FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > embarrassing situations

embarrassing situations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Soo was mid way through an afternoon play today and the kleeneeze catalogue lady rocks up at the door, panicking I quickly whipped my shorts on and tried to disguise the stonker by tucking it in down side of leg, I answered the door and she instantly looked down as I have a cast and have crutches. She clearly caught an eyeful of the bulge as she was smirking ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat. Anyone else care to share an embarrassing situation. Ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I went on my rounds today to collect my Kleenezee orders and......lol.well you know the rest!!

"Yes I went on my rounds today to collect my Kleenezee orders and......lol.well you know the rest!! "

Haha next time I will order something

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

were you alone.

"were you alone."

Yeah ha

"were you alone."

No the betterware sales woman was there.

You shudnt have placed yr hard erect cock in the book, closed it and pass them both too her? Or was she not hot??

*should

Did she sign your cast?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I had a sticky situation this afternoon. I was burgling this house dahn sarf when the owner started to have a wank. Quick as a flash I dived into a cupboard, but before I could flee a ruddy Kleenezee lady arrived. Damnably awkward.

"You shudnt have placed yr hard erect cock in the book, closed it and pass them both too her? Or was she not hot?? "

Lol unfortunately not otherwise I probably would of ha

"Did she sign your cast?"

No -the cheek if it , least she could do! Ha

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

was discussing constipation and said oh I read you are supposed to put your feet on a stool they collapsed laughing lol

maybe im daft but why did u answer the door? if i was busy and mid way some self luvvinn id be dammed if i was stopping cos someone knocked the door

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I used to do Kleeneze and have had ladies come to the door with very little on sometimes

Unfortunately non of them offered to pay me in kind

"maybe im daft but why did u answer the door? if i was busy and mid way some self luvvinn id be dammed if i was stopping cos someone knocked the door "

I was waiting for a parcel to arrive, and assumed it was that, I didn't even know I had a kleeneeze catalogue. Ha

What's on page 3 of the kleeneze catalogue? Grandma's modeling fleece lined slippers with no tops on?

"I used to do Kleeneze and have had ladies come to the door with very little on sometimes

Unfortunately non of them offered to pay me in kind "

Ha that was my ultimate fantasy when I was a paperboy, was the only thing that got me through the round.

Early one morning the postman knocked. I got out of bed,opened the door bleary eyed,took the parcel and signed for it. As I shut the door I looked down and realised my pyjama top buttons had come undone from the second one down to the second from last. Not quite exposing myself but showing more than I should. I always check now

We had a gorgeous young man come to the door last week, trying to promote organic food hampers, shame we can't afford them, he had the most amazing blue eyes...cud have given me one of his cucumbers for free I wouldn't have hesitated!!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

A few years back my wee boy went through a spell of bottom pinching.

Tescos one day, he gently pinches a very old ladies bottom at the deli counter, and then did a "both eyes blink" trying to wink at her. Thankfully she took it in good grace, and was flattered a young man had pinched her bottom. She even gave him a £1 for his piggy banky for making her day.

Couple of weeks ago, again in the supermarket, we're standing looking for cheese - and he starts smiling at a lady there. She asks him if he is being a good boy, and he says he is. Some small chat, and the next thing I hear is "It would be lovely if you'd join me for a picnic, I'm sure my mummy won't mind" - little flirt! lol

Today I tried a wet suit on in Higgins, Perranporth. As I stepped out of the changing booth there was silence .... A comment of 'best try the next size up' ... I did and all agreed the original fitted on the shoulders. ...later when I checked I found it accentuated my cock ... A very obvious bulge to the left ...

Hoping the cold water heloa that become less embarrassing on the beach.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

we got a delivery of 10 boxes of flooring.. the delivery guy came and as they were small boxes I helped load them up the stairs..

Hubby was standing next to the guy in the van and passing them other guy who passed them to me and as I turned round to put them inside the door - They all got a very nice view of my legs and my knickers and ass and fufu..

Hubby told me later that both guys left in the van grinning from ear to ear..

years ago with my first wife we used to have a young guy come round every friday to collect for a cancer charity lottery. she had the hots for him so every week she answered the door wearing less and less. but got no responce. i met him a few years later in a pub toilet and he told me he was gay and it was always me he fancied when he came round,

"we got a delivery of 10 boxes of flooring.. the delivery guy came and as they were small boxes I helped load them up the stairs..

Hubby was standing next to the guy in the van and passing them other guy who passed them to me and as I turned round to put them inside the door - They all got a very nice view of my legs and my knickers and ass and fufu..

"

A great sight it has to be said

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"we got a delivery of 10 boxes of flooring.. the delivery guy came and as they were small boxes I helped load them up the stairs..

A great sight it has to be said "

It was all Accidental - I never knew a thing.. until hubby told me afterwards that they could all see everything - honestly..

A great sight it has to be said

It was all Accidental - I never knew a thing.. until hubby told me afterwards that they could all see everything - honestly.. "

I believe you haha

I was sat in A&E in Durham hospital once (I'd knocked myself out on an open kitchen cupboard door) when a young lad of no more than maybe 14 was frog marched in by his clearly irate father. Cue father's loud voices explanation to the triage nurse that his son's gf had been giving him a bj when her brace had come loose and somehow pierced his foreskin.....poor kid looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up!

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

A little while ago now, when I was a teenager (and still pretty horny ) a girlfriend and I walked to the park to fool around, because at that age, doing it at home was pretty much impossible.

We found a nice secluded spot and got going. I had just unstrapped her bra and was having a bit of a squeeze when we heard a rustle in the bushes nearby. We quickly stopped, but with our clothes dishevelled and our red faces it was pretty obvious what we'd been up to.

What I didn't expect was my parents' friends (a couple) to emerge from the bush! No idea what they were doing in there We both managed a sheepish "hello", and it was never spoken of.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Today I tried a wet suit on in Higgins, Perranporth. As I stepped out of the changing booth there was silence .... A comment of 'best try the next size up' ... I did and all agreed the original fitted on the shoulders. ...later when I checked I found it accentuated my cock ... A very obvious bulge to the left ...

Hoping the cold water heloa that become less embarrassing on the beach. "

I love a hot body in a wet suit, I was in Cornwall this past week too, but didnt see you bulging.

» Add a new message to this topic