FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dads Can Do.

Dads Can Do.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dads Can Do.

Wots the best thing ur dad can do for you? or did 4 u?

or u mite be a dad ureself and wots the best thing u do for u child?

My dad got me interested in The Famous Steam trains!! wooooooo woooo lol.

ure answers here:

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Dads Can Do.

Wots the best thing ur dad can do for you? "

I am so tempted to answer that question honestly... but I'd better not.

So I'll go with the second option of not pissing himself whilst I am there.

"Dads Can Do.

Wots the best thing ur dad can do for you?

I am so tempted to answer that question honestly... but I'd better not.

So I'll go with the second option of not pissing himself whilst I am there."

hahahahahahahahaha-----well its better than no answer at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best thing my dad did for me was to always be there when i needed him

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i love my dad sooooo much, no matter wht happens he is always there fr me, to chat to, to bail me ou i times of need, to threaten to kill people for me lol

i know a few people who have really bad relationships with their parents and it makes me realise just how lucky i am to have the ones i have

"Best thing my dad did for me was to always be there when i needed him "

awwwwww bless him,,bless ya.

nice 1 stu.

best thing my Dad did was leave when i was young enough to not pick up his ways and end up turning out like him.!!

For my kids, il always be there, no matter what.

G

"i love my dad sooooo much, no matter wht happens he is always there fr me, to chat to, to bail me ou i times of need, to threaten to kill people for me lol

i know a few people who have really bad relationships with their parents and it makes me realise just how lucky i am to have the ones i have "

Thats also a good one too very nice thoughts there,,,good one!

my dad died when i was 11, so I'm making sure I'm being the best I can be for my own son, before I kick the bucket

My dad was ace he died when i was 10 though so didn't know him for long

But hes always in my thoughts and heart and always will be

My stepfather is ace too and boy did he have a big stet of shoes ta fill in my eyes lol

Hes 70 on Friday and is the closest anyone could have ever got ta me real dad

I loves em both thanks for all ya done guys xx

"my dad died when i was 11, so I'm making sure I'm being the best I can be for my own son, before I kick the bucket "

beat me to it was going to say the exact same thing !!!! and the same age as well

spooky lol.

have tended to spoil them tho !!!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

My dad gave me my love of Egypt, he was stationed there during the war, and we spent many an hour looking at the black and white pics he brought back.

Days before he died said to me that there would be some monet for me and would I promise him one thing and that was to use some of the money to go to Egypt and to go into Shpeherds Hotel and have a drink as as a con com he wasn't allowed in. When I got there it was to find that the hotel had been destroyed in the uprising. But I went to the site and opened a can of lol.

One other thing, I had my photo taken on a camel by the Pyramids. When I got home and some time later I looked through his old photos and found an almost identical shot of my father on a camel by the Pyramids

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

My dad's a total dickhead - I share Steve's Mum and Dad and they're absolutely fantastic! Z

Bolton

"My dad's a total dickhead - I share Steve's Mum and Dad and they're absolutely fantastic! Z"

Oh - did he give me anything? The desire to be the total opposite of him and it's set me in good stead so far so I suppose I can be thankful for that! Z

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

We only did this one a couple of weeks ago on Fathers Day but happy to do it again.....My Dad was killed in 1972 serving his country, and for years my sadness was tinged with anger because unlike all my friends I had no Dad.

It was only when Mum died a few years later that I realised how lucky I was that she was so good at being Mum and Dad to me.

"My dad was ace he died when i was 10 though so didn't know him for long

But hes always in my thoughts and heart and always will be

My stepfather is ace too and boy did he have a big stet of shoes ta fill in my eyes lol

Hes 70 on Friday and is the closest anyone could have ever got ta me real dad

I loves em both thanks for all ya done guys xx "

Yeah my dad died in 1999 and like most people on here would say---hes always in my thoughts n i try to do the things that he showed me ie steam trains n good days at places n other good things.

"My dad's a total dickhead "

lol do we have the same dad?

"My dad's a total dickhead

lol do we have the same dad? "

dunno? not sure ?

Bolton

lol do we have the same dad? "

Knowing him - it's highly likely! I love to hear about other peeps Dads though - there are loads of good ones out there - I just picked a bad 'un! Z

Knowing him - it's highly likely! I love to hear about other peeps Dads though - there are loads of good ones out there - I just picked a bad 'un! Z"

Very good comments u got here about your dad Z they quite warming if u know wot i meant bring it home to u etc.

Knowing him - it's highly likely! I love to hear about other peeps Dads though - there are loads of good ones out there - I just picked a bad 'un! Z"

You and me both Zoe,my dad does not deserve to have kids and have the privalige to be a father(sorry about spelling lol)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

My dad always managed to say the right thing, whatever the situation.

The advert where the dad gets in a cab and leaves his meeting to go comfort his daughter because she is upset is the type of dad mine was.

He was fun, always laughing and never had a bad word to say about anyone....I could go on forever but if I am half the person he was I will be happy.

"My dad always managed to say the right thing, whatever the situation.

The advert where the dad gets in a cab and leaves his meeting to go comfort his daughter because she is upset is the type of dad mine was.

He was fun, always laughing and never had a bad word to say about anyone....I could go on forever but if I am half the person he was I will be happy."

Awwwwwwww bless ya Rugby he sounded lovely ,,know wot advert u mean too.

Lol never mind the cab advert i would leave an orgy of a thousand naked young ladies and just me if my daughter was upset xx

My old man is a dustman he wears dustman's hat.

Aint actually he's a Diamond Geeezer,either would die for either but it's more likely that we stick together and just kill the idiot who tries.

We're like brother's and I was raised by my Dad and brother helped and hindered too I guess.

Ask me about my mum you get a very different answer so don't even ask

By *eizvollWoman  over a year ago

in my own little world :-)

After loosing my mum at the age of 12, my dad had to become both Mum and Dad to me and my sister.

Luckily he's not the squeamish sort and managed to guide us through all the dramas of adolescence. Even now I can talk to him about (almost) anything and although he'll tell me I'm being stupid if he thinks I am he'll always help me 'pick up the pieces'.

"After loosing my mum at the age of 12, my dad had to become both Mum and Dad to me and my sister.

Luckily he's not the squeamish sort and managed to guide us through all the dramas of adolescence. Even now I can talk to him about (almost) anything and although he'll tell me I'm being stupid if he thinks I am he'll always help me 'pick up the pieces'.

"

Often those that have not had the ideal upbringing turn out well

Life can be really shit at times,had more than my fair share and still here.

Many slate me about my mum,they don't know much about it tho.... But I did save her life and allow her many more yrs after to live though.Went to her funeral cpl years ago,even though we didn't speak for many yrs prior ...

Sometimes have to be cruel to be kind.

This thread made me cry because my dad is very poorly at the moment he's a great dad and has always been there for me but have to confess the best thing he's done for me is probably preventing me for doing time for throttling my mother how's he put up with her I have no idea

"This thread made me cry because my dad is very poorly at the moment he's a great dad and has always been there for me but have to confess the best thing he's done for me is probably preventing me for doing time for throttling my mother how's he put up with her I have no idea "

awwwww bless---sorry to hear that hunn x

"This thread made me cry because my dad is very poorly at the moment he's a great dad and has always been there for me but have to confess the best thing he's done for me is probably preventing me for doing time for throttling my mother how's he put up with her I have no idea

awwwww bless---sorry to hear that hunn x "

You heartless bxxstxrd look what you've done ! Could at least offered her a shoulder to cry on !

By *ob and angelaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 07/07/10 17:55:03]

"my dad was the best but sadly passed 7 yrs ago & still miss him,he always saw the good in ppl,always had the right answer & brought up 6 girls, i think he done a great job "

She says on a swinging site lol. Top bloke get him a drink from me

"This thread made me cry because my dad is very poorly at the moment he's a great dad and has always been there for me but have to confess the best thing he's done for me is probably preventing me for doing time for throttling my mother how's he put up with her I have no idea

You heartless bxxstxrd look what you've done ! Could at least offered her a shoulder to cry on !

"

I wasnt been heartless at all,,,,,i was saying sorry to hear that very sorry indeed,,,i can offer a shoulder to cry on thats all i said very sorry to hear that hunny,,wots up with that?

im so sorry.xx

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

I was only about 11y/o we was coming away from a house my dad had to visit wasn’t sure what it was all about he asked me if I’d go for a walk with him must have been 2miles away from our home. it was a lovely summers day we arrived at this house dad went in after a short time being there he came out and we started are walk back home

He said to me Kev do me one favour in your life……. Don’t ever gamble with money

It wasn’t until a few years later I asked him what he meant by it…… he was quit shocked that I’d remember and told me the story about why he had gone to that house.

We still talk about are child hood even now when we meet up for a drink he still cant believe certain things I remember wouldn’t swap him for the world he is 74 y/o in a months time…….and still full of life.

" I was only about 11y/o we was coming away from a house my dad had to visit wasn’t sure what it was all about he asked me if I’d go for a walk with him must have been 2miles away from our home. it was a lovely summers day we arrived at this house dad went in after a short time being there he came out and we started are walk back home

It wasn’t until a few years later I asked him what he meant by it…… he was quit shocked that I’d remember and told me the story about why he had gone to that house.

We still talk about are child hood even now when we meet up for a drink he still cant believe certain things I remember wouldn’t swap him for the world he is 74 y/o in a months time…….and still full of life.

"

Arrrrr very interesting story that one.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

" I was only about 11y/o we was coming away from a house my dad had to visit wasn’t sure what it was all about he asked me if I’d go for a walk with him must have been 2miles away from our home. it was a lovely summers day we arrived at this house dad went in after a short time being there he came out and we started are walk back home

Arrrrr very interesting story that one."

It certainly opened my eyes about people who gambled and trust me I didn’t ever want to put my life or that of my future children down that road …… not that I new much about gambling at that age

Arrrrr very interesting story that one.

It certainly opened my eyes about people who gambled and trust me I didn’t ever want to put my life or that of my future children down that road …… not that I new much about gambling at that age "

Yes! gambling does wreck lifes,,,and makes u very skint in 1week,so ure rite to say keep away from gambling i gamble odd time on machines in skeggy!,,,but not 24/7 like some folk.

its a bad habbit.

I wasnt been heartless at all,,,,,i was saying sorry to hear that very sorry indeed,,,i can offer a shoulder to cry on thats all i said very sorry to hear that hunny,,wots up with that?

im so sorry.xx "

ah thanks notts I'd gladly cry on your shoulders

im so sorry.xx

ah thanks notts I'd gladly cry on your shoulders "

Bless ya---go own then.xx

My dad wasn't there much when i was a child as he was always in the pub and pissing his money down the drain.

Now i'm in the pub with him and we have a fantastic father son relationship

im so sorry.xx

Bless ya---go own then.xx "

Snuggling in now

im so sorry.xx

Bless ya---go own then.xx

Snuggling in now "

wish i was with u now x lol

» Add a new message to this topic