FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sesame moment

Sesame moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when was the last time you wished the ground would open and swallow you up?

Mine was today - walking into a Board Meeting while still talking quite casually to a colleague about the fun she could have on a swingsite... I was on the wrong floor of the building

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats priceless

"Thats priceless "

Sadly there is no such thing as the magic mastercard that might get me out of trouble on Monday morning when I have to face the Chief Exec!!! I am trying to think of how to talk my way out of it!!!

Any suggestions?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I am trying to think of how to talk my way out of it!!!

Any suggestions? "

"It was a joke"

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Thats priceless

Sadly there is no such thing as the magic mastercard that might get me out of trouble on Monday morning when I have to face the Chief Exec!!! I am trying to think of how to talk my way out of it!!!

Any suggestions? "

Ask her/him if she/he swings and if not, ever thought of trying it?

Don't think about it, there is nothing you can do this weekend so don't torture yourself . Xx on Monday go in confident, do not speak first about this matter- let md broach the subject and only then reply, I'm sure md doesn't know how to handle this and be professional and give informstion only when asked.. It worked for me.. Now go and enjoy your weekend xx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Or if it is a he, remember the golden rule

When a man is hard he is soft, when soft he is hard.

So, halfway through a blowjob, ask him if there is anything he wants to discuss.

It's stretching it a bit to ask if you'll get a raise out of him but fortune favours the brave.

"

Or if it is a he, remember the golden rule

When a man is hard he is soft, when soft he is hard.

So, halfway through a blowjob, ask him if there is anything he wants to discuss.

It's stretching it a bit to ask if you'll get a raise out of him but fortune favours the brave."

Mushy, are you speaking from experience here?

Just tel lhim you were referring to the new park that's opened up near where you live. Tell him it has state of the art climbing equipment, a slide that's just out of this world but it was the swings that really caught your attention.

p.s. if you were talking explicitly and mentioned 'cock', 'boobs' or 'pussy'... forget what I just said as it will make you sound like a perv and make matters a lot worse! hehehe

"Just tel lhim you were referring to the new park that's opened up near where you live. Tell him it has state of the art climbing equipment, a slide that's just out of this world but it was the swings that really caught your attention.

p.s. if you were talking explicitly and mentioned 'cock', 'boobs' or 'pussy'... forget what I just said as it will make you sound like a perv and make matters a lot worse! hehehe "

I really am so not looking forward to tomorrow morning

Thanks for sweet pms from some very lovely supportive people - update as follows:

No problems or repercussions as top man has friends who are associated with the scene. Now this was not revealed immediately - but as conversation went on! The bottom line : all is well. Think boss knows there is not that much they can do about people talking about alternative life styles.

Would not recommend it though!!!

By *eritageMan  over a year ago

weston super mare

"when was the last time you wished the ground would open and swallow you up?

Mine was today - walking into a Board Meeting while still talking quite casually to a colleague about the fun she could have on a swingsite... I was on the wrong floor of the building "

pmsl

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

[Removed by poster at 21/06/10 21:22:04]

"Thanks for sweet pms from some very lovely supportive people - update as follows:

No problems or repercussions as top man has friends who are associated with the scene. Now this was not revealed immediately - but as conversation went on! The bottom line : all is well. Think boss knows there is not that much they can do about people talking about alternative life styles.

Would not recommend it though!!!"

wow, now there's a jar of pickles i'd rather not open!!

"when was the last time you wished the ground would open and swallow you up?

Mine was today - walking into a Board Meeting while still talking quite casually to a colleague about the fun she could have on a swingsite... I was on the wrong floor of the building

pmsl "

was not so much pmsl on Friday - I can laugh now lol

» Add a new message to this topic