FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > do fems give numbers out

do fems give numbers out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a meet planned for tonight and I rang guy as he asked to confirm ... he started being to demanding on fab so I explained to him cancelled meet then blocked ... now he wont stop msging my phone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"We had a meet planned for tonight and I rang guy as he asked to confirm ... he started being to demanding on fab so I explained to him cancelled meet then blocked ... now he wont stop msging my phone "

Can you block his number? I have the option of designating numbers as spam.

"We had a meet planned for tonight and I rang guy as he asked to confirm ... he started being to demanding on fab so I explained to him cancelled meet then blocked ... now he wont stop msging my phone "

Can you block his number? I have the option of designating numbers as spam.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats why most of us who've bee around a while have a separate phone for swingworld type stuff- nutters and arseholes come in all shapes and sizes

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Are you not able to block the number?

Also, you may find it's very worthwhile getting a PAYG sim to keep for Fab to avoid having this in future.

- Amy. x

Why would you give a stranger your number? Get a cheap phone and use that for chatting to meets. I would never give anyone my real number.

Only three people on Fab have my number, and I've met all three. Try uploading a call blocker or just tell him to FRO, grow up and stop being a childish pain in the arse!

have had that problem and its bit scarey. luckily they got bored with it in the end, i just ignored them.

"Why would you give a stranger your number? Get a cheap phone and use that for chatting to meets. I would never give anyone my real number. "
..I suppose I have learnt another lesson , thankfully its not my good phone number .. thanx for feedback x

there are some, pushy people on here.

best to have two phones.

"have had that problem and its bit scarey. luckily they got bored with it in the end, i just ignored them."
I am too

I have a seperate phone for swinging just a cheap pay as you go.and even then i dobt give the number out until the day of the actual meet

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

The filth phone

"have had that problem and its bit scarey. luckily they got bored with it in the end, i just ignored them.I am too "

you are too what?

I give my number out,think ive only blocked one person and that was a couple of years ago,I don't give it out to all and sundry either

Some people are natural arsewipes

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

I thought this post was going to be about female bingo callers ....

"have had that problem and its bit scarey. luckily they got bored with it in the end, i just ignored them.I am too

you are too what?"

ignoring him lol

Never had this problem. I don't have a play phone and loads have my number. I'm just careful who I give it to

Best thing to do is block

there are some strange people on here.

i spoke with a man on here and he said he would come round for a threesome with another man, he sounded perfectly ok so i gave him my address only then he changed his mind and said later on that he only wanted one on one so i said i wasnt interested in him anymore because he had messed me about.

then i had a phone call from him saying can i come round this morning iv got your address.

"Never had this problem. I don't have a play phone and loads have my number. I'm just careful who I give it to

Best thing to do is block "

I have enough of a job with one phone, let alone two!

i just don't give out my number, i keep all contact on here, most people have android phones these days and can access this site at almost any given moment so don't feel the need to swap numbers and our verifications show we are as we say we are so no need to verify via a phone call for us

Herts

"there are some strange people on here.

i spoke with a man on here and he said he would come round for a threesome with another man, he sounded perfectly ok so i gave him my address only then he changed his mind and said later on that he only wanted one on one so i said i wasnt interested in him anymore because he had messed me about.

then i had a phone call from him saying can i come round this morning iv got your address.

"

"Sure, I'll be waiting with my rottweiler and a shovel".

We don't. We've given outs to 2 couples and that's after they've become regulars. For us Kik, email, and Skype is what we used, to avoid situations like that! My smart phone has a do not disturb feature and you can actually block numbers from calling and texting. I've seen others mention it, it might be helpful at this point. Hope it works out soon!!

"Sure, I'll be waiting with my rottweiler and a shovel". "

Very good.

Herts

"Sure, I'll be waiting with my rottweiler and a shovel".

Very good. "

I hope you told him where to go? Cheeky sod. x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

had you met socially before giving out your address?

I've never needed a separate phone as I can block any number I want at any time.

As for anyone who had my address threatening to come round when not agreed - good luck to them. I have a titanium baseball bat. And yes I would use it if necessary regardless of consequences. I live alone so anyone wants to try any shit bring it on.

Luckily though my selection process has been good in the last 3 years and every guy that has been here has pretty much been respectful.

had you met socially before giving out your address?"

No but he has got verifications saying he is ok.

I don't give my number out, ive had it a few times where guys have been text happy, not rude etc just texting 50 times a day and i don't want that, so i stopped giving my number out, all meets off here are arranged and stay on here

had you met socially before giving out your address?"

i would never give my address out to someone over the internet i had never met before i find it shocking some people do

"I don't give my number out, ive had it a few times where guys have been text happy, not rude etc just texting 50 times a day and i don't want that, so i stopped giving my number out, all meets off here are arranged and stay on here "

I thought i had yours, but it looks like you've had a narrow escape from some random kinky fuckery into your box

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I only have 1 phone and have given my number to a select few. I have only had one person who persistently texted me "Are you free now", but that was on another site and it ceased happening about 4 years ago. I think they got the message

You have to have some trust in someone you are going to meet I am astounded people won't give out a number but will freely let a stranger put their cock inside them its just bizarre!

All my meets tend to be far away. I am not travelling for an hour somewhere and then we can't contact each other if a problem occurs.

Any problems I can just block phone numbers so it's not an issue.

"Why would you give a stranger your number? Get a cheap phone and use that for chatting to meets. I would never give anyone my real number. ..I suppose I have learnt another lesson , thankfully its not my good phone number .. thanx for feedback x"

Has he left you alone now? Don't reply to any of his texts. He'll get bored. x

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Only the one phone here...about 40 Fab contacts on it...no problem with it, only ever blocked one person on the phone and that was someone who'd had a second chance after cancelling then cancelled again...I pre-emptively blocked both on Fab and phone

we thought about getting a play phone but i can block on mine so we just use that - lots of people on my contact list with the initial F haha

"Only the one phone here...about 40 Fab contacts on it...no problem with it, only ever blocked one person on the phone and that was someone who'd had a second chance after cancelling then cancelled again...I pre-emptively blocked both on Fab and phone "

I explained i was in prison..heez some people can be so picky

Gimp

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"I don't give my number out, ive had it a few times where guys have been text happy, not rude etc just texting 50 times a day and i don't want that, so i stopped giving my number out, all meets off here are arranged and stay on here "

Yep same. Cant be doing with that carry on.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are some phones that can hold 2 sim cards and thus numbers at a time - worth considering so you dont need to keep 2 handsets, and can always keep your shag no turned off when it is inappropriate, such as at work. I dont have one but have been looking. Eg the nokia lumia 630 is sold as single sim or dual sim. Also report any offensive or troublesome users to admin.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Very few people on here have my number but the ones that do I class as friends.

I'm not one to give my number out to all and sundry

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

had you met socially before giving out your address?

i would never give my address out to someone over the internet i had never met before i find it shocking some people do "

I give my address out as I meet at home. Be a bit weird if I didnt

I'd never EVER give my address out - & I'm a fella!

Always a social meet primarily, then (as I'll not give my house No. to anyone) I give them directions to my Rd., & wait for them to see me standing out-side.

Another, separate No. solely for FS (or the like) is your best bet. If you block theirs it won't stop any contact from them. They may have another No. too, & because they know a little about you could come across as very inviting to the less aware.

A separate swing phone won't stop a person pestering. You still have to block them

Herts

"A separate swing phone won't stop a person pestering. You still have to block them "

Yes but our's is only turned on when we intend to use it. Other than that, anyone persistently trying to ring will simply get "The mobile you have called is switched off", ect. - So we're not blocking out family, friends or potential business calls (from numbers that wouldn't be saved on our contact list) while trying to avoid someone texting/ringing at inappropriate times because play calls come through on a completely different sim, and if someone does try and use different numbers after one has been blocked it still doesn't matter to us because it's not a personal number.

"A separate swing phone won't stop a person pestering. You still have to block them

Yes but our's is only turned on when we intend to use it. Other than that, anyone persistently trying to ring will simply get "The mobile you have called is switched off", ect. - So we're not blocking out family, friends or potential business calls (from numbers that wouldn't be saved on our contact list) while trying to avoid someone texting/ringing at inappropriate times because play calls come through on a completely different sim, and if someone does try and use different numbers after one has been blocked it still doesn't matter to us because it's not a personal number. "

"A separate swing phone won't stop a person pestering. You still have to block them

Yes but our's is only turned on when we intend to use it. Other than that, anyone persistently trying to ring will simply get "The mobile you have called is switched off", ect. - So we're not blocking out family, friends or potential business calls (from numbers that wouldn't be saved on our contact list) while trying to avoid someone texting/ringing at inappropriate times because play calls come through on a completely different sim, and if someone does try and use different numbers after one has been blocked it still doesn't matter to us because it's not a personal number. "

mine would always be on

Glad I read this didn't know could block numbers on my iPhone. However to have sex with someone I would have to trust them so yeah I would give them my number

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Only the one phone here...about 40 Fab contacts on it...no problem with it, only ever blocked one person on the phone and that was someone who'd had a second chance after cancelling then cancelled again...I pre-emptively blocked both on Fab and phone

I explained i was in prison..heez some people can be so picky

Gimp"

I told you, no 3rd chances...stop trying to get round the fecking block

» Add a new message to this topic