FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is the worst trait in a work colleague?

What is the worst trait in a work colleague?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

What is the worst trait in a work colleague?. For me being 2 faced is the one thing i hate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Smelly is tricky to handle......they tell me.

Over-promoted (my God he's crap at his job, but we can't afford to make him redundant, let's promote him out of the way into a meaningless supervisory position - IF THEY DON'T TELL HIM IT'S MEANINGLESS HE TURNS INTO HITLER!!)

Sycophants

Know-alls

Victims (he's picking on me because of xyz)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

laziness..i worked for a very large oil companyu it was like anursery school.. my supervisor never dsid any work sat playing tetris all day (im talking 15 yrs ago !)went to get her lunch sat at her desk having her lunch then went on an hours lunch break break ..i could go on ...but basically i like to work woith people who like to work !!!

Bloody BO gut a guy i work with thats minging, and hes crap at taking hits too, we've all tried to politely tell him he needs a bath but it just dont sink in

Oh and one thats been given a little bit of responsibility for the day cause whoevers usually running the place is off sick and all off a sudden they think they the company director

the bosses son works here and he is loud, arrogant and obnoxious, thinks he knows more than everyone else when it comes to their jobs, has no respect for his peers or management, yet still he works here, oh yeah, and can't speak a word of truth about anything, indeed some of the stories he comes out with are so over the top, you wonder why he opens his gob in the first place, and will go running to the bosses if some one cocks up, but when he makes a mistake, which is quite often, he hides it and hopes no one will notice, I'm sure he will get what's coming to him soon.

we have a largeish bloke in our office, and whilst he dont smell bad, his sense of humour has definatley died!

The worst thing is he has his hands in his pants all the time!

I dont mean itching, or the re juggle postition thing men do, but every 2 minutes his hand goes into his pants, then he swaps his hands and just seems to permenantly have a hand in his pants!

The topic of crabs comes up soooo often i think someone is trying to drop a hint! but hey there is always someone in your life, you have to grin and bear with!

"What is the worst trait in a work colleague?. For me being 2 faced is the one thing i hate."

Flatulence!

» Add a new message to this topic