FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > football (hate it )

football (hate it )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Alex Ferguson in dressing room with new Nigerian recruit,picks up football and says''ball,b-a-l-l,kick ball into big net,GOAL !!''.Nigerian says in prfect english''I know what a ball is and certainly don't need telling how to kick it''.Ferguson ''sit down son,was talkin to Rooney sittin next to ya''

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dislikes football but i luvs that lol xx

You wunna slap or sumfink?

"You wunna slap or sumfink? "

Ya talkin ta me xx

(please) xx

I think that might be too technical for Rooney

[Removed by poster at 03/07/10 14:08:51]

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Rooney will be stretched to turn out too much for Manchester next season, what with rehearsals starting for the new 'Shrek the Musical' in January.

He can't be in two places at once....

"I think that might be too technical for Rooney "

Wayne Rooney: Stats:

===================

2009/2010: Total Goals Scored: 40

2008/2009: Total Goals Scored: 24

2007/2008: Total Goals Scored: 18

2006/2007: Total Goals Scored: 24

2005/2006: Total Goals Scored: 21

2004/2005: Total Goals Scored: 19

2003/2004: Total Goals Scored: 10

2002/2003: Total Goals Scored: 8

~

Now, what was that about Rooney and scoring goals?

** edited.

By *wsometwosomeCouple  over a year ago

its a village

He didnt score them in the worldcup though ( Might have been kind of helpful

not bovvered by footie really but maybe the whole 23 man squad should take a gooooood look in the mirror and then give all their ernings from the world cup to charity cause those that want to can continue putting the blame on the coach but in my oppinion its got 54 seats and nowt to do wiv gerry beatin us 4/1 ahh thank you pmsl

"I think that might be too technical for Rooney

Wayne Rooney: Stats:

===================

2009/2010: Total Goals Scored: 40

2008/2009: Total Goals Scored: 24

2007/2008: Total Goals Scored: 18

2006/2007: Total Goals Scored: 24

2005/2006: Total Goals Scored: 21

2004/2005: Total Goals Scored: 19

2003/2004: Total Goals Scored: 10

2002/2003: Total Goals Scored: 8

~

Now, what was that about Rooney and scoring goals?

** edited."

Who cares? he was shit in the World cup

"He didnt score them in the worldcup though ( Might have been kind of helpful "
yup World Cup not in stats lol

I think Rooney`s caught the whole Man.utd anti-england syndrome !

No matter how you feel about England's performance in the world cup - yes, it was dire - I am still an Englishman and proud of this country and it's representative sportsmen/women.

Have your opinions sure, you're entitled to feel pissed off at the team, but anti-English is a bit harsh as that's quite an all encompassing term don't you think?

I'll still be supporting England in September against Hungary and, if common sense prevails, Capello will have all our promising youngsters out and let them bloody their noses in his quest to rebuild English national football and restore some pride back in our team once more.

"No matter how you feel about England's performance in the world cup - yes, it was dire - I am still an Englishman and proud of this country and it's representative sportsmen/women.

Have your opinions sure, you're entitled to feel pissed off at the team, but anti-English is a bit harsh as that's quite an all encompassing term don't you think?

I'll still be supporting England in September against Hungary and, if common sense prevails, Capello will have all our promising youngsters out and let them bloody their noses in his quest to rebuild English national football and restore some pride back in our team once more."

You`ve obviously never been to old trafford when there plastic irish fans have been shouting Argentina after 98 or are you england in disguise at opposition teams .. no other club in england does this ... thats what i meant by man utd`s anti-england !!

[Removed by poster at 03/07/10 15:26:46]

why we need an Italian to restore all this national pride then ?.Pride my arse,MONEY and lots of it is wot its about,get real,all of em over rated and fkn overpaid

"No matter how you feel about England's performance in the world cup - yes, it was dire - I am still an Englishman and proud of this country and it's representative sportsmen/women.

I'll still be supporting England in September against Hungary and, if common sense prevails, Capello will have all our promising youngsters out and let them bloody their noses in his quest to rebuild English national football and restore some pride back in our team once more.

You`ve obviously never been to old trafford when there plastic irish fans have been shouting Argentina after 98 or are you england in disguise at opposition teams .. no other club in england does this ... thats what i meant by man utd`s anti-england !!"

I know how many Irish come over each weekend for the home matches at Old Trafford - I've been there quite a few times. George Best was/is the reason United have so many Irish fans but why they turn on the English is anyone's guess; it could be for any number of non-footballing reasons. It certainly isn't anything to do with English football as they've had Jack Charlton as manager (a Northumbrian), and there isn't any history of bad blood between England and Ireland in footballing terms.

"why we need an Italian to restore all this national pride then ?.Pride my arse,MONEY and lots of it is wot its about,get real,all of em over rated and fkn overpaid "

Why is it that when a football teams fails it's always put down to how much money they earn? I've never heard so much bollocks!

What young man would turn around and say, "It's ok guv, I'll play for 10% of what you're offering as I love the game so much!" - nobody would, and it isn't the reason England failed. We failed for one reason alone - we weren't as good as the teams we played. We scraped through our group and then got hammered by the first decent team we faced.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"why we need an Italian to restore all this national pride then ?.Pride my arse,MONEY and lots of it is wot its about,get real,all of em over rated and fkn overpaid "

Here comes the old green eyed monster again......what is it about people getting all excited about how much other people earn?

"why we need an Italian to restore all this national pride then ?.Pride my arse,MONEY and lots of it is wot its about,get real,all of em over rated and fkn overpaid

Here comes the old green eyed monster again......what is it about people getting all excited about how much other people earn?"

I know Jane, I've been getting increasingly annoyed by this 'overpaid bunch of tossers' rubbish myself. If anything, you'd think these players would want to protect their high incomes by actually winning stuff eh?

I wonder if the price tags of Rooney, Ronaldo, Kaka & Messi will be readjusted down due to their equally miserable performances this Summer?

(And a few other players marked up a tad too!)

» Add a new message to this topic