FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 5th july bombings ure thoughts

5th july bombings ure thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

5th july bombings ure thoughts

******************************5th july bombings ure thoughts.

Today was 5th July 5th anniversary of the terrible bombings of 7/7/2005

Just feel sorry 4 all the people involved in that terrible day.

R I P

and total respect to all the familes up down the country.

Evil evil evil terrorists makes u wonder why oh why they had to do it.

Lets hope this never happens again.

Love to all the familes xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

7th July not the 5th

I think it's just a little confusion as it's the 5th anniversary

"7th July not the 5th "

Sorry bout that.

very sorry.x

"I think it's just a little confusion as it's the 5th anniversary "

Yeah thats rite sorry folks

"5th july bombings ure thoughts

******************************5th july bombings ure thoughts.

Today was 5th July 5th anniversary of the terrible bombings of 7/7/2005

Just feel sorry 4 all the people involved in that terrible day.

R I P

and total respect to all the familes up down the country.

Evil evil evil terrorists makes u wonder why oh why they had to do it.

Lets hope this never happens again.

Love to all the familes xxx

"

Today is the 5th anniversary of the london bombings in july 2005 on the 7/7 all i wanna know is your thoughts on the terrorists n the familys,,

My thoughts are :

Why?,,,,,and the evil evil bastards have ruined decent familys up n down the country ,,,familys who have lost love ones,,,ie grandmas ,,grandads,,mums,,dads,,boyfriends,,girlfriends,,,husbands ,,wifes,,brother,,sisters,,uncle,,aunt,,,,why did this have to happen???

evil evil bastards i think wont stopping 4ever!!

Anyway my upmust respect goes out to the familys,,,

R.e.s.p.e.c.t

R.I P

In god we all trust.

Lets hope this alful thing never EVER happens again.

love to all familys.

u thoughts plz:

I was in the thick of it, with an apartment 200m down the road from the bus bomb!!!

The bomb in Russell Square tube stations probably went off as I passed the station on my way to work at Great Ormond Street Hospital.

My car was part of the crime scene as she was parked about 50m from the entrace to Russell Square tube station.

GOSH being the closest medical facility to the scene, it turned its out-patient department into a make-shift A&E.

Everyone at the hospital was advised not to go outside for his/her personal safety.

Canteen ran out of food because of all the people not being able to go out for lunch.

I worked through lunch, in pain, as I was having shingles at the time without realising it at the time.

When I finished work at about 18:00h, I had to show the police some form of ID with my address in order to return home.

Woburn Place was eerily quiet due to lack of traffic. I saw the remains of the bus before the barrier went up.

Some of my colleagues were injured, one had a perforated eardrum as a result of the bomb blast. He was lucky to be alive.

Everyone I met was subdued.

By the end of Fri, I realised I was having shingles, and decided to visit the A&E at UCL the next morning.

Next morning as I was getting ready to go to the A&E, I was informed about my father's death.

One can say 2005 was my Annus Horribilis, and I shan't argue with him/her!

However, I am alive to tell the tales, so I am grateful!

"I was in the thick of it, with an apartment 200m down the road from the bus bomb!!!

The bomb in Russell Square tube stations probably went off as I passed the station on my way to work at Great Ormond Street Hospital.

My car was part of the crime scene as she was parked about 50m from the entrace to Russell Square tube station.

GOSH being the closest medical facility to the scene, it turned its out-patient department into a make-shift A&E.

Everyone at the hospital was advised not to go outside for his/her personal safety.

Canteen ran out of food because of all the people not being able to go out for lunch.

I worked through lunch, in pain, as I was having shingles at the time without realising it at the time.

When I finished work at about 18:00h, I had to show the police some form of ID with my address in order to return home.

Woburn Place was eerily quiet due to lack of traffic. I saw the remains of the bus before the barrier went up.

Some of my colleagues were injured, one had a perforated eardrum as a result of the bomb blast. He was lucky to be alive.

Everyone I met was subdued.

By the end of Fri, I realised I was having shingles, and decided to visit the A&E at UCL the next morning.

Next morning as I was getting ready to go to the A&E, I was informed about my father's death.

One can say 2005 was my Annus Horribilis, and I shan't argue with him/her!

However, I am alive to tell the tales, so I am grateful! "

God!! unbelievable!! that is so interesting to read that,,,unreal but real,yes ur so lucky to be here to tell the ur story!

It was certainly a few days to remember for the rest of my life!

A day or two before the event, London won the 2012 Olympic bid, and I was having some heated argument on another board about my concerns that London would be targeted by terrorists, and was flamed for being negative.

I have yet to receive any apologies for being flamed and for being right!

My thoughts go out to those who have lost their lives and loved ones, RIP.

And to those that have been injured.

"It was certainly a few days to remember for the rest of my life!

A day or two before the event, London won the 2012 Olympic bid, and I was having some heated argument on another board about my concerns that London would be targeted by terrorists, and was flamed for being negative.

I have yet to receive any apologies for being flamed and for being right!

My thoughts go out to those who have lost their lives and loved ones, RIP.

And to those that have been injured. "

Blimey blimey that was like as if u could look into the future n yeah i knew about the olmypic bid too such a shame that happened afterwards.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the olympic announcement was the day before... I 'd be stretched to think of a more turbulant 48 hrs where my emotions have gone from such a high to such a low and a rollercoaster of emotions....

I considered London as home, and if money if no object, I would love to have a base near Russell Square again.

The Olympic bid did nothing for me, and I could remember planning to be away from London during summer of 2012 to get away from it all the day we won the bid!

"I considered London as home, and if money if no object, I would love to have a base near Russell Square again.

The Olympic bid did nothing for me, and I could remember planning to be away from London during summer of 2012 to get away from it all the day we won the bid! "

Yeah i do agree with u there sumwot,,,its a terrible thing to happen to such a fantasic place,,,n after a fabulous annoucement too.

» Add a new message to this topic