FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Assignment: Northumbrian Woods

New Assignment: Northumbrian Woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm watching the reports on TV about this loony on the loose in Northumberland. The reporter has been told to get some background info on Moat and living rough, so what does she do?

She gets some bloke, an expert on survival in the wild apparently, who builds a likely shelter out of sticks (but looks more like eeyore's house on Winnie the Pooh) and then tells us that if we see smoke coming from it then the resident nutter in at home and we should phone the police.

Now, assuming that the police have locked down the entire area, what feckin eejit is gonna go poking around some woods where there is a nutter about with two shotguns who has declared war on just about anyone breathing!

Journalism at it's silliest, I think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm watching the reports on TV about this loony on the loose in Northumberland. The reporter has been told to get some background info on Moat and living rough, so what does she do?

She gets some bloke, an expert on survival in the wild apparently, who builds a likely shelter out of sticks (but looks more like eeyore's house on Winnie the Pooh) and then tells us that if we see smoke coming from it then the resident nutter in at home and we should phone the police.

Now, assuming that the police have locked down the entire area, what feckin eejit is gonna go poking around some woods where there is a nutter about with two shotguns who has declared war on just about anyone breathing!

Journalism at it's silliest, I think. "

I hope its repeated every night Wishy. Then we can all have a free holiday hut when he's caught

Am scared to go out to my little camp in the woods now....just in case the whole of the Tayside Police Force descend on it along with the SAS

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I had a giggle when the reporter spoke about the Police being the targets, whilst standing next to a POLICE car that was supporting the local force. Don't know about you but I would have asked them to move on? On a serious note, I hope that they catch him soon.

Yeah so next time ur out doggin in those woods up there WATCH out hes behind u! lol

no seriously hope to god sum1 catches him n puts him away good n proper!

PS this is my thread !

ive got one similar.

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"I'm watching the reports on TV about this loony on the loose in Northumberland. The reporter has been told to get some background info on Moat and living rough, so what does she do?

Journalism at it's silliest, I think. "

why dont they try and diffuse the situation , call them men off

open up a gap and let him slip through

put out an APB and in a few weeks they,ll pick him up working in a car wash in seattle

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

put out an APB and in a few weeks they,ll pick him up working in a car wash in seattle"

I can't see them doing that as the guy has obviously lost the plot and is incredibly dangerous - how would you feel if they did that and one of your family was shot? You wouldn't be best pleased! He doesn't care if he lives or dies and has nothing to lose. It's very sad really all round. Z

put out an APB and in a few weeks they,ll pick him up working in a car wash in seattle"

took me a second but I got it in the end

"

PS this is my thread !

ive got one similar. "

difficult to find an unmentioned topic with the number of threads you start!

Does anyone else think that the police spokeswoman has a real 80's retro hairdo. What it doing on top of her head? Waiting for Simon Lebon to fire up a tune?

"Does anyone else think that the police spokeswoman has a real 80's retro hairdo. What it doing on top of her head? Waiting for Simon Lebon to fire up a tune? "

Yep did wonder she looks like a presenter off the first episode of crime watch lol

Bloody hope she aint reading this xx xx

"Does anyone else think that the police spokeswoman has a real 80's retro hairdo. What it doing on top of her head? Waiting for Simon Lebon to fire up a tune?

Yep did wonder she looks like a presenter off the first episode of crime watch lol

Bloody hope she aint reading this xx xx "

Face like a bulldog chewing a wasp too!

"Does anyone else think that the police spokeswoman has a real 80's retro hairdo. What it doing on top of her head? Waiting for Simon Lebon to fire up a tune?

Face like a bulldog chewing a wasp too! "

Yeah 2rite!! hes evil looking! nasty bugger he is grrrrrrr

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Yeah 2rite!! hes evil looking! nasty bugger he is grrrrrrr "

They were talking about the Police Spokeswoman!

Yeah 2rite!! hes evil looking! nasty bugger he is grrrrrrr

They were talking about the Police Spokeswoman! "

arrrrr sorry i meant the nasty man on the loose!!

Do try and keep up, there's a good lad.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Does anyone else think that the police spokeswoman has a real 80's retro hairdo. What it doing on top of her head? Waiting for Simon Lebon to fire up a tune? "

were talking about this at work today... we were split on whether she looks like a pantomine dame or not.......

I reckon she looks like professer beeker from the muppets.....!!!

anyway... enough about her..... I think the moat fella has put the the rehabilitation of "gingers" into society by years!!!!!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

the cuts in police funding,have started to bite.they cant even afford a comb.

he will come out soon.nobody camps for long.

Newcastle and Gateshead

is it bad of me that I see Kay burleigh off sky news... and then an armed copper behind her... and think "go on.... one bullet and put us all out of our misery"

quicker he caught the better!!

another sad case involving guns and a man that even the prison psychologists said was a danger but still released!

i dont think there gonna be a happy ending in this but i really hope he doesnt hurt anyone else x

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"is it bad of me that I see Kay burleigh off sky news... and then an armed copper behind her... and think "go on.... one bullet and put us all out of our misery" "

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Ok, I give up, I remember the quote, but I cant get the film..... please put me out of my suspense!!

Tayside

put out an APB and in a few weeks they,ll pick him up working in a car wash in seattle

Ok, I give up, I remember the quote, but I cant get the film..... please put me out of my suspense!!"

Rambo - First Blood

Still shocking this Raul Mote he is very dangerous n when the Police n army get him! it will be much better 4 everyone!

Loads of photoshops doing the rounds of Moat and also the female police officer with the outrageous hairdo lol

Also you can get t-shirts 'Raoul Moat Hide and Seek Champion 2010'

"Loads of photoshops doing the rounds of Moat and also the female police officer with the outrageous hairdo lol

"

Yeah yeah very funny! mate very funny,,but a bit on the sick side.

luton

"Loads of photoshops doing the rounds of Moat and also the female police officer with the outrageous hairdo lol

Yeah yeah very funny! mate very funny,,but a bit on the sick side. "

its just been on sky news and its official

"HE"S HIDING"

"HE"S HIDING""

Cool! Bloody hell amazing i want one!! lol

Tayside

"HE"S HIDING"

Cool! Bloody hell amazing i want one!! lol "

You want one, what?

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I think the guy has been watching Ray Mears 24/7 on Dave. How many bobbies does it take to catch one nutter in the bush?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think the guy has been watching Ray Mears 24/7 on Dave. How many bobbies does it take to catch one nutter in the bush?"

actually I reckon they may well call in Bear Grylis.... lol makes sense...

"I think the guy has been watching Ray Mears 24/7 on Dave. How many bobbies does it take to catch one nutter in the bush?

actually I reckon they may well call in Bear Grylis.... lol makes sense... "

Yeah i reckon u2 are rite! lol

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"I think the guy has been watching Ray Mears 24/7 on Dave. How many bobbies does it take to catch one nutter in the bush?

actually I reckon they may well call in Bear Grylis.... lol makes sense... "

Ahhhh you should be an advisor to the bizzies! Bet they hadn't though of that and it may well work!

actually I reckon they may well call in Bear Grylis.... lol makes sense...

Ahhhh you should be an advisor to the bizzies! Bet they hadn't though of that and it may well work! "

Arrrr yes i remember!! "Izzy wizzy lets gets busy"! lol lol

By *ikeriderMan  over a year ago

prestatyn

Northunbria Police have put a £10k price tag on Raoul Moats' head, if he doesn't get caught this week it goes up to £20k..........making it a Raoul over.

sorry....I'll get me coat....

By *ikeriderMan  over a year ago

prestatyn

"Northunbria Police have put a £10k price tag on Raoul Moats' head, if he doesn't get caught this week it goes up to £20k..........making it a Raoul over."

Oops 4 hours too late, sorry

luton

yes it seems to be a fashion trend that was started by margeret beckett , one of labours "pin up" MP,s

First Blood quote. I like it!

THEY HAVE GOT HIM!! ITS ALL OVER!!

THEY GOT HIM TONITE!!

now in talks with people now.

Do 5 mph over the speed limit and there a camera or a copper on overtime there to nick you.

Throw a ciggie but out the window and there's a camera operator that gets a picture of it and a fine comes through the post.

Don't tax your car and a fine is sent in days.

Don't insure your car and a coppers anpr system kicks off and your nicked

No seat belt Fine

Mobile Phone use Fine

There is always a copper or a jumped up council worker to capture you.

Now when you have just been released from prison and shot 2 people and are acting like Rambo dressed in a Bright orange t shirt with a Mohican hair cut they can't find you

"Do 5 mph over the speed limit and there a camera or a copper on overtime there to nick you.

Throw a ciggie but out the window and there's a camera operator that gets a picture of it and a fine comes through the post.

Don't tax your car and a fine is sent in days.

Don't insure your car and a coppers anpr system kicks off and your nicked

No seat belt Fine

Mobile Phone use Fine

There is always a copper or a jumped up council worker to capture you.

Now when you have just been released from prison and shot 2 people and are acting like Rambo dressed in a Bright orange t shirt with a Mohican hair cut they can't find you"

YEAH TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT ONE LOVE! TOTALLY AGREE.

» Add a new message to this topic