FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > girls peeing standing up !

girls peeing standing up !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *prite128 OP   Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

help me out here ,,, in mending my leaking water pipe this morning they then left me with no water to my loo! A bit too efficent i think !!

so Im waiting for them to come back but til then I need to pee against the back fence , like i see guys doing on a saturday night.

so any tips on how i can do this ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

"help me out here ,,, in mending my leaking water pipe this morning they then left me with no water to my loo! A bit too efficent i think !!

so Im waiting for them to come back but til then I need to pee against the back fence , like i see guys doing on a saturday night.

"

You taking the piss or what ???

maidstone

"help me out here ,,, in mending my leaking water pipe this morning they then left me with no water to my loo! A bit too efficent i think !!

"

if you mean am I being tounge in cheek and posting something light hearted... then yes ( though my water really is off to the loo ! )

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

squat!

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

if you mean am I being tounge in cheek and posting something light hearted... then yes ( though my water really is off to the loo ! )"

Reminds me of a B&B I stayed in some time ago when the landady said she had no water to make tea or coffee......She did say she could boil an egg though.....Thee was no way I was having it poached !!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This may suprise you lol but google women peeing standing up and there are pages telling you how to do it why there are i really don't know lol

maidstone

if you mean am I being tounge in cheek and posting something light hearted... then yes ( though my water really is off to the loo ! )

Reminds me of a B&B I stayed in some time ago when the landady said she had no water to make tea or coffee......She did say she could boil an egg though.....Thee was no way I was having it poached !!!! "

ewww !

pet..with my balance squatting might be tricky lol

soapy...really ? Maybe i'll go look

i think i'll stick with the bucket method til the workmen come back

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Just dont wear nice shoes. Its against the law to piss on nice shoes

Reminds me of a B&B I stayed in some time ago when the landady said she had no water to make tea or coffee......She did say she could boil an egg though.....Thee was no way I was having it poached !!!!

ewww !

pet..with my balance squatting might be tricky lol

soapy...really ? Maybe i'll go look

i think i'll stick with the bucket method til the workmen come back "

Tell the workmen you will be peein outside at 4 pm naked... Might get them there sooner !!!

Get a funnel and clamp it over your crotch with the thin bit stick out in front of you and you'll have a 'cock'.. now you can wee to your heart's content AND look like a fella whilst doing it too!

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"

its a complicated skill not worth learning if its only for a day or two

easier to nip out for a pack of nappies

maidstone

yey...practical advice to help a damsel in distress - thanks Wishy xx

nappies....nooooo I save that for my paying clients

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

there used to be a thing called a lady cup , a disposible funnel thing you kept in hand bag

buy a she Wee the girls in the Army love them

xx

maidstone

"buy a she Wee the girls in the Army love them

xx"

off to google suggestions

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

SheWee is the most common one at festivals... but there are others on the market.

maidstone

luckily the workmen are here

maidstone

"luckily the workmen are here "

they flushed, they left and now its not filling again so i have to wait til the morning for them to come back.

buckets at the ready

"luckily the workmen are here

they flushed, they left and now its not filling again so i have to wait til the morning for them to come back.

buckets at the ready

"

Surely they are taking the piss a loo aint that hard to fix!

Reckon someone has tipped them off about you !

This thread reminds me when I was at an Oasis concert last year and i went for a pee.

The toilets were queued out and once inside it was 10 deep. Anyway i eventually gets to do my pee when two females stormed in shouting that they're bursting and to let them pee in a cubicle. Off course everyone was telling them to fuck off so what did they do, they just stood in the middle of the bogs hiked up their skirts and pee'd there and then. The place erupted

» Add a new message to this topic