FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Little Oral Annie

Little Oral Annie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirty14u OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I've been rolling around on the floor all day with 20 complete strangers! Was it a Gangbang?

Nope. First Aid Retraining, with 15 women and 5 guys.

And then they say the mouth to mouth stuff has to be done on plastic dolls. Spoil sports!

Haven't covered friction burns yet. I'll have to ask tomorrow....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I've been rolling around on the floor all day with 20 complete strangers! Was it a Gangbang?

And then they say the mouth to mouth stuff has to be done on plastic dolls. Spoil sports!

Haven't covered friction burns yet. I'll have to ask tomorrow.... "

did you provide your own doll?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" And then they say the mouth to mouth stuff has to be done on plastic dolls. Spoil sports!"

You may joke - I provide CPR training, and once had a group of 16 yr olds... on closer inspection one of the group was actually using his tongue on the manikin. A very discrete chat afterwards revealed he'd never kissed anyone and wondered what it was like!!!

Milton Keynes

I took it along, but they looked at me funny.

Milton Keynes

" And then they say the mouth to mouth stuff has to be done on plastic dolls. Spoil sports!

You may joke - I provide CPR training, and once had a group of 16 yr olds... on closer inspection one of the group was actually using his tongue on the manikin. A very discrete chat afterwards revealed he'd never kissed anyone and wondered what it was like!!! "

Remind me to use that mouth guard they give out....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

" And then they say the mouth to mouth stuff has to be done on plastic dolls. Spoil sports!

You may joke - I provide CPR training, and once had a group of 16 yr olds... on closer inspection one of the group was actually using his tongue on the manikin. A very discrete chat afterwards revealed he'd never kissed anyone and wondered what it was like!!! "

awwww thats quie cute in a wierd way

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You may joke - I provide CPR training, and once had a group of 16 yr olds... on closer inspection one of the group was actually using his tongue on the manikin. A very discrete chat afterwards revealed he'd never kissed anyone and wondered what it was like!!!

awwww thats quie cute in a wierd way"

my thought was awwwwww bless

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"I've been rolling around on the floor all day with 20 complete strangers! Was it a Gangbang?

Haven't covered friction burns yet. I'll have to ask tomorrow.... "

Errrrr how realistic was said dolly?

» Add a new message to this topic