FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Double standards

Double standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else have to cope with this on a daily basis, our bosses son works here so you can imagine the crap we have to put up with, one rule for him and a set of rules for the rest, anyone else have to go about their day under double standards? Maybe not in work but other places

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely know what you mean, the housing team that i work has no capacity for extr work but we are constantly being given more and more, the customer services team has the capacity to read magazines, peruse the net, have long conversations about some tv programme they watched the night before and are 1 grade below us, but when you moan, nothing happens, we know they have the capacity yet when you ask if they can help, we are told they dont and the CST's have the cheek to moan about a 5 min smoke, doesnt compare to the time they stand around chatting

"Anyone else have to cope with this on a daily basis, our bosses son works here so you can imagine the crap we have to put up with, one rule for him and a set of rules for the rest, anyone else have to go about their day under double standards? Maybe not in work but other places "

YEAH!!!! Mrs3 gets to spend money on whatever she likes and she wont even give me an allowance

You mean certain people getting away with something and others doing the same thing or less???

It happens everywhere unfortunately so people get blinkered to it and accept it as part of normality. No point moaning about it you tend to get nowhere

"Anyone else have to cope with this on a daily basis, our bosses son works here so you can imagine the crap we have to put up with, one rule for him and a set of rules for the rest, anyone else have to go about their day under double standards? Maybe not in work but other places "

im wondering how much work time is wasted by you all discussing the rules that the bosses son works under rather than you all actually doing what you are paid to do....ha ha.....it sounds like the cream cake scenario......as in your cream cake is bigger than mine...pmsl. In these current conditions i would have thought having a job is a bonus so i would tend to ignore the bosses sons cushy number afterall he is the BOSSES son and potentially your next BOSS

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

i know what graykitten means,

where i work we get one smoke break after lunch and non smokers complain that i get a longer break..... but they still sit around after lunch, drinking tea and gossiping.. where as i eat, go for my smoke and get right back to work while they are still sitting there....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"afterall he is the BOSSES son and potentially your next BOSS "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah see it all the time on here. People expect people to be banned or barred from posting when they do the same things themselves.

But I suppose thats always the way if people think they are always right and everyone else are wrong and should conform.

am always right but i still get banned....got to keep ya in a job somehow rugby otherwise life would become too dull for ya

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"am always right but i still get banned....got to keep ya in a job somehow rugby otherwise life would become too dull for ya "

Ah my fingers didn't do you........

would love your fingers to do me

» Add a new message to this topic