FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > POT HOLES!!

POT HOLES!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

POT HOLES!!

Now theres been an alful lot of complaints and people putting their side of the story straight n people saying their views on the "tonite" programme tonite,,,in one of the cases they said,,,

In Gloucestershire its gonna take 240 years!! to have the roads make perfect conditon!! thats a fucking long time!! all the unborn folk unknown before then!

thats 2250!! shock me!

but a more funny side i saw on main street in huthwaite sum 1 put up a sign it said:

"DODGE THE POTHOLES WIN £500 POUND" LOL LOL

wots ur views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"POT HOLES!!

Now theres been an alful lot of complaints and people putting their side of the story straight n people saying their views on the "tonite" programme tonite,,,in one of the cases they said,,,

In Gloucestershire its gonna take 240 years!! to have the roads make perfect conditon!! thats a fucking long time!! all the unborn folk unknown before then!

thats 2250!! shock me!

but a more funny side i saw on main street in huthwaite sum 1 put up a sign it said:

wots ur views?"

I think you need to get out more!

Avoiding the potholes of course.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"POT HOLES!!

thats 2250!! shock me!

wots ur views?

I think you need to get out more!

Avoiding the potholes of course."

2rite fella!

n Thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic