FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Confused.c0m

Confused.c0m

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WTF is it with some ppl why do they just look @ your profile but never message you now some would say well they looked but didn't like what they saw fair comment move on but why look @ someone profile more than just a few times :-/ but never say anything ok rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

lol - why worry?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"WTF is it with some ppl why do they just look @ your profile but never message you now some would say well they looked but didn't like what they saw fair comment move on but why look @ someone profile more than just a few times :-/ but never say anything ok rant over "
ooops ,, i can be guilty of that ,,, put it down to my age ,, bad memory and all that ,, will peek again tomorow xx

Not just seems really strange could be us that's strange n don't get it a guess but what ever

"WTF is it with some ppl why do they just look @ your profile but never message you now some would say well they looked but didn't like what they saw fair comment move on but why look @ someone profile more than just a few times :-/ but never say anything ok rant over ooops ,, i can be guilty of that ,,, put it down to my age ,, bad memory and all that ,, will peek again tomorow xx "
if you peek say HI ffs lol

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

I just had another look at it there because you posted here and being nosey I just wondered what your profile was like (even although I have looked in the past too)

It's human nature to be nosey and I doubt posting this is gonna stop folk looking, in fact, it will increase the views of your profile!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Maybe I look , realise I'm not suited, so sod off. A week later, either I'm too stupid/horny/disorganised to remember so I click on it again..then I remember...but I've already looked. 3 weeks later, you change your pic - "that's a nice pic" - click....d'oh!

Do you really want to create another stream of emails that just read "I looked but I don't wanna meet, sorry to have looked"?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

welllll i think mos cases it would be just perving ur pics(which i certainly cant blame em !) and seeing if any new ones been added . or maybe they are just noseying at ur verification .

but another factor maybe that there are just a lot of voyeurs on the site who just get their kicks from looking and notr touching lol .never been a fan of that myself as love the touching part lol !!

sometimes though simply better just not to ask the reasons why ppl do anything on the site as can simpley be human nature and the fact that they just can x

We have nothing againts ppl viewing our profile why would we ? just why keep looking @ it if there not interested see oh never mind lol

Forum Mod

I have the same few people that look everyday but never message

I hope the pics cheer em up and not put em off their breakfast dinner and tea

have just decided that i will try to say some thing nice on every profile i veiw ,,, even the guys ones , yes , i do cross check all the time ,,, lol

Hi Goth Giirl,

Like Smarty, I often find myslef looking at a profile I've looked at previously, not always deliberate, just when browsing, especially if you have changed avatar pic. I look to read the profiles, get to the bit where is says 'no single men' or other statements that exclude me then clear off. of course a couple of weeks later, you cannot always remember, so I stomp allover the place again.....

I'm guilty too of looking at your profile but only because ive seen you on here, too far for me to travel

On another site im on, a social network sort of site, each profile has a guestbook that people can sign if they want to, perhaps we could have something like that on here though it is up to the peeker to leave a comment as opposed to a message still

It could be that whoever is looking at your profile over and over really fancies you but as you've put that you're only meeting in your local club in Derby they may live too far away to make the trek, but they check back frequently to see if you've changed your profile at all.

If you like the person/couple who have been looking at your profile why not message them and introduce yourself.

Something along the lines of:

"Hi, we've noticed that you've looked at our profile a few times, we're happy to chat if you're up for it."

people look at profiles and don't get in touch..and then return for another look at a later date...for the same reason as people message you, you reply "thanks but no thanks" (being a polite person I do that!!) and then you get the same cut and paste mail a week later.....and the week after that....

short term memories

We really couldn't give a bugger how many times anyone looks at our profile, in fact we'd never know cos we never look to find out.

Life's to short to get het up over such trivia

» Add a new message to this topic