FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you love a black bull??

Do you love a black bull??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tell me your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any guy who uses colour as an issue one way or another is not for me people are people and i would rather have it that way.

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I do, but it's a shame when the matador kills it.

"Tell me your thoughts "
Once upon a time we had...A little white bull...It cried all the time da da little white bull

quite fond of hereford bulls, they are a sort of brown and white, but have cute curly hair on their faces

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

My partner is Black and alway had the preferance for Black men. That said its not a case of taboo, forbidden fruit , BBC , Black Bull etc etc. Is a life preferance for me.

Also thats not saying every black man I see I will be attracted to! ( as I am not attracted to every woman either, just because I am Bi!) ya get me?!

If you wanna be on here and take advantage of your Blackness to its full potentional, and use that and only that, then fill ya boots! If you wanna be You and let the real you shine thro then again fill ya boots! Cos either way you could get attention, depends what kind you want and crave is all!

Good luck n enjoy!

"My partner is Black and alway had the preferance for Black men. That said its not a case of taboo, forbidden fruit , BBC , Black Bull etc etc. Is a life preferance for me.

Also thats not saying every black man I see I will be attracted to! ( as I am not attracted to every woman either, just because I am Bi!) ya get me?!

If you wanna be on here and take advantage of your Blackness to its full potentional, and use that and only that, then fill ya boots! If you wanna be You and let the real you shine thro then again fill ya boots! Cos either way you could get attention, depends what kind you want and crave is all!

Good luck n enjoy!

"

p.s welcome to the forums

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Tell me your thoughts "

I know a couple of pubs called the black bull. They are OK but nothing special

"Tell me your thoughts

I know a couple of pubs called the black bull. They are OK but nothing special"

The one I know has dirty carpets.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think if the best thing you have to play up is your "colour"... thats pretty sad....

Better or worse than someone who's main "selling point" is the fact they're fat?

Or a red head...

Black&White Utopia

"Better or worse than someone who's main "selling point" is the fact they're fat?"
well infact its the same really aint it... With what ever someone feels they have to use to 'sell' themselves.... Good Luck to em if that works for them and everyone happy.. Not everyone is like that tho

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Tell me your thoughts "

Think I'd prefer a red bull tbh

No not for me. I don't like any guy who describes himself as a bull and I wouldnt ever be submissive to a stranger

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Better or worse than someone who's main "selling point" is the fact they're fat?"

nope..... no better...no worst...

but wouldn't it be more productive to sell yourself on something positive that you control.....

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Whenever I see a man describing himself as a bull it just makes me want to laugh, for some reason.

As for colour, I will meet black men occasionally, if they appeal to me, but I have a strong tendency to prefer white guys.

Dont be a meany to the newbie,its his first day in the forums. If he wants to advertise himself as a blackbull then there are plenty of ladies who do like.

I advertise I like blackmen and it hasnt done me any harm.just lets people know what I like.

My name was bigbumwoman last year thats my interpretation of me as a bbw.

if people want to use what they have or look like to pull in the type of people they want to meet. Then good luck to them I say

"Dont be a meany to the newbie,its his first day in the forums. If he wants to advertise himself as a blackbull then there are plenty of ladies who do like.

I advertise I like blackmen and it hasnt done me any harm.just lets people know what I like.

if people want to use what they have or look like to pull in the type of people they want to meet. Then good luck to them I say "

Er, he asked if we loved black bulls.

I've answered. I'm not being mean. I just don't happen to love black bulls.

Genuine question. Do cows really care what colour bull they get serviced by? Do they get a choice.

Can you imagine, a freesian bred by a black bull?

You could end up with a zebra patterned calf. Or a Lemur or dark lepoard pattern.

I'm sure other users may have a furive imagination to come up with other variants.

I have a soft spot for Blackpool.

Why would I want a bull? I am not a cow.

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 00:47:26]

"Dont be a meany to the newbie,its his first day in the forums. If he wants to advertise himself as a blackbull then there are plenty of ladies who do like.

if people want to use what they have or look like to pull in the type of people they want to meet. Then good luck to them I say

I've answered. I'm not being mean. I just don't happen to love black bulls."

yes I saw your answer its not directed at you in particular it was a comment about some of the usual bull answers. I didnt answer the question myself as im more into my blackmen than being a sub.aslong as the bull knows I wear the trousers im quite happy

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i think the resounding answer was ...not positive !

yes I saw your answer its not directed at you in particular it was a comment about some of the usual bull answers. I didnt answer the question myself as im more into my blackmen than being a sub.aslong as the bull knows I wear the trousers im quite happy "

He asked about views on bulls. Some of those are perhaps not what he wanted to hear. Even if they are "the usual bull answers", they are valid answers.

Since he's new, he won't be aware what "usual bull answers" are anyway and possibly actually does want answers to the question he asked.

I've not seen anyone being mean here, just giving their thoughts on the question, as requested.

yes I saw your answer its not directed at you in particular it was a comment about some of the usual bull answers. I didnt answer the question myself as im more into my blackmen than being a sub.aslong as the bull knows I wear the trousers im quite happy

He asked about views on bulls. Some of those are perhaps not what he wanted to hear. Even if they are "the usual bull answers", they are valid answers.

Since he's new, he won't be aware what "usual bull answers" are anyway and possibly actually does want answers to the question he asked.

I've not seen anyone being mean here, just giving their thoughts on the question, as requested."

Bullocks.

The clue to the question he asked is in the thread title :

Do you love a black bull?

I've not seen anyone being mean here, just giving their thoughts on the question, as requested.

Bullocks.

The clue to the question he asked is in the thread title :

Do you love a black bull?"

And that's the question I answered.

By *uckable69Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

No

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

some people can have a fight in an empty room ..oh yes !!

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 03:07:50]

I've not seen anyone being mean here, just giving their thoughts on the question, as requested."

yes I saw you say you laugh at that fact a man calls himself a bull

'Usual bull answers'as you repeated alot for some reason that I mentiond didnt mean 'b.s' which I see your trying to twist. Its the referring to the actual animal of the bull are not valid answers.there comedians of fab as we all know. Hence I said dont be meanys as a little bit of my sense of humour.

No,I don't love a black bull,I have a couple of friends that call themselves bulls,I take the piss out of them for it though and its funny how very quickly some so called bulls end up like submissive little lambs

Half of them only call themselves a bull because somewhere along the line they have been led to believe thats what women want so try to appeal to what they think is the bigger market

Anyway OP good luck on your quest for the bull loving women,they're out there

'Usual bull answers'as you repeated alot for some reason that I mentiond didnt mean 'b.s' which I see your trying to twist. Its the referring to the actual animal of the bull are not valid answers.there comedians of fab as we all know. Hence I said dont be meanys as a little bit of my sense of humour. "

That I can't take any man calling himself a bull seriously is exactly what my thoughts are. It's not a personal insult. It's not really an insult at all. It makes me laugh and I can't take it seriously. To me it seems like trying too hard.

The number of people making daft comments suggests that others can't take it seriously either.

Not that I have to justify myself to you.

I'm not trying to twist anything. Your comment was ambiguous which lead to me interpret it in a way you, apparently, didn't mean.

At least I answered the actual question, even if you don't like how I feel about the term bull, rather than being daft. That is, after all, what the OP requested.

You guys really do psycho analyse EVERYTHING

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Tell me your thoughts "

After a few hours on the forums fella. What are your thoughts ?

Have fun

If a man describes himself as a bull it suggests to us a lack of respect for those he has sex with. That is a big turn off for us so we avoid all "bulls", whatever the colour of their skin.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

sometimes on a night shift I have a red bull to keep me going

"My partner is Black and alway had the preferance for Black men. That said its not a case of taboo, forbidden fruit , BBC , Black Bull etc etc. Is a life preferance for me.

Good luck n enjoy!

"

I have a USP I am not a black bull.

Just let my soul glow! Just let it shine through.Just let your soooulll baby feel oh so silky smooth. Just let it shine through, yea. Just let your soouuuul glooow, whooo! Soul-Glo.

Black&White Utopia

Good luck n enjoy!

I have a USP I am not a black bull.

Just let my soul glow! Just let it shine through.Just let your soooulll baby feel oh so silky smooth. Just let it shine through, yea. Just let your soouuuul glooow, whooo! Soul-Glo.

"

Glo fast stripes too?! Lol

I quite like red bull n brandy

Depends on your definition of 'Bull'

I like black men but like sensuality, not being thrown about fucked and left.

Aberdeen Angus only bull worth eating def...Mmmm tasty

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Am just me, some people like it, some people loathe it. Some look at me without knowing me and assume "you're black so its all about your cock, 'innit?" and couldn't be further from the truth. On the other hand some look at me and go "You're not black enough".

End of the day, you can please some of the people all the time, or all of the people all of the time. I'd rather please me... till someone wants to join me

Its a toss up between English mustard and horseradish sauce!

Black&White Utopia

"Am just me, some people like it, some people loathe it. Some look at me without knowing me and assume "you're black so its all about your cock, 'innit?" and couldn't be further from the truth. On the other hand some look at me and go "You're not black enough".

End of the day, you can please some of the people all the time, or all of the people all of the time. I'd rather please me... till someone wants to join me "

You can take the black bull approach

You can take the no bull approach

Both will be successful with different people for different reasons. It just comes down to each individual and how they see things.

So the question OP is how do you see things?

You can be not black enough? I think I've heard it all now

What about blue bull

"You can be not black enough? I think I've heard it all now "

Yup, made me realise the party I wanted to attend clearly wasn't for me.

"What about blue bull "

Wait.. would smurfette go for that one?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

While I dont go all out in support I fully understand 'Bull Fighting'.

When I grow up Im going to be a Matador, first I will be a picador for 20 years and do my training.

I love all colour bulls

Some women refer to themselves as chicks, some men refer to themselves as bulls. It's their choice but neither appeals to me.

That said, I'm certain 'chicks' and 'bulls' appeal to lots of people on here.

Bottom line is go with what makes you comfortable and brings you what you're looking for, but don't forget that first impressions always count and be sure that the image you portray is the one you intend.

'Usual bull answers'as you repeated alot for some reason that I mentiond didnt mean 'b.s' which I see your trying to twist. Its the referring to the actual animal of the bull are not valid answers.there comedians of fab as we all know. Hence I said dont be meanys as a little bit of my sense of humour.

That I can't take any man calling himself a bull seriously is exactly what my thoughts are. It's not a personal insult. It's not really an insult at all. It makes me laugh and I can't take it seriously. To me it seems like trying too hard.

The number of people making daft comments suggests that others can't take it seriously either.

Not that I have to justify myself to you.

I'm not trying to twist anything. Your comment was ambiguous which lead to me interpret it in a way you, apparently, didn't mean.

At least I answered the actual question, even if you don't like how I feel about the term bull, rather than being daft. That is, after all, what the OP requested."

I think you're find I answered the question above to quote'im more into my blackmen,im not a sub,as long as the bull knows I wear the trousers im happy ' also mentioning I have no problem in men calling themselves a bull.i meet alot of blackmen and go to many interratial partys.all my meets are now blackmen. My answer had one answer 'meanys' explained above.i think your find I had to justify my answer as I have yet again

All I'll say is if you're going to describe yourself as a bull, have the physique that goes with it, at least 6 ft 4 ish and the size of a barn door!

"Tell me your thoughts "

Errrr no.

Anyone that replies to us that they are a bull (or mentions it on their profile) is instantly deleted.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Not something I have aspired to...

You use what you've got, it's resourceful I suppose.

And many of us have an animal we identify with.

I have always thought of myself as the wolf, intense, raw, ravenous... It's all in the eyes, red hot intent!

A bull? Never.

Do you like a guy with a 6pack?.. I have one lol

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Ok... Now that's just random!!!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"

Genuine question. Do cows really care what colour bull they get serviced by? Do they get a choice.

Can you imagine, a freesian bred by a black bull?

You could end up with a zebra patterned calf. Or a Lemur or dark lepoard pattern.

I'm sure other users may have a furive imagination to come up with other variants.

"

Fresian (or more usually now Holstein) x Angus are relatively usual and sadly not zebra striped....

By *hmed7894Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 15:57:56]

» Add a new message to this topic