments laws to be repealed page

» Add a new message to this topic