FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it allowed to be seriously rude

Is it allowed to be seriously rude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id block them if i were you

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? "
im sorry i wont send anymore messages

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? im sorry i wont send anymore messages "

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? im sorry i wont send anymore messages

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it "

i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? im sorry i wont send anymore messages

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain "

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support

dirtybigbadsgirlville

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support "

Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em "

well the firmness is there so I am sure they would appreciate that support XXXXX

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em "

Someone mentioned she might have a thing going for the tubby one or is that the porker in the squad

Steve

Steve.....am staying eell clear on that as I don't know what ya mean lol....also just playing safe wouldn't want to upset her ....runs and hides in corner

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em

Someone mentioned she might have a thing going for the tubby one or is that the porker in the squad

Steve "

I havent got a thing for who you say is fat, i do have a thing for Matthew Upson and Joe Hart though...think im going off yorkshiremen

creeps out of corner to get to pc to google then names lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em

Steve I havent got a thing for who you say is fat, i do have a thing for Matthew Upson and Joe Hart though...think im going off yorkshiremen "

Awwwww lass it was just some rumor i heared from a _ig bad man but cant remember his name lol

Steve

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

you want to be thankful! He could have sent you pictures making a bit of throwup come up and still kept mailing you with even......less appealing pics

» Add a new message to this topic